Search results

1. Ize4474

Top10 mobs to hunt for beginners

:confused: I juz wanted to know which top10 mobs beginners like myself should hunt in order to get the most out of my ped? :dunno: I mean does anyone have an idea which low level mob will drop more loot, or usually gets globals, or maybe even HOFS ??? :scratch: any advice or top10 mobs of your...
  2. Ize4474

Selling: storage bulk .. Extractors, Paint, & Skins

Extractors advance cloth 34 advance leather 206 advance metal 10 advance mineral 6 advance stone 446 advance wood...
  3. Ize4474

My M.A. Holiday in Entropia Wish List ! ! !

I've been seeing alot of I wish MA would do this and I wish MA would do that type of posts all over this forum. Some are good, some are ridiculous, and some just goes beyond my understanding. So this one is as if MA was the Entropian Santa Clause and maybe if we're good MA will grant some of...
  4. Ize4474

Please Help !

I have been playing EU for over 4 months now and I love this game .. If you look at the things I write in these forum threads you will get a hint of who I am IRL. However .. Today is one of the most awful day I've ever had in-game .. I logged on about 45 minutes ago to find all the stuff I...
  5. Ize4474

noobie life ....

I got this idea from pinky's under cover noobie posts and my buddy rondo's way of maximizing gains while minimizing loss for skilling my noobie avatar .. Well i'm not that new but noobie never the less .. I've been playing EU for about 4 months now and I don't even wanna mention how much I've...
Back