Search results

1. R

Selling: Male - Turrelia Touched clothing set +4% crafting/mining buff - PRICE UPDATE

Please reference Thanatos sale .... here .... for stats. I have a Male set for sale which can be worn with armour. This is a unique set of clothes which is difficult to obtain and therefore difficult to price. The original SB of 20k I feel may have been a little high so I have lowered SB. I...
  2. R

Selling: Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted - SOLD

Newly looted Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted for sale. This is an extremely rare item and is still for sale. SOLD I am a hunter not a miner but have been told by miners that this is an incredibly eco tool SB : 4k Please PM me or contact me in-game Zyloc Zyloc Mist Thanks
  3. R

Price Check Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted

Hi all, Since I am primarily a shooter MA decided to let me loot a Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted :) This is a very rare item in game I believe. Can anyone give me an idea of its value please ? Thanks Zyloc
  4. R

Selling: Ares Ring Perfected

Selling this great ring as looted xmas 2018 ring a little while ago. SB : 8.5k BO : 9.5k Increased Reload Speed by 14% Increased Critical Chance by 1.2% Increased Critical Damage by 14% Can contact me here or in-game Zyloc Zyloc Mist Cheers
  5. R

Price Check : Great Argonaut Claw FEN Edition

Guys, Need some guidance on what you all think 'Great Argonaut Claw FEN Edition' is worth. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2932 Never looted anything decent so no idea how to get pics on here so some important stats below: Level : L85 Brawler Efficiency : 83.4% Damage ...
  6. R

Mayhem Points

Are Mayhem points part of Loot Composition or allocated through a different mechanism other than loot ? I have noticed in my cat a couple of avatars that had good scores but on another run got better scores so thinking is linked to loot composition ie they are using high eff gun or is it just...
  7. R

Mayhem Points

Disclaimer : This is not a whine I have moved up a category from last 2 mayhems where I placed. I am now in cat 8. Using T9 slug, mayhem beta amp, perf ares, 15mg pills, on stage 10, and boss spawning about every 30 minutes so kill speed ok. I have now hunted for nearly 10 hours and not had a...
  8. R

Zombie

always thought the level of mob meant about same amount of damage so bit confused about L38 Zombie that when they gang up takes me down quite quickly. Would expect 3-4 mobs on me I would not need to heal. 240 hp, 49 evade plus ring (extra evade). Perseus+pulsar 6 and pulsar 2 (electric). mayhem...
  9. R

Selling: Merry Mayhem (M) Armour

Hi, Selling my lovely Merry Mayhem Armour (M) six pieces (missing gloves) because of upgrade :) tt +10k :) PM me here or in-game Zyloc Zyloc Mist :) Thanks
  10. R

L items IRL

Looks like the 'L' concept that MA introduced has been exported to RL :) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-eu-35481707 No other stats available and desciption pretty poor :)
  11. R

Selling: Camo Arms Jungle Stalker Tier 9

Selling Camo Arms Jungle Stalker Tier 9 :) Price : 18k Range :115 Attacks : 43 Damage with dante and damage enhancers : 202 Can also take all evils and there are also bigger L amps that can be added of course :)
  12. R

Buying: MM Feet (M)

Please PM me if you have M feet for sale and price you would like ;) Zyloc
  13. R

Selling: Modified Starkov AS-117 T3.9 - Good Price

Selling my lovely gun due to RL issues hence the good price .... SB : +20k BO : +25k http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Starkhov_AS-117_Modified This is not pricecheck thread etc. ;) SOLD FOR BO - hope new owner enjoys the gun like I have :) Zyloc
  14. R

This is just taking the piss

Now we all know that there are alt avatars which in my opinion should be dealt with but this is taking the piss :) Put bid on MM shins for +2k that avatar flightspirit panther killerbob looted in cat 1 MM and avatar flightspirit panther clone2 has put in a bid for +3k :) can you alt avatar...
  15. R

URGENT HELP - Merry Mayhem

I got logged out like some others at Troy last night 03/01 and could not log back in. I just tried to log back in now but still cannot. I have 8 runs still to do for Merry Mayhem this weekend. I have raised support case but no response yet. Can anyone PM me with a direct number to MA so...
  16. R

Got kicked

got kicked from instance just before mobs spawned and cannot get back in. Is this just me ????
  17. R

EU Offline

Is all of EU offline or just RT or just a problem for me ?
  18. R

PC : Mod Stark

Guys, What do you think is the right price at the moment for a mod stark T3 ? Thanks in advance Zyloc
  19. R

Info: Team Zyloc MM2011 - cat 3

First thing is to say wow to top 3 scores. I know what that must have taken. Time : 28hrs 47 minutes Points : 19,515 Well it was a blast with all from my soc Rapture of Rebellion and Magam (with small guest appearance by Lars) My team were awesome. We are not a big society and not uber at all...
  20. R

Help !!!!!!!!!

I know this should go in technical but I need help desperately. Been playing for 3 years with mostly no problems using my linksys router. About a month ago after taking a couple of weeks off I tried to login. I keep getting 'connection lost' when I try to login. I sent a support case and...
  21. R

Merry Mayhem 2010 : Some Observations

Hehe so tired even left off the 0 lol So this may ramble a bit :) Been hunting evis NNW of Nymph now for quite a long time for MM. I just would like to say that solo or teams seems to me to be now missing the point. This can no longer even be considered a solo event :) We have a team of...
  22. R

Question: 24hr extension for ALL cats. ??

Sorry if I am being stupid and this has been answered but is MM extended by 24hours for all categories ? also, cK I thought you were a bit more of a classier outfit than you showed you were today. GL :)
  23. R

Want your opinion

I like to do events. I am mid-level with mostly L gear but I enjoy them and don't expect to win so not whining about that, I might get lucky :) I have been in a couple recently where the 'rules' have not been observed. The first one was neas 5K ambu event. The event was most loot, tickets were...
  24. R

Maybe I missed the point

Firstly, I hate the fact that when I do post it tends to be a moan but .... I do not understand why everyone is so pleased with this new teiring. Essentially the field has been levelled again between L and UL. At least with the old system u could tier a L wep and could get nearer to dps of UL...
  25. R

Opinion Needed

Guys, When I hunt from time to time but fairly regularly my gun/fap/whatever locks up and I have to relog. It seems that the client bit continues to work but I have lost connection with the server. Firstly, does this happen to other avas Secondly, do you guys think that when I relog...
Back