Search results

1. Green Rowan

Yuck-O-Meter Summer Edition

It has been quite a while since I’ve thrown the Yuck-O-Meter at you lot. There have been a lot of changes in the last couple of months, so I think that it is time dip our toes into the pool and take the water temperature again… so here goes: Until somebody tells me otherwise, we are in the...
  2. Green Rowan

I didn’t think it was possible, but...

I didn’t think it was possible, but here’s a thing that simultaneously manages to take the piss, and pay homage to Country Music… Rg0VTiL6YUE How come today’s TV sucks so badly? I don’t know about anybody else, but I’m fed up with stuff like “dancing with the stars”, “ skating with the stars”...
  3. Green Rowan

Current mining issues.

Can somebody from MA please let us know how are we supposed to mine in this VU? Not to put a too fine of a point on it, but the only thing that works without glitch is when you press a button and one mine or probe is taken away from your stack. NOTHING else works as it should: • Animations...
  4. Green Rowan

A case of “the Good ‘Ol Times-itis”

:twocents:... :dunno:I don’t know if this is a case of “the Good ‘Ol Times-itis” but I really miss the old Swamp Camp. Oh… I know, I know, the old swampo-campo wasn’t perfect and you could get really pissed off by some idiots blocking the exit from the container, but it had a certain something...
  5. Green Rowan

Question: I would like an explanation.

Removed by autor nevermind.. it's pointless to even talk about it.. I'm gonna just play my game and ignore stuff like this..
  6. Green Rowan

Switch the damn lights on!

One simple question MA: Do you switch on the lights when you arrive at work? Take a look at what is supposed to be the biggest place of business in the entire EU. Could you work like this? The stuff I tend to do when it is this dark, I’d rather not do in public. This isn’t your bedroom on a...
  7. Green Rowan

Wtf…

This is a WTF tread, so I apologize to all those who's hobby is to watch the forums with the word “whiner” on their clipboard, ready to paste it everywhere (btw.... :rolleyes: and :handjob: to that…) ... this ain’t your thread. I came across this weird thing in the sky. It appears once every…...
  8. Green Rowan

Conspiracy theory no: 471/09.12.

Conspiracy theory no: 471/09.12. “two puppies to feed” Before VU 10 MA was in charge of everything. They sustained the company (salary, development etc.) by taking a certain percentage from the cash players put in EU, by different means such as: decay costs, fees, a certain percentage...
  9. Green Rowan

Community vote.

Well, my fellow EFers, we are a diverse bunch, aren’t we? From the pink fluffy-bunny type, to the bad smelling aggressive Klingon, and all shades and nuances in between. However, every one of us from time to time comes face to face with a dilemma. A “what should I do” question that makes you...
  10. Green Rowan

The eternal Mars vs Venus struggle on music.

The Woman Song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpZcCpdFILY&NR=1 The man Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj4vLZJhNEk and the battle song… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkGw93QcWlE&feature=related P.S. can you tell I’m bored?
  11. Green Rowan

Let me ask the big bad question…

Let me ask the big bad question… Things will change soon… another planet is coming… so… What are your plans for the near future? To make it more fun, let’s make a poll of it. Think carefully. There are only 4 options, and that’s deliberate. It forces one to get off the fence. Of course...
  12. Green Rowan

Speculations… speculations…

Logicaly, Neverdie’s Next Island would be a completely different client that the one we have now. Why do I think that? • Next island will have completely different stuff. Different landscape, vegetation, buildings etc. • They are working on it right now and somehow I don’t think that they are...
  13. Green Rowan

This isn’t funny anymore.

You be the judge of it… This isn’t funny anymore. :mad: Click to enlarge
  14. Green Rowan

The first piece of good news in a long while

Take a look at this: At some point, people will be able to go from one planet to another, said David Post, founder and chairman of Next Island. NI is going Live!!! The first piece of good news in a long while… and boy, did I waited for it! Get things going Neverdie, and offer us a NECESSARY...
  15. Green Rowan

Never honk at old people…

Best youtube video I’ve seen in ages… I needed a laugh today and this provided a big one. :laugh: the prick in the Big Fat Mercedes deserved it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJBjXi3MetE
  16. Green Rowan

PvP insurance.

This deserves its own thread: Because mining and hunting in PvP zones is risky, offer, or create a framework where players can buy and sell PvP insurance. This insurance could be sold by FPC or by a player created Insurance Company.The insurance guarantees total or partial compensation for the...
  17. Green Rowan

Import / export

Make some resources planet specific to encourage trade and traveling. For example: • Vibrant sweat can be collected in its concentrated form only on Calypso. The sweat on the other planets is much less powerful, thus requiring a lot more of it to make the same quantity of MF • Melchi water is...
  18. Green Rowan

Auto use tool broken?

What happened with the “auto use tool” thing? It seems to be broken… the “auto” part of it… :scratch2: Is this something other people also noticed, or do I need to kick my computer in the shins? ... Green
  19. Green Rowan

Let’s see how well informed we aree

A simple question: Did you know that since VU9 we can edit and map ALL the keys on our keyboard? Including those locked pale grey keys …
  20. Green Rowan

Thanks a lot for nothing!

Warning: In this thread I will complain about something stupid that really bothers me. So, fanboy, stop reading now and go play someplace else ----------------------------------- My mouse died today. So.. I went to Dixons and bought myself a brand shiny new one… a gaming mouse!!!!! On my way...
  21. Green Rowan

Unleash our creativity MA!

How about unleashing our creativity MA and letting us put texts on the Shirts we are whearing and crafting? it shouldn't be all that difficult... I’d really like to personalize my stuff… put across my chest a text… something like ... “lootless” or “noob” or “ if you can read this, you’re...
  22. Green Rowan

The usual suspects

In the world search puzzle below, you can find the name of 153 of your fellow Entropians… the usual suspects… [N.B.1] To make it a bit more challenging, the list with names isn’t in its usual place under the puzzle… However, if you get stuck, you can access it by following the link below...
  23. Green Rowan

The need for improved communications and trade…

Here are 3 things MA might want to consider. They would make life A LOT easier. 1. the possibility to search for the name of another EU player ingame. At the moment we can only communicate (IM) with the people on our friends list. That isn’t sufficient by any standards. As strange as it may...
  24. Green Rowan

Finally, EU is mentioned as it should be mentioned.

So… I’m logged in shooting combibo’s at swampo-campo and I have the TV yapping away in the background… it’s on the Discovery Science channel, and there’s a documentary going on, called “I Videogame”. .. and what’ya know!!! A white-haired dude with funny glasses from Miami is on the screen...
  25. Green Rowan

Selling: 100% qr oa-101 bp

I decided to sell my 100% QR OA-101 BP. I don’t think I have to explain its usefulness. Those who are potentially interested in it, will know. So here goes. Auction duration: until next Sunday. Opening bid: 750 peds. Bidding will take place in increments of 20 peds. Buyout at 950 peds. N.B. if...
Back