Search results

1. gord_dye

Help: Friends List bug

Hello I do have a question. Whats up with the friends list? I can not remove people that stoped playing years ago but i can not remove them.When i do try to remove them I get the message in chat box "you have been removed by such such friend" but there name is still in FL. Something im not...
  2. gord_dye

Question: Age old question

Necromancer and reaper armor? has there ever been any words to these armor BP's getting found or are they never to be looted/ found?
  3. gord_dye

Thanksgiving day

If you have a thanksgiving day dinner, we hope you have a nice one.. Happy Thanksgiving ya'll
  4. gord_dye

FYI: PayByCash

:wise: The payment service provider PaybyCash has been permanently discontinued from Entropia Universe. :wise: Just a heads up for non CC haveing depositing people..
  5. gord_dye

104 - 107 mineing amps

What are the going prices for 104 -107 mining amps if buying in bulks of 10 [if 10 is a bulk].. thanks
  6. gord_dye

What Happend

IS this how the game was to have turned out?
  7. gord_dye

The Planet Calypso State of Play 2010 ??? Hangers???

Ok i am a bit slow on things about the game i have been out for a few months. Anyway i was reading the Calypso state of play and i ran across this about the hangers.. "Hangars will be put in the first FPC release after the new year. Initially the spaceships will not be a “space taxi” as before...
  8. gord_dye

Buying: looking to buy

Im looking to buy full M L shadow or full M L angel does not have to be fullt but has to be around 1/2 atleast. plz PM if you have some and your asking price. thanks
  9. gord_dye

Question: TIERING GeoTrek LP485 Apis

I use the apis 99% of the time hunting. My question is, is there a faster way to tier it up to lev 10 before its dead where you can only use it for 10 mins before its dead. I have one at lev 7 and its very close to dead. Any advise would be cool. thanks everyone..
  10. gord_dye

shadow angel or tiger armor

looking to buy full L shadow or angel or tiger M armor. Can someone give me a est on what these full sets would run. thanks
  11. gord_dye

Buying: M Renegade

looking to buy a full set of M renegade. I know its crap armor but i miss my old set. Pm me if you have a set to sell. We'll talk price through PM. Thanks
  12. gord_dye

tipsfor skillen

hello all. i have been in game for around 8 years now and due to account getting hacked about 3 years ago and chiping out 2 years ago. im back up to a little over 120k in skill. i have been inactive sence oct due to car wreck and my gold card messing us and now waiting on MA to send me a new...
  13. gord_dye

Buying: Martial

would like to buy full Martial M armor 1/2 tt or better no feet no problem plz pm with you have set foe sail thanks. you name price. nothing outrageious plz thanks gord
  14. gord_dye

7 27 08 ambu event

gords happy hour event, ambu event at neas place. tickets are 15 ped eachi prize is a full set of vamp m armor worth over 600 ped and 25 ped higest loot wins. ill be at neas place from time to time hollering for ticket sales, or find a member of the nbk to pm me and ill meet you...
  15. gord_dye

New unlock for me

Click to enlarge Well i got it now what does it do lol. to bad i wasn't killen some cool mob insdead of a exo. o well been funnier if it had been a chirpy. thanks for looking. :cool:
  16. gord_dye

10k hog

not my SS but was in team and needless to say i was very happy. 7 years and lots of deposits later and in game time payed off i guess. Now time for my solo super hof. thanks NBK team for comeing to the call for the hog hunt. Click to enlarge
  17. gord_dye

My 1st solo hof

I was out doing a tp run with my dicipal and was droping a few bobms here and there and boom this poped up. sip took effect and was happy to finiley get my 1st solo hof Click to enlarge :wtg::wtg:
  18. gord_dye

flashdogs

Flashdogs is a new soc offering friendship, skilling. and just plane good o fun. were are accepting new as well as old players. check out our site www,flashdogs.com for more details or you can pm me here.
  19. gord_dye

samll hog hof

not my SS but i was there good job nbk we got 9 globals and thins hof while i was in the team.. Click to enlarge
  20. gord_dye

small hof

1 st time hunting these and i must say we did well Click to enlarge
  21. gord_dye

phantom

WTB phantom m harness at reasonable price. thanks
  22. gord_dye

hogs in noob armor

hog hunting in noob armor. renagade and gnome and i got another cool gun, to bad the tt is low. Click to enlarge
  23. gord_dye

hof a hog in renagade armor

to bad the ss didnt not show it but you can hunt hogs in noob armor. Click to enlarge
  24. gord_dye

bear

Looking to buy full M bear with or with out foots please pm me with price and info does not matter waht the tt is but would like to have full tt. I am looking to buy in a few days so ill leave this thread open till this weekend. thanks gord. in pm please list price with foots and with out...
  25. gord_dye

Nbk

Looking to join a Soc. look into Nbk. check out our website www.thenbk.com You will learn alot and have alot of fun, any questions pm me or lok for gord gorden dye in game. Gl and hope to see ya. gord
Back