Search results

1. gickstery

The Good Old Days at the Rig

I was searching through some older pics of entropia today, and i found quite a few pre-9.0 pics. i happened to like this one a lot ;) Click to enlarge
  2. gickstery

Gick's first makeup mask

i don't know where this should go, or if it's even important enough for a thread, but here we go anyways... I'm soooooo soooooo happy that i finally got a makeup mask & makeup. I'm just playing around with the makeup (i wanted to do black & white cause it matches everything) and here's a...
  3. gickstery

Selling: Full Bear (F) No Shins

Selling: Full Bear (F) No Shins set is full TT (434 PED) Starting Bid: +3k BO: +3.5k auction will be up until 8/1/08 00:00 MA time
  4. gickstery

What are you most excited about next VU?

Crytek is coming! What r u most excited about this huge upcoming VU? All of the options r possible, i'm not saying that they'd happen, but if they did, what would be the best?
  5. gickstery

bugged pics

Ahh, the fun of bugs... I was bored the other day, and, what the heck, i decided i'd look at all my bugged pics, i found quite a few. :yay: sry,19 pics, to many to post :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/gickstery-albums405.html
  6. gickstery

blah blah boredom

i'm bored, so i'm gonna write this... :) early this afternoon, i caught up with my friend trish (no, not lady trisha :D). she was so ticked off because she misunderstood something someone said to her. she was out hunting atrax (as usual) and a stalker comes up and kills her. so she...
Back