Search results

1. Alins

Daily missions

Why so limited? Just one option that MA gives you. Take it or leave it. Why not 3-4 options to choose from based on your own interests?
  2. Alins

Help: Laser handgun level 40

Hi guys, I have a question. I am looking to buy a laser handgun, and I am wondering what I should buy for level 40 Laser Pistoleer? I appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks
  3. Alins

Black Friday

No Black Friday?:scratch2: Wow. I was looking to buy some stuff.
  4. Alins

Help: Aetherex

Hi All, Could you guys tell me what would be a minimum combination of skills, gear to hunt the young ones? :scratch2: Thanks,
  5. Alins

Deposit

I was wondering if you could use a prepaid VISA or MC to make a deposit? Anyone? :scratch2:
  6. Alins

Deposits

Does anybody has deposit problems? I used the same MC to make deposits until March this year and I had no problems. But now I am getting an error message when I try to make a deposit.:scratch2:
  7. Alins

Help: Level 5 Amp - Mining

Could somebody tell me what I did wrong? I bought my first Amp for 224 PED and I was excited to go for a run ... After less then one hour it was gone. I had to TT it for 4 PED. And as a side: a got nada from that run (or should I say almost nada)
  8. Alins

HoF: Blau 244PED

:yay:
  9. Alins

Achievement: New skill

:D Click to enlarge :yay:
  10. Alins

my first HOF

:yay: Click to enlarge :yay::yay::yay:
  11. Alins

Hydraulic Manifold

Does anybody know what the MU is for this item? Thanks
  12. Alins

mobo

What do you think is the best motherboard for an AMD X2 550 Black Edition processor?:scratch2: P.S. Must have ACC Thanks
  13. Alins

Help me choose

What is the best gun I can buy in terms of cost/total damage?:scratch2: Of course I am thinking at minimum cost vs. maximum damage.:rolleyes: Thanks
  14. Alins

old machine

There is anybody here who uses an old machine like Pentium IV? I am asking because my avatar can’t run. He can only walk. So I wonder if this could be the reason?:scratch2: Thanks
  15. Alins

Question: globals & HOF's

Is anybody here who’s been playing for the last 2 years and never had a global or a HOF?:(
  16. Alins

Calypso stock exchange

What do you think? We already have banks, shops, even small business like coloring make-up etc. Create a registry (Calypso registry) and incorporate them. Then list their stocks on Calypso stock exchange. :eek:The owners should pay some kind of fee equivalent of dividends (% of sales), so they...
  17. Alins

bank account

I am not able to access the bank account.:confused: I can see de balance account but that's it. Any suggestions?:scratch2: Thanks
  18. Alins

settings

I can't use my mouse to move from one please to another? Did anybody have this problem? Thanks
  19. Alins

Max out

I keep seeing this. What does it mean? How do I know if a gun is maxed out, where should I look for this?:scratch2: Thanks
  20. Alins

Question: Hunting Atrox

What is the minimum gear you need, in order to start hunting atrox?:scratch2: Anyone? Thanks
  21. Alins

System requirements

I don’t want to spend too much money on a new graphic card:rolleyes:. So, can someone please tell me from your experience what is the cheapest graphic card :ahh:that I can buy in order to be able to play again? Thanks
  22. Alins

Armor equip

There is an easy way to equip / un-equip it all pieces at once?:confused: Thx
Back