Search results

1. littlesamourai

Real outcome

Hello! Well i need your point of view. I have a 100QR BP which give me max COS and i have another BP (same item) with 60 QR but with my current skills i have same COS (that means max COS)... Some people think that i ll have more outcome on the 100QR event if the COS are the same. What do you...
  2. littlesamourai

Esc to go out from private chat

Hey all Well I dont know if this can be considered as a bug.. but sooner, when you chat in PM with another avatar, you can just quite the private chat window by pressing esc..... now you need to click on the screen... Nothing important but it was much easier with esc... especially when you...
  3. littlesamourai

Selling: Basic Vehicle Battery (L) BP

Hello, I am selling a basic vehicle battery (L) BP with 25 clicks left. As I have absolutly no experience in vehicle stuffs, i ll follow the markup from in game. So last week markup was 160 PED for this bp. But i ll consider all offers that has to be sent here or my PM. See you and good...
  4. littlesamourai

water spirit

The spirit of the water will appear today 19MA time at 62150 75300!! Dont miss it and get your chance to be the winner of this riddle! More info here Sorry for the inactive time.. The person who is the water spirit and myself were quite busy lately.. so we have to postpone and postpone our...
  5. littlesamourai

HoF: My first HOF after 4 years BIS!!!!!!

Ok.. this is weird.. after this I stick with the TT finder and I get this second HOF 4 days later.. :yay: So... should i stick all my life with a TT finder?!?!? still feel sorry to get 2 HOFs with a TT finder lol :eek:
  6. littlesamourai

Selling: Full Vigilante armor (M)

Hi, After some time using this armor, it is time for me to switch to another one on some other mobs.. so I sell my full Vigilante armor set (M). According to the day/week markup here is the price: starting bid: TT+330 PED buyout bid: TT+370 PED (Recently markups seems to get higher...
  7. littlesamourai

HoF: My first HOF after 4 years!

:yay: Okay I am a middle-low player, having lot of fun with friends in EU. Got some nice globals but never HOF after 4 years of unregular gaming! lately My loot started to upset me a lot so i decide to try something i already read in EF: buy a TT finder and go out with it. I amped it with an...
  8. littlesamourai

The spirit of the forest

The spirit of the forest will appear this friday 19MA time at 60300 76000!! The spirit of the forest will appear this saturday (june 12th) 18MA time at 60300 76000!! Dont miss it and get your chance to be the winner of this riddle! More info here
  9. littlesamourai

Shun Xu Old Log

Hello everybody ! Well this morning I was standing at Twin Peaks when suddenly something very weird happened to me... I first received some messages from Samourai Shun Xu, whose name I have no recollection of... Here are the messages: He logged off promptly after this. I still can’t...
  10. littlesamourai

Is this an event??

Hi all, Well today I was in a kind of interesting place.. I ll offer a price (dont know yet what but something useful ;) ) to any newcomer with less than 20 agiility who will post first a screen shot here with his/her avatar next to the enhancer i drop on the plant AND the volcano behind...
  11. littlesamourai

most markuped mob

Hey all, As a miner for a while i have no big knowledge in hunting.. especially for long run and middle mob. my question is: what is the mob that REGULARY loots the most item with markup? for example drone with the gazz and erd or Argonaut with iron. dont know if there are else. For sure most...
  12. littlesamourai

old spaceship?

well kill me (in game) if I the only noob that just saw that: Well that's a very nice spaceship? modern house? well anyway it's always a pleasure to discover new things in this game :) and that's one of the things that makes us happy :ahh: seriously... when did it get in the game? last update?
  13. littlesamourai

Mining in PVP4

Hey all! Well after a long way and thousand of bombs dropped all over calypso and amethera, after reading all these exciting mining's blog, after finding my way of mining wich allows me to get regular profit... (no i am not going to make one more mining's blog...;) ) I was asking myself...
  14. littlesamourai

Question: To deposit or not to be?

Hello all, Well this is for my own curiosity. I was asking myself about how many people that plays EU have deposited at least once? or regulary? or never? And of course..i want to know what people that regulary makes some deposits think about the non-depositor. Because we (all) know that the...
  15. littlesamourai

Question: common dung

Hello all! Ok this is a weird question out of this game.. but .. how much do people pay for a common dung? Maybe what's the commun rate for 1000 dung? I have no idea about that.. i even never saw anybody buying that at twin and i am sure lots of people has dung in their storage.. Well in...
  16. littlesamourai

Mining amp

Hello all, well in two words about the situation: I mine lately a lot with my Ju55 on amethera and endoria, trying to "understand" how the loot cycle seems to be.. I dont think i discovered anything new or interesting to share with you as i am quite noob in this domain. I can just say that i...
  17. littlesamourai

TP shining

Hey, from the last VU, all my TP lookis like this: Every graphic configs doesnt change anything.. i can still play and use TP but it's... not cool it breaks my eyes! :rolleyes: Anybody has the same problem? my graphic card is updated and my computer is ok
  18. littlesamourai

This is sad...

Hi everybody! Well this morning i was standing at swamp camp and talking to some nice people there. Then a newcomer suddenly talk to me, asking some tips for the quest. He just start the "kill 10 mobs" one and was asking about weapon, price, TT etc.. for sure he was sweating in the mass. I...
  19. littlesamourai

PVP and Energy bar

Hey all, Maybe someone has already written something about this but.. I find that's too easy for PK in PVP zone when they can simply drag an energy bar from the target. Then when you find someone, you just drag the energy bar then click freneticly on it until you kill the guy (or get killed)...
  20. littlesamourai

Pvp?

Hi everybody and sorry for my noob question.. but i ve searched it for a while but didnt find my answer.. so my question is quite simple. what 's the difference between PVP 1, 2, 3, 4? where can i find out any "rules" about it? i want to hunt some mob in some PVP zone but cant handel with...
  21. littlesamourai

Regular supply of ME

Hi all, That's quite simple :) i just have big ammount of ME every weeks. the more you take the cheaper goes the price. so does any of you need a supplier for ME? thx for your answer. PM me or answer here. Littlesam
  22. littlesamourai

displaying name

Hi! i take the VU to ask again a question that had no absolute answer at the time: what about the name of our avatar? will us be able one day to choose again what part of our name we want to display for other colonists? thx for your answer
  23. littlesamourai

the sweating sound

Hi All! I noticed this afternoon some sewating sound bugs: when i start sweating everything is ok but then if i chat or hear another sound then the sweating sound stops. not very important but weird for an sweater ;)
Back