Search results

1. MaidMarion

The ongoing Landgrab

Just an idea for MA/FPC and the community ofcourse. (mods move topic if placed wrong) The ongoing Landgrab! :eyecrazy: I played other MMO's too and at least one has something like we know as Landgrabs. I think there are 2 main issues with the Landgrab as we now know it and those problems...
  2. MaidMarion

Selling: Skills mostly combat

As the title says, selling skills mostly combat. Will list all skills in this topic where I have a decent amount of. (between 2k and 8k skills) Can also provide lower amounts of various other skills, in that case meet me ingame so we can discuss. Also have placed some skills on ingame auction...
  3. MaidMarion

PC on Phasm claw

Yesterday a Phasm claw popped into my loot window. Now before it will start to gather dust in my storage for eternity... Is it worth anything? And can this part be used to bring us some Phasm Stalkers? (wishfull thinking eh) Entropedia shows very little info, auction history shows that there...
  4. MaidMarion

Thought about eco, discuss

I have read a lot of topics on eco hunting and checked out eco sheets, eco tools ect etc. I also tried different weapons (melee, ranged the whole circus of nifty weaponry we have) with different markups and the same goes for amps. Also used SIB and non SIB. I also think the topic of Grave...
  5. MaidMarion

Asking for freelancers to create sweat bots...

I'm kinda bored atm and I'm at my work... So I got google and typed "entropia universe" :rolleyes: Now I managed to get to page 4 on my search results [deleted link] Maybe allready posted and therefore old news, but be aware of those automated OJ's gathering sweat ppl :scratch2:
  6. MaidMarion

Achievement: I believe this is an achievement...

Got it a couple of times before, but never took a screen of it... Dunno if its a real achievement either, but I critted a formi 3 times in a row in Formidon Friday :cool: Click to enlarge BTW very cool event, its on every friday @ 21:00 MA time. Rei will host the event and will crit you with...
  7. MaidMarion

Achievement: Yay for me!

I finally know how to do some wounding with these things called weapons :eek: Click to enlarge Nearing CS now :wtg:
  8. MaidMarion

Unlocking Methodology

Now I want an EFD Icon for this unlock :D Click to enlarge
  9. MaidMarion

Stop the smoke project

Aloha community! Welcome to my “stop the smoke project”. I came up with this idea due to a combination of other people starting all kinds of projects and the fact that I’m a heavy smoker and a heavy depositor which is wasting peds on (L) weapons and ammo. Well not completely wasting the peds...
  10. MaidMarion

Selling Dr. Almon log part 2

Selling Dr. Almon log part 2, allong with the piece of paper that dropped with it, in screenshot its laying in front of me. Click to enlarge
  11. MaidMarion

Selling Rifle & LB skills + mk2

Because of a change in profession and weapon I'll be selling some of my skills and a justifier mkII. 2k Longblade skills (one full chip) Sold 100 ped Parasiteone 2k Rifle skills (one full chip) Sold 120 ped Anonymous Justifier mkII Sold +70 Black Rider For the skills, you bring the GSI. The...
  12. MaidMarion

Giving Rep adjustment

After reading the thread about "stealing gifts" from the monument I gave some +rep to Akiranblade because I totally agreed on what he said. After a while I noticed I got my first ever -rep... Now I don't mind getting -rep if it was filled with some comment, like why? What have I said that made...
  13. MaidMarion

Life after bery's, corns etc...

I have been skilling on Rifle, Longblades and Handgun for a while now and have now come to the point that I need a mob change. I've hunted Bery's, Corns, Cauds, Argo's, molisk, Drone's (gen01 and gen02) Now I want to change to a litle harder mobs, because my skillgains are getting slower and...
  14. MaidMarion

Lootius Global Blessings

Yesterday around midnight, the almighty Lootius appeared and he told me to spend my last PED's on axe repairs and he pointed me in a direction. And then when my three axes where damaged and I had few ammo left. Lootius showed his blessing and I heard the trumpets! Yeah my first Global! Forgot...
  15. MaidMarion

Handgun vs. Rifle vs Longblade skill

I've been playing for some weeks now and I reached 1k in rifle skill. While I've been playing I mainly used my rifle, but occasionally my axe and handgun. I have a feeling that handgun skills up not as fast as rifle and I also think that Longblade skills up faster than my rifle skill... Is...
  16. MaidMarion

Removing Amp

Hi all, I need some help, I have an Amp and I attached it to one of my guns. Now I want to try the Amp on my other rifle, but I can't seem to remove it from the current rifle... This must be possible I guess, but how do I do this?
  17. MaidMarion

Hey at least I tried...

Yesterday I started playing PE. I've got killed about 20 times, but managed to get some sweat. I think I'll logon again this evening, probably to die some more ;-) I've read this forum a lot before entering the game and learned that there should be mentors, people that are willing to put a...
Back