Search results

1. Actarus

Question: Ares Ring, still useful?

With the latest findings on Loot 2.0, it seems that focused blow and crit have a negative impact on loot. But at the same time higher DPS is positive. So, what to do with Ares rings? It is still advisable to use them or should they be avoided? Maybe increasing HP is a better solution rather than...
  2. Actarus

Selling: BIG Empty Skill Implant (ESI) TT=616 peds

Auctioned.
  3. Actarus

Stcuk at Next Island. Can't login!!!

I gave a rotten banana to the travel agent in order to go to Secret Island and the game hanged immediately. Now I'm suposed to be at Next Island but everytime I try to login the game logins and shows the screens but exits immediately. I can't login anymore!!! What the hell is happening??. I've...
  4. Actarus

Buying: Neurostim-A

No more pills needed. Thank you.
  5. Actarus

Spawn bugs in CP

Biodome 2 has no spawn at all and Biodome 1 spawns all mobs next to TP. A fix is needed.
  6. Actarus

It is really mandatory to use an amp?

Well, i mean, having enough evader to hunt troxies, so that they don't hurt too much per round (3 peds). Do i really need to attach an amp to my HL8, increasing the cost? yes i know, i'm also increasing the eco, but since i don't need to kill mobs so fast (thanks to the evader), do i really need...
  7. Actarus

Question: Where is my serendipity?

Well, i just reached 30 lvl in Laser Pistoleer yesterday, but serendipity is still locked. Isn't supposed to unlock at 30 lvl? Am i wrong? Do i need to reach 30 lvl witha different skill? Please, give me a clue because i don't know if it is a bug that I should report. Thank you.
  8. Actarus

Should I join a society?

Hi, i'm playing since three weeks and i'm wondering if it would be positive to join a society that accepts noobs. I mean, i try to do my best in the game but it is difficult to start. Will it be helpful to join one or should i wait later when i have more skills? If the answer is yes, wich...
  9. Actarus

When can I start using the Omegaton A101?

Hi everyone. I bought an A101 some days ago for my Opalo at a good price. But i have only 8 from Hit Ability. Should i wait until i have 10 in order to use the A101? or would it be a good idea to start using it right now? I'm currently attaching the A101 only for high maturity mobs and detaching...
Back