Search results

1. L

Achievement: completed Longtooth Iron & 3000

this migration i found out that i had to kill around 1100+ longtooths just to finish the 2 last stages of the iron challenge so that i would be able to get the new 3000 points mission, and that exa elites no longer counted for the iron ..and i thought wtf i am never gonna be able do that now...
  2. L

Discovery: Robot Speech Emulation Unit

My first discovery!!! But what dropped it im not certain of lol, I was to busy shooting at evrything to notice, but it was shared loot at Solfais. Might have been from a Warlock someone told me but i really dont know hehe
  3. L

only no loots and then game buggs out completely...

hunting drones atm, just loged in.. i have 1 gazzurdite stone (from first kill) then 15 no looters in a row............... ok something big comming or, maybe just a server bug? since vu i never had more than 4 no loots in a row, and that was a global soon after those. almost about to get a...
  4. L

HoF: My first HoF!

...ever!! (in hunting solo, all alone and not in any team, that was not only a markup-HoF or a silly global sized hof.. just a real true sweet tt-valued HoF) :yay: now, where is that first true tt-uber hiding...! :ahh:
  5. L

HoF: UL gun from a harbinger iota

0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF 260 ped tt was from a 350 ped Harbinger iota HoF @ Twins, massive shared loot madness there lol picture not taken at time of loot, but when i came back on a bit later and btw.. it can be amped!! (no idea if chikara apppg-1 still cant be... but this one can use amp...
  6. L

Explorer crashing, is ET client causing the problem??

* deleted *
  7. L

Missed shots (MF vs guns)

* deleted *
  8. L

unique stealth armor

* deleted * Click to enlarge ;)
  9. L

Achievement: Onehundredthousand

...skillpoints reached this week! :yay: Never chipped Never depoed... (yet) Never giving up!! Just keep on sweating and picking stones... I guess that aint so bad achievement huh!? ;) Next old milestone to reach: My first true (TT)hof in solohunting!! :p
  10. L

Uber: 16k Ambulimax!!

I just dont know what to say, Im still a bit shaky, but what a nice feeling hehe And to make it even better, I think it was the first ambu we killed!!! :yay: (we did a few robots before that thou, with mixed results) Click to enlarge (I think I can afford a better gfx card now :wtg: )
  11. L

HoF: A Hof and a HoF

2 HoF's in one day * deleted * Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  12. L

Help: ava re-creation and gfx settings

* deleted *
  13. L

Selling: All or nothing

* deleted *
  14. L

A most pleasant surprise

* deleted * Click to enlarge
  15. L

Question: Need some thoughts on a new PC!!

* deleted *
  16. L

I would like to give MA a reward

* deleted *
  17. L

The new Calypso landscape...

* deleted *
  18. L

Uber: Nice little Furor global

Was out testing the new gun i looted earlier when i got this global.. took me a while before i saw what it was i had looted Click to enlarge Full TT btw ^^
  19. L

Selling: Boom BBC!!

SOLD!! ty to the buyer
  20. L

HELP! im all alone

and im not gonna make it troopers, defenders, attackers... and i cant even see them.. they are invisible, just moving around like crazy.. this is the end.. help me!! :laugh:
  21. L

Cornundos adjusted??

Seem to me at least they regen a lot faster, and they for sure take more ammo to bring down than i remember they used to A young for example hold more sweat to, 7 pulls compared to 5 before. Havent done these mobs in a while, so Im not 100% certain if this is a new change or not.. Anyone who...
  22. L

HoF: Loki's 1st and 2nd HOF!!! :)

It took me 1 year and about 1 week of hard sweating, suddenly I got my first HOF, right before VU-day!! Oboy was I in a hurry to get it up before MA beefed up the swarms of mobs around my claim (not that those mobs got nerfed, but still never know right! :) ) :yay: Then, after some days of...
  23. L

Selling Emik S50 unlimited!!

* deleted *
Back