Search results

1. R

Selling: Strikehammer

Taking bids through PM only for 2 weeks (beginning Feb 1, 2011, ending Feb 15, 2011). I reserve the right to reject sale for any reason. I will post top bids but no names. Gun is tier 1.6 and full tt. Sale will be final (no refunds). Serious bids only please.
  2. R

Selling: Selling out

Due to being fisted out of mayhem event for second time in three years, ma/fpc/skunkboy/neo-vixen/whoever actually owns EU now and their absolute failure to provide any help what-so-ever, I am leaving. I refuse to tolerate ma's inferior excuse for customer service anymore. The ped values...
  3. R

P/C Full VIGI M

as above, can anyone help me out?
  4. R

Please dont mistake this for whine, I'm just pissed it isnt resolved after two weeks

Ok, I have been trying to get this taken care of for a while. I have tried re-installing, rebooting, adjusting graphics to "safe mode" as well. Since FPC clearly isn't intersted in even trying and have already claimed to fix the issue twice and not actualy fixed the problem, I thought maybe...
  5. R

UL x5

would like to know what they are going for please.
  6. R

Selling: Selling

SELLING: Adj V1, ADJ 2722, A203, A104, Angel SGA Helm (M), Determination tt+70, VAT 100 tt+475, KK tt + 310, full ghost (M) tt+ 550
Back