Search results

1. J

Selling: Selling Basic Sheet Meta (TT1500ped)l @140%

sold!hahahahaha
  2. J

Selling: Selling Basic Sheet Meta (TT1500ped)l @140%

Selling Basic Sheet Meta (TT1500ped)l @140%. if u want,send a message yo me .:yay:
  3. J

Selling: Land Area: Outback Area 19

bid 150k:yay:
  4. J

Help: anyone can gave me some advice on Investing 500kped?

ty all!!! i am still searching job !and i am still intend to deposit to 50k$, but its not now ,i must get feasible play,and go to a little try,after its will 50k$ not 5$ I must caution ty all again!!! hope u all good in EU bestregards!!!!!!!!!
  5. J

Jambor, i must to have my dinner ty again!!! my name in EU is suny heart man expect to add u as...

Jambor, i must to have my dinner ty again!!! my name in EU is suny heart man expect to add u as my friend in EU
  6. J

ty if i cant gat a job in 30 days ,i will contact you and if i can get a job ,i will contact u also to tell u i have got a job
  7. J

If I cant get a job, I would to do a invest 500kped, and I would buy 2 land and a hangar, and then I manage them myself, and expect 2 land could give me 200ped oneday and hangar could give me 200ped oneday And thus I would get total 400ped oneday ,12kped per month
  8. J

Ty Hellraizer ,I have played this game more than one year, but my English is very poor and I only mine in game, so I just know some in formation on mine, don’t know how to invest.and of course ,since I have lost my job, I have a intend to invest in this game , I said I lost ped and to buy a...
  9. J

yeah lost 1000ped means cant to buy a hangar at 10000ped?? dont u know deposit????? dot u kanow anyone can deposit $ to ped??? i have 50000$ in realy word and if i have a entire play i can deposit it to ped? do u think tere are something wrong????????:mad: I can not understand your logic,or...
  10. J

this can prove i am a fake ??????????????????? do u know whts the means "lost work"??? i just want to intend to invest , please dont harass me! and carefully read those thread first !!!
  11. J

4up6%?? Are u sure u which bank gan give u this interest,bu in my country the interest below 3% And as you say I dot know where are the real life opportunities “And if you are not fake then you will fail in EU” I want to know are u Curse me??and u think am fake,oh my god , You're a crazy person
  12. J

ty all for u advice and i sent the thread is hope to get a feasible play from u advce:ahh:
  13. J

ty for your advice, now Now I began to have a more comprehensive understanding of how to invest ty again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. J

you are right,but no risk no get maybe i would lose to 50k$ and if that ,I think MA must be bankruptcy or i wouldnt lose to 50k$
  15. J

ty for your information ,and if 500k can gave 400ped a day ,i think its ok to me ,and if its below 400ped, i wuold have to get a job for my living
  16. J

ty for your heart antball06 ,i am not good at stock and anyone can tell me ,if i invest it to 2 land ,how much i can get every month?
  17. J

unluckly i lost my job the day before yesterday so i want to do some invest to earn my living in EU and i sincerely hope someone may gave me some advice on a budget 500kped anyone can give me some advice on Investing 500kped?
  18. J

Selling: 8.5k EFD

bid 20ped
  19. J

Buying: want to buy a hangar at a reasonable price

ty Serica, i think i should remove this thread, or someone maybe think i was a fool,stupid,blockhead man ;)
  20. J

since noone knows if it would stay there, the result is i will lose 10k or i will get 90k yeah i just want to invest
  21. J

yeah,now to CND ,without waiting for a long time,and without trying to sitdown in hangar seem now situation is good
  22. J

yeah ,6k is to low so i edit it to 10k and if MA canceled the TP to CND i think i will edit it to 100k:laugh:
  23. J

since MA make it to CND through so the price is reasonable i think :rolleyes:
Back