Search results

1. Deadgoon

Buying: UL HL6 (or other UL SIB Handgun)

I have one but i would only be interested in loaning it for a small fee, and would require significant collateral. Probably not attractive since you don't know me but throwing it out there.
  2. Deadgoon

Question: Can't add credit card.

I refuse to do the netteller option, MA already shaves off 3% why would I want to make it 4.5%! Nope fix it!
  3. Deadgoon

Question: Can't add credit card.

Same problem. Won't be depositing until fixed. Sent support case but have not heard back.
  4. Deadgoon

Launch button disabled

same, and my inventory dissapeared (mostly)
  5. Deadgoon

List of Looted Calypso Land Deeds

Not a single one crafting yet? :scratch2:
  6. Deadgoon

Why Looting Other Players is Not Theft

If I hit you with a smacker is that assault? :tongue2:
  7. Deadgoon

Why Looting Other Players is Not Theft

Dumbest topic ever. But IMO pk is murder and everyone should be prosecuted for it.
  8. Deadgoon

Lootable Calypso Land Deeds Information

So that's a drop rate of about 4 a day average overall (once all professions are in play) just under 2 for hunting and around 1 for mining and crafting. Since they are tied to discoveries, should be somewhat simple to get a handle on if there is bunching or not, but that could occur do to amount...
  9. Deadgoon

Idea for mob/event

This could have been said before, Anyway… They should make a mob that spawns once in a while (more towards the rare side), with whatever backstory doesn’t matter, that terrorizes the planet. To do so this creature would have to be extremely fast, insanely powerful, with a ridiculous amount of...
  10. Deadgoon

FYI: Seamless Planets

I have thought this same thing. Don't know what it would entail but would be a cool upgrade.
  11. Deadgoon

No revive in Space... again

Logged in last night and i was at the arkadia space station. Although i bugged closer to the calypso ss, i indicated in the support case i was heading to ark, so they spawned me there i guess.
  12. Deadgoon

No revive in Space... again

yup me too, just spinning away. This was my first attempt at space, so far not impressed lol
  13. Deadgoon

Question: What is the executable for Entropia

Got a new laptop, it has two graphics cards, a stock one and a high perfomance NVIDIA. It's supposed to switch automatically but of course it doesn't. I couldn't get out of medium setting with the stock one so I had to set the NVIDIA to global in it's control panel to force the computer to use...
  14. Deadgoon

robot spaceships

thanks I suspected as much, been a while
  15. Deadgoon

robot spaceships

Are there normally robot spaceships by the lakes near jason centre?
  16. Deadgoon

PICK!ME!UP! Reloaded – Another Fruit/Stone/Dung Walking Contest

ahh, thanks :D didn't know that
  17. Deadgoon

PICK!ME!UP! Reloaded – Another Fruit/Stone/Dung Walking Contest

Sorry if this was asked, but what's to stop people from planting their finds?
  18. Deadgoon

Selling: Soul (L)

Momma always told me to stay away from mystery boxes, you never know what you'll get.
  19. Deadgoon

3 peds for my eternal damnation huh? What if I tier it up a bit first?
  20. Deadgoon

I wasn't prepared for such immediate interest in my soul. ill try and get tt and pics of my soul tomorrow.
  21. Deadgoon

Selling my soul (L,C) to the highest bidder. Yes, my soul is colorable.
  22. Deadgoon

Front page of this forum not getting updated

Poo is profanity? Really? Maybe in your country (wherever that might be) but not in mine. Anyway, censorship aside, yes I do care. No I'm not losing any sleep over it. I realize this is a free forum too, but still I think one spot for top news is usefull, as I don't have time to scour the...
  23. Deadgoon

Just another scam...

that sucks. However, there are two confirmation windows, the second with the transaction details locked in, ALWAYS check that one before hitting the check mark, then this cannot happen. I'm sure you know this but lesson learned if not.
  24. Deadgoon

Front page of this forum not getting updated

Profanity? What part of white dog poo is profane?
Back