Search results

1. Vaako

Buying: Corrosive/Lacerating Nanochip V TEN Edition

Hello, I am interested in either one of these (Corrosive/Lacerating Nanochip V TEN). Feel free to send me an offer via PM if you have one for sale.
  2. Vaako

Can't change shops markup of items.

I tried to add markup at Entropedia for a item in a shop and when I put the markup in the first MU column i get this message. So i tried to write "Ingame Markup" because that's the markup it was in the shop, but it still doesn't work. The second column was MU in % and when adding a unlimited...
  3. Vaako

Great stuff at Smoerble's Shop

Smoerble's shop Smoerble's Shop is located in Port Atlantis Mall second floor 10L, here are some of the many items that can be found there. More items can be found here Overview of most items (click on video to open in big player and/or switch to HD and fullscreen to see prices): 8Hy0zrAkZLc...
  4. Vaako

Orders not working?

Why doesn't my explosive ammo instant sell to the ppl that have orders? Any ideas?:scratch2: And has any1 else had a similar problem? Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  5. Vaako

Black Screen of No EU

I just formatted my comp yesterday, and after some hassle installing direct x and that c++ library i finally got EU to start. BUT the screen is all black, the only thing i can see is my mouse cursor (and it's EU style). I can hear the background music also. Anyone have simmilar probs or know how...
Back