Search results

1. James Clayton

James Clayton Styling

Just a little update on skills services and prices: Hair Styling - lvl 37 (All hair styles unlocked) Body Sculpting - lvl 29 (height, body fitness, neck, shoulder, upper arm, forearm, chest/breasts, torso, hips, thighs, skin color, skin brilliance) Face Sculpting - lvl 29 (skin...
  2. James Clayton

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

please add me to the list, James Bo Clayton
  3. James Clayton

James Clayton Styling

James Clayton Styling Because of the limits of the forum software I am not able to edit my original post therefore I have produced this one which is up to date thank you James Hello all, this post is to advertise my beauty styling services. I will keep this thread up to date on my profession...
  4. James Clayton

Info: List of active beauty stylists -UP TO DATE-

Small Update as of Jul/13/2013 Hair Stylist lvl: 37 now Thank you
  5. James Clayton

please update salon location: Calipso: Genesis Amethera Headquarters B2F Thank you
  6. James Clayton

Entropia Universe Android App Released

Congratulations MA, you have outdone yourself this time. I thought you had reach the top when you were able to convert 6M in legal cash liabilities (ped) into obligations with a zero cash value CLD. But this is a stroke of absolute genius. Once i'm sure no news paper reporters can hack my...
  7. James Clayton

Vehicle driving decay nerf.

Mabe your right, mabe it is time to leave, just tired of geting nickeled and dimed to death by this company, just tired :(
  8. James Clayton

Question: 100% textured object - How?

It takes 323 texture to garentee 100% saturation IF you have maxed that texture. To max a texture you must be 4 lvl higher than the minimum required lvl stated on the texture get info. FYI the same applies to coloring.
  9. James Clayton

What is this garbage :mad: I'm supost to let myself get f....d by MA "for the cause" " for the greater good" BULL !!! I'm not bending over for MA or anyone, I have been robed !!! You want to sacrifice yourself "for the cause" join the peace coor but give me all your money first...
  10. James Clayton

My poor broom :( I paid a lot of money for that broom, almost 200ped and in my contry, the stunt MA just puled off would be eligal. We have what is refered to as "grandfathered rites" in french it's called "un droit aquis" I bought that broom under certain conditions and expectations for real...
  11. James Clayton

Planet calypso content release 2012.6

vu 2012.6/12.10 sumary New VU :yay:New ava,:yay: Tamming = :coffee: :bs: :computer: :rofl:stronger mobs :grumble: more decay:nutkick: FUMA :handjob: = no more depo
  12. James Clayton

UPDATE as of Nov/30/2012 Hair Stylist lvl: 36 Face Sculptor lvl: 29 Body Sculptor lvl: 28 Salon Locations: - Calipso: changed to Genesis Amethera Headquarters B2F - Arkadia: location closed Thank you
  13. James Clayton

MindArk Buys Back Calypso Land Deeds

I understand the chart, but it still does not make sence, why is there is such a strong demand for such a bad product? Mabe the color is pritty?
  14. James Clayton

MindArk Buys Back Calypso Land Deeds

I don't understand?? If revenues and dividend payments are going down, which means the ROR is going down, why is the price of the shares going up??? Mabe thats why the economies of Europe and the US have gone down the drain? I don't know, but something seems weard here, mabe some one can...
  15. James Clayton

Selling: Shop for sale

SOLD please lock thread
  16. James Clayton

Selling: Shop for sale

Selling my shop at New Oxford Deer Mall, floor 2, shop#10. 50 item points inside 5 item points outside. Small shop for a small price 4.2k ped
  17. James Clayton

Version Update 12.8 Preview

The longer i'm in this game the more it leaves me confused. Nobody asked for a new and improved crafting system and yet thats what were geting, people have been asking for the return of their pets and taiming and that is not even mentioned. Everyone has asked for 'better' loots but instead...
  18. James Clayton

Beauty Bug

friendly bump :)
  19. James Clayton

Preview of August 21 release?

" " What he said!
  20. James Clayton

Scheduled Flights for Real Time Zones

I would love to see a flight that would service North America. I would sudgest leaving Calipso at 03:00 MA time. this would be 23:00 East coast time and 20:00 west coast time. Taking into consideration a 2.5 hour run to cover the 5 planets, it would be acessable to the entire North America...
  21. James Clayton

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

ahh taming..... today is August 16 2012, it has been exactly 3 years since the Typhon hit Hades and I have not seen my 3 pets since :( 3 years, 3 f....n years, gratz on an epic fail MA! How i feel right now is why you should be very very happy i dont have a face book account, because you...
  22. James Clayton

No More Saved Beauty in Genesis

Another thing they changed that hurt the beauty profesion a lot and that a lot of people dont remember, forgot or just were not here when they closed v9.4 and switched to v10 EXACTLY 3 YEARS AGO TODAY. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?159546-War-Titan-Changes-Trajectory...
  23. James Clayton

Beauty Bug

Just read the whole thread, only thing i can add is that the bug exsisted when i started in this business which is about 4 years ago. People use to tell me it was because i was not skilled enough. Which basicly means that you get the bug until you unlock everything (just unlocked #30 of 34 so...
  24. James Clayton

Update UPDATE as of Aug/6/2012 Hair Stylist lvl: 36 Face Sculptor lvl: 28 Body Sculptor lvl: 28 Salon Locations: - Calipso: New Oxford tp, Deer Mall, floor 2, shop #10 - Arkadia: Celeste Harbor North tp, block 3, level 2 Thank you :)
  25. James Clayton

Again...

Yep, I have the same problem on all my 3 chairs :( I have not been able to do a thing since v12.5 came in. I sent in a suport case the first day, got the standard cut and paste answer that the appropiate departement would be informed. I just hope it does not take them 6 months to get us...
Back