Search results

1. TheVoid

Looking for Joker Poker Uber Smoker

Hello, I'm looking for Joker Poker Uber Smoker, if you see him please ask him to PM me. Thanks V
  2. TheVoid

Yay The forum is back

Yay The forum is back :D
  3. TheVoid

Hunter Shoots a Bear

Funny has hell :) 4ba1BqJ4S2M
  4. TheVoid

Everytime you HoF...

Everytime you HoF... a Bunny commits suicide :( Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Best for last :) Click to enlarge Sorry about before, I didn't notice the blog...
  5. TheVoid

Question: Open Source Tools

What do you think if a group of developers created an Open Source SDK to be used on EU Tools? Eventually other developers offer new functionalities to the SDK and has it grew in functionalities it would allow for more powerful tools to be developed thus helping the community. Please comment V
  6. TheVoid

Global / HoF sence

All of us have that felling/wish to get something big, I have that all the time but sometimes just before I get an Global/HoF (after dropping bomb/prob) I have a different feeling, as if I knew there was something big there, and them bang golder swirls. Do you guys have this feeling as well?
  7. TheVoid

Question: EU chat.log location

hi I can't find the chat.log, does it still exist? the directory "documents and settins\my user\my documents\Entropia Universe\" is empty. I also saw some threads the mention that we need to configure the log, we can I do that? thanks in advance
  8. TheVoid

Happy Birthday Lucky Akbar Sylphe :yay:

:birthday: Happy Birthday Akbar :birthday: :yay:I hope you have a great day today :yay:
  9. TheVoid

Max player online possible?

How many players do you think EU servers can handle (total count, not per server)? I wish EU was as full as it was before, when I started playing almost every city was full of avatars. But after the current events I think MA doesn't advertise EU because the servers can't handle more players...
  10. TheVoid

when did you last deposit?

I'm wondering how many players are still depositing ingame.
  11. TheVoid

Happy B-Day

Happy B-Day Marsman :) Happy B-Day Krellor :) Happy B-Day Kathryn :) Happy B-Day Rusnarok :) Happy B-Day phoenix666 :) Happy B-Day getget :) Happy B-Day Tinkis :) Happy B-Day Squishy :) Happy B-Day Van :) Happy B-Day TheVoid :yay: :birthday: :D
  12. TheVoid

Event for Noobs

hello To participate in the event your agility must be below 11. There are 2 lyst stones in Port Atlantis, the 1st person to find then and post a screen in this thread will win a components (Vol 1) with 19 Blue Print good luck :)
  13. TheVoid

unlocked key mapping

EDIT to change your keys press L ang G, change the active set until you reach * to change all key. If a key is locked go trough each active set and remove the key so it will be available in the * set EDIT I wish MA unlocked all the keys so we could set the keyboard as we pleased besides, if...
  14. TheVoid

disconnect bug

I don't know how many ppl have this bug but I find it realy annoying. Everytime I try to play EU I get disconnected 10 mins after I login, I can even be extracting a claim and lose connection for no reason. the strange thing is that if I login right away I don't get the "your avatar is alredy...
  15. TheVoid

Mob of the week

Do you think EF should have a mob of the week feture? The idea would be randomly selecting one mob every week and everyone would camp or hunt that mobs during that week if would be interesting to see how the loot pool would react to that
  16. TheVoid

racism

I'm sorry but this is geting out of hand... all this attention to this racism issue is not good, do you remember Kamau Kambon, his speach turned alot of white ppl racist againts black, why? because is speach was totaly racist now if you turn a simple joke (thats very knowed) into something...
  17. TheVoid

have you noticed this

hi all I've been noticing something strange, usualy everytime I get an global or hof the game lags before I can see it the items but recently I'm having the lag but no global. Basicaly I get alot of items of low value. Just now I was killing a snable while mining, I had a huge lag and then I...
  18. TheVoid

SGA ore and enmatter amp

wtf II eye II looted OA-101 SGA and MA-102 SGA both at the same time :confused: well gratz to him
  19. TheVoid

something fishy is going on arround here

the world is lost, Spiders are ploting agains us, and they were near robots, were doomed :eek: Click to enlarge
  20. TheVoid

Selling: 1k peds of lysterium

I'm selling 1k peds of lysterium (no I'm not a reseller) starting @ 101% BO is 104% ends at 03/10/2009 20:00 thanks
  21. TheVoid

HoF: something good outside a SC

finaly found my second Massive :yay: Click to enlarge I was eating and almost choke lol here is a screen of my 1st one :) Click to enlarge
  22. TheVoid

Animal Parts

OK só I have a few animal parts and I would like to know if they are worth something, can anyone help me? Merp Sails Merp Claws Cornundacauda Horn Cornundacauda Tentacle Atrox Fang Atrox Bone Atrax Claw Atrax Bone Armax Tusk Exa Tooth Tks in advance ;)
  23. TheVoid

since I went through the trouble of making this...

MA does have an application like this :eek::eek::eek::eek: Click to enlarge
  24. TheVoid

lets find out how many ppl evacuated calypso

Well lets see how many ppl evacuated planet calypso :scratch2: EDIT: I didn't find any evacuation ships, Save ME
  25. TheVoid

FYI: mining claims on radar

Hi all I should have posted this thread in the WishList section but didn't remember about it at the time anyway adding this to my Wish List :)
Back