Search results

1. J

Returning player looking to join a Society.

I have returned to Entropia after a 5 year away. I am looking for an active Society that has an active voice chat. I am still considered low level as I only have 78k Skills. I am on Eastern Time Zone in the US.
  2. J

What do you drive IRL - here's my car (one of them)

Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4. Mainly used when Pulling my 19.5ft Sea Nymph Great Lakes Special with a 150 Yamaha Pro-V to the River.
  3. J

East Coast, USA Players?

Just returned and I am in ohio
  4. J

Returning Player Looking for a Society

I have average Skills. Can be a reg depositor, Usually play in the Evenings USA Eastern Time Zone. Want an active society that does things together.
  5. J

FYI: I'm truly offended

Gone 3 years to come back and see things are still normal and NBK whines as much as they always have
  6. J

Space currently bugged

I am also floating hope this can get fixed soon
  7. J

Space currently bugged

i am stuck in space as well I am stuck in space as well. Can anyone assist me. Thank you. I was leaving caly and got a disconect before we got to space station. Now dead and floating name in game Justin JC Thyme
  8. J

Help: Support

Does anyone know if Support is in the office this week. I am trying to get my account reactivated and have had a Suppoert case since last Saturday and there has not been any movement or progress on it. It's getting tough not to spend the set aside cash on something else to occupy my time as I...
  9. J

WOF 2010 Stage 1 Score Recap

Bots Bots and more Bots
  10. J

WOF 2010 Stage 1 Score Recap

2200 ma time tonight gamerszoneradio.com will have a live WOF Score recap show with Rayne Jade. We will also be revealing live the Stage 2 Moblist.
  11. J

An Apology to Hardwrath as well as NBK

Well it was not posted for sympathy but it was posted publicly because the disputes and my behaviour were done in a public forum setting therefor I deemed it best to make the apology there as well.
  12. J

An Apology to Hardwrath as well as NBK

I want to start this out by saying that I feel it is time for me to come out and apologize to Both Harwrath and any members of NBK that I have offended or upset over the course of the last few months. As I look back over the disagreement I had with Hardwath it all stemmed from a misconception I...
  13. J

Celebrities playing EU?

Oh Fishface Don't go there.
  14. J

JAN 29 Exarosaur event @ OLA 55 = Exarosaur HEAVEN =

Bump for a great event
  15. J

Withdrawl Inquiry-- File for taxes?

600 is the magic number. anything greater than 599 has to be claimed. For examples I have 2 First is Bowling. When i went to nationals I wont like 800.00 I had to claim that and was sent a 1099 by the USBC (united States Bowling Council) I was then able to use the receipts for new Bowling...
  16. J

Wildman's Auction Radio! (WAR)

Love the Idea
  17. J

WoF 2010: Team America (USA)

My Vote is for Star
  18. J

Atrax Beach: The big poll & The small event ;)

Awsome news Einstein we should be able to give great feedback during event
  19. J

Sanctuary Presents - The Sunday Sanctuary 800+ ped in prize's

Bump for the event in 6 hours
  20. J

Achievement: FAILED!: FAP69-SGA Tier Upgrade

Tycoon, Good Luck with your future teiring endeavors. You are 100% right you can do anything you want to your items. The ones crying about it should learn to STFU and keep their noses in their own business. You have the right to do whatever you want. Their comments come from the jealousy aspect...
  21. J

Buying: Looking for Phams wool or cloth

Does anyone have any phasm wool or cloth for sale? pm me
  22. J

True exo event @ OLA 55 = Exarosaur HEAVEN =

I'm there and will be trying to get 3rd place:)
  23. J

PVP Trick (Never get looted)

the way it is worded almost sounds like an exploit.
  24. J

Thanks Deathifier!: Feedback on new combibo spawn

Have done about 500 peds in hunting out there. Profited on 4 of the 5 100 ped runs. looted so far 6 kangoo's 1 was SGA lots and lots of goblin pieces. 5 s30's and One set of Vigi thighs. Also alot of Combibio Skins and enough oils 2 globals
  25. J

A small Confirmation that Enhancers are considered Stackables

No I had removed that one due to the fact that the tier 10 lr41 had been relegated to minimum condition and I only had the one enhancer on me. Sorry that I could not answer that question.
Back