Search results

1. Alins

Daily missions

That is not what I meant. You still get CAt 1,2,3 daily but you should be able to choose which one you want to do from a list of 3-4 options for each category. Exemple: Cat 1 you can choose ONE from this list: Argo, Bery, etc etc.
  2. Alins

Daily missions

Why so limited? Just one option that MA gives you. Take it or leave it. Why not 3-4 options to choose from based on your own interests?
  3. Alins

Help: Internal error when trying to log in

WTF is going on?:cussing:
  4. Alins

Tried later and still not working
  5. Alins

Same thing here.
  6. Alins

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

WOW. You just don't get it, do you?
  7. Alins

Very helpful. You look like someone with a huge brain.
  8. Alins

Interplanetary Boss waves round 6!

10/20/2020 is Tuesday
  9. Alins

Agree 100%. I had a couple of HOFs with the old system mining and hunting as a beginner. So much fun and excitement. No HOF whatsoever with the new system. With the new system, a $100 US last me a couple of days of playing and that is it.
  10. Alins

So true...
  11. Alins

Missing Peds

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
  12. Alins

Help: Laser handgun level 40

Thanks for the link m8
  13. Alins

Help: Laser handgun level 40

Hi guys, I have a question. I am looking to buy a laser handgun, and I am wondering what I should buy for level 40 Laser Pistoleer? I appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks
  14. Alins

Black Friday

I see. So, ADDED VALUE minus the cost $200 is greater than ADDED VALUE minus $190 :eyecrazy:
  15. Alins

Black Friday

Okay. Let me break it down for you. Today is Black Friday, and I have $200. I want to spend them on a good deal. I have two options: Option A - a product that is valued at $200, and it sells for $200 and Option B, another product that is valued at $200, and it sells for $190. Hmmm. What should...
  16. Alins

Black Friday

Ohh. I get it. You are saying that you can make a huge amount of money whit a $50-$100 investment? In what world?
  17. Alins

Question: Cyber Monday?

That is my question too. I was looking for some deals today, man.:scratch2:
  18. Alins

Black Friday

The lack of incentive to buy, maybe? And the fact that there are at list another million businesses that today compete for your hard-earned money? Just saying.
  19. Alins

Black Friday

No Black Friday?:scratch2: Wow. I was looking to buy some stuff.
  20. Alins

Mayhem Points

So true. I have been playing this game for a while but I'm a noob. I play occasionally. So I realized early, a while ago, that these events are nothing more than a waste of time for those avatars like myself. But now I might be interested. I am not saying that I should get the big prize for...
  21. Alins

Help: Aetherex

Hi All, Could you guys tell me what would be a minimum combination of skills, gear to hunt the young ones? :scratch2: Thanks,
  22. Alins

Religion in EU, why not?

Another dumb request. Just like that one about the day and night BS a few years ago. And guess what ? It was implemented. If you want to f**k this game for good yeah, go ahead.
  23. Alins

Deposit

I was wondering if you could use a prepaid VISA or MC to make a deposit? Anyone? :scratch2:
  24. Alins

Help: Gold Card worn out - Support not answering

Same thing here. I have told them to fix my card or to remove it from my account. Nothing happed. And yes I have upload a copy of my ID as an attachment. :confused:
  25. Alins

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Alin Alins Saviuc
Back