Search results

1. Kylmkapp

Buying: Dianum texture BP!

Looking for that blueprint or 24 dianum textures
  2. Kylmkapp

Selling: Bulk of Blueprints

Lots of blueprints. Most of them QR 0.01 Including: oa 101 light QR 40.0 Dino shoes etc. SB tt+1 No BO Winner Hetman tt+66 PED No single sell! If u bid u must take them all! Auction ends 18.10.2009 16:00 calypso time The auction has ended! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to...
  3. Kylmkapp

Selling: Vigi female armguards SGA

As the title says. SB tt+1 No buyout! Auction runs 48 hours after the first bit is done :rolleyes: Auction will end in Monday 12:30 Best offer: Wolverine Queen: tt(38.50)+150 SOLD
  4. Kylmkapp

Uber: My third fat esi :D

Yesterday I got this nice baby from atrox young:yay: Click to enlarge Its my new personal record: 1. 155 ped 2. 145 ped 3. 80 ped Good luck to all and HOF HARD! :laugh:
  5. Kylmkapp

Help: Stuck in CND

I cant find my way to teleporters! Damn just round and round and no way! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  6. Kylmkapp

HoF: Nice Esi

Couple of days ago, back in VU 9.4 I looted my first big esi it was 145 ped! Today in the beginning of new ERA I looted one more! Not that big but Im happy anyways :yay: Click to enlarge
  7. Kylmkapp

Achievement: Top 100 hunting list

Maybe its not achievement for you but its achievement for me :yay: It was a big brake for me in EU, but one day I downloaded it again, sold some manufacuring skills and started over allmost from zero (korss 400 was maxed). The date was 24 of July:cool: 22 days of hunting troxes, about 230...
  8. Kylmkapp

Buying: Breer M1a blueprint (UL)

Hi! If someone has low qr bp, please let me know and make your offer! Marco Sry for wrong title. Im looking for Breer M1a (L) blueprint (UL) Found 1! Tnx for seller :D
  9. Kylmkapp

Enmatter amp MA-102(L) BP QR.0.39

Hi! Enmatter amp MA-102(L) BP QR.0.39 Does someone know how much is it worth? Regards, Marco Tripo
  10. Kylmkapp

HoF: Nice CND claim

Hunted this for a while now :) Click to enlarge :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:
  11. Kylmkapp

HoF: Back in CND

Hof´s are always good to have :D: Click to enlarge Thank u for your attention! :silly2:
  12. Kylmkapp

HoF: First PvP 4 Hof

After really bad days i got this little 413 ped Blausarium from PvP4: Click to enlarge It has its own story what can U find here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/122449-project-oa-101-a-2.html
  13. Kylmkapp

Project OA 101

I think its good to comapare different avatars mining runs and make some conclusions. I started my project in 10. August 2008 with my skills like that: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge My main goal is to hit a tower :smoke: Minerals/ores found: Green = Found Red = Not found yet *...
  14. Kylmkapp

Uber: Uber sword

Wooot!!! My first uber in crafting :tongue2: Nice mixed zwirles: Click to enlarge
  15. Kylmkapp

Selling: Skill imp´s tt<30 ped

Have some more skills to sell: Atm: Serendipity tt 35.29 SB: 1700% = 600 ped Bo: 1813% = 640 ped Rifle tt 35.71 SOLD SB: 2200% = 786 ped BO: 2351% = 840 ped RDA tt 100.09 SB: 1698% = 1700 ped BO: 1798% = 1800 ped Handgun tt 54.50 SB: 2200% = 1200 ped BO: 2340% = 1275 ped Weapons handling...
  16. Kylmkapp

Selling: Handgun Skill imp (tt 213)

Handgun skill imp with tt value 213,6 ped Start bid: 2200% 4700 ped BO: 2340% 5000 ped
  17. Kylmkapp

HoF: Back in business: silent uber

I was sick of Eudorias tiny claims!:hammer::hammer::hammer: I love these swirles and clapping! So I headed to Cnd :cowboy: :woohoo: Click to enlarge
  18. Kylmkapp

HoF: Be dynamic :)

Im just tired to sit in one place! Learnig the anatomy of Aurlis: Click to enlarge Profit in CND: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge over and out :yay:
  19. Kylmkapp

Line dance virtual record

Today in sweat camp we all tapped line dance! Boys and girls it was awsome. Idea: Lets make a virtual record in line dance! :yay: I think the date would be good 19.07.2008; 18.00 Ma time Billys spaceship aftherworld I dont have any experience making events, maybe someone experienced take it...
  20. Kylmkapp

Uber: Hangover uber

I felt so bad this morning. Obviously its too much whisky...:rolleyes: Alcohol is bad :( For now i feel myself better: Click to enlarge Over and out :D
  21. Kylmkapp

HoF: I like Caldorite :D

It was a nice day in Cnd: Click to enlarge Little later I found my first Gold stone :) Click to enlarge I wanted to leave that dome but what the heck, lets drop few more: Click to enlarge Little copper hof I landed on #100 place in hof table :P Sad that copper stone markup is 96%
  22. Kylmkapp

HoF: Tk120 present :D

Just as I maxed my tk120, it made my a little present :wtg::wtg::wtg: Click to enlarge
  23. Kylmkapp

HoF: CND crusher´s hof

Its my bug (abilty) to crush CND, making the connection lost. Sorry to all whom I made unpleasantness! I had sent an support case, hope they fix it soon :) But here is my little hof what i have chased all day: Click to enlarge
  24. Kylmkapp

Uber: Finally my first mining uber! Wooot!

Finally I hit my first mining uber :wtg::wtg::wtg: 1586 Ped Cumbriz stone! Wooot! :yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge Im really happy!:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  25. Kylmkapp

Buying: Karma Killer

Hi! If someone have to offer that nice gun, please pm me. Regards, Marco Tripo
Back