This is a mistake.
  2. Vaako

Calypso Forums is the Cure ...

Could you link the report?
  3. Vaako

Ethical issues in game

Why all the peeps be hatin the rappers?
  4. Vaako

Question: Is mining more than a dice roll ?

Because long term playing dice is not predictable.
  5. Vaako

Dmatrix was hacked

Not sure if this was a serious question or not, but it is not compulsory because then it would cost 20 dollars to make an account which would be very bad for business. Alternatively Mindark would have to give away gold cards for every account made including all the scammer alts (obviously worse...
  6. Vaako

Entropia Universe 15.0.1 Release Notes

I've been stuck in the floor of an outpost since the release of this mini-patch... only in Entropia. (Sold my TP chip)
  7. Vaako

Uniform Distribution Field - Excel spreadsheet

Since when does the uniform distribution have anything to do with the archimedean spiral? And why would claims in entropia be distributed like an archimedean spriral...
  8. Vaako

Buying: Corrosive/Lacerating Nanochip V TEN Edition

Hello, I am interested in either one of these (Corrosive/Lacerating Nanochip V TEN). Feel free to send me an offer via PM if you have one for sale.
  9. Vaako

Are lies the barrier to development of the human race? and indeed this game?

I agree with most of what you said, but i think that a major part of the academia strive for truth and which is built on trust. The scientific principle is built on trust and honesty is being actively promoted in the academic world (At the very least in the natural sciences).
  10. Vaako

Have you thought about this?

I am not sure what you want to have said with this, but I am pretty sure that most globals are recoded with the tracker. Also not all globals need to be taken into account to get a good estimation of how many people that global each month (since many global several times and it is enough that...
  11. Vaako

Uber: Kim|Calypso dropped the loot! [2856.70 PED] xD

Yes to all. Sad to see how unprofessional representatives of MA and Planet Calypso act.
  12. Vaako

Is deposit as slow as withdraw ? LOL

All hail Mindark, the creators who existed before space and time. (or the RCE who never committed an withdrawal) On Topic: I'd submit an support case unless you used bank transfer.
  13. Vaako

Monria Server Offline

The other players of course.
  14. Vaako

New Entropia Universe Concept Video uploaded by MindArk

Oh okay, one can always hope:laugh:
  15. Vaako

New Entropia Universe Concept Video uploaded by MindArk

Did anyone else see the avatar on the 'Arkadian rhino', looks like he's riding. At 5.17. edit: can't get the picture to work https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=292311&c=20
  16. conceptvid

conceptvid

17. Vaako

PC: Weapon Economy Enhancers

There is no math in the OP, just a claim about the enhancer efficiency.
  18. Vaako

Question: Can we get a Dev note on attributes please?

Contributes to running speed is very vague, i think it would be a good idea to get more exact numbers on how much faster you get. Also the stamina should be taken care of, it's a stupid system where you can only gain it through quests and unfair that older accounts got to start with 9 (since it...
  19. Vaako

FYI: Petition: Improve Auction to reduce mistakes in sales

*Signed* Also any problems from this could be prevented by making it possible to disable it via options (preferably one for selling and one for buying).
  20. Vaako

Planet calypso content release 2012.6

YAAAAY!!!! Macarena!!!:clap:
  21. Vaako

CLD Sale Update 2

I approve of this message.
  22. Vaako

Servers are Down

Dear thread participants, I would like to inform you that MA posts their time in UTC. I will also provide this URL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time#Daylight_saving that should explain why you misstake when the server goes down. *insert hysterically laughing smily here*
  23. Vaako

Periodic Table of minable elements

You forgot the Cy ore Tananite, 15 pec TT per stone.
  24. Vaako

Question: Disable vehicles in lootable PvP?

That vehicles can carry loot i assume is because it helps you not get overweighed and the use of vehicles would ofcourse be to either flee or fight with it (in PVP) .
Back