Search results

1. Jambayze

wtf no fuel?

I just got me a seahremnir. I coloured and textured her. But I go to drive, and it has no fuel. I bought and combined with my own oil, but still no fuel. What do I have to do?
  2. Jambayze

Is this a bug? Or not.

Maybe things have changed and I missed it. Maybe it is a bug. I mined up some Force Nexus and put it into the refiner with the same amount of sweat and hit "Refine" and the refiner said it would make so-and-so much Mind Essence. But instead it just froze up. I waited. I canceled and tried...
  3. Jambayze

I hate the new window mode.

I like to play windowed. Then I can multi-task and pull up other windows while ingame. But the new update, your choices are more limited. My display is wide, 1366x768. I used to play in windowed at something like 1280x something, and my display was almost full. It looked okay. Now it has...
  4. Jambayze

4 Globals in 24 hours

I know for some of you, this is not really an achievement, maybe it happens pretty regular for you. But for Me? not so much. Oh I got some solos and some team globals here and there, and 1 hof back over 2 years ago for 2.4k off a Molisc. Enough to remind me It IS possible, but not enough to...
  5. Jambayze

My wife smooshed my truck (again)

I told her to not take it, park it on the street, take your own car. But she didn't do that, she took my truck and drove it into another car and smashed it up good. again.
  6. Jambayze

Decoy Dispensers?

What for? After years of never using one, I decided to give one a try. I bought a dispenser and some decoys and ran off into the wilderness. I aggro'd some troxies, ran away, dispensed a decoy,and ran some more. And died anyways. Tried it with Daikibas, Trax's, merps, chompers and drones...
  7. Jambayze

Dogs?

Click to enlarge Dogs? There are no dogs on Calypso. If there were, I would sure want one. He would follow me everywhere and help me kill Atrox. Better than that silly Snablesnot I used to have when we used to be able to have a pet. Is MA saying in a round-about way that when taming comes...
  8. Jambayze

does size matter?

Recently, I went to a beautician and got as big as I could. really huge. many avatars only come up to my elbows. I got to thinking about it. Does size really matter in the game mechanics? I heard one theory from someone really small that being tiny helps in PVP ... makes you a smaller...
  9. Jambayze

Dear Miner's Mafia:

I want to say thanks for your fabulous "Touristic Guide". For those of you who don't know about it yet, here ya go: http://www.minersmafia.net/touristic :yay: The maps are really well done, and the information is very useful. Thanks for what you have done. Couple questions... Is there a way...
  10. Jambayze

to Shumi77

Shumi... We were hunting last night, and got a nice gun, we agreed to split nice items, and my entropia connection went haywire. I have your peds, I do not want to rip you off. We need to hook up so I can pay you your share. Let me know when you are on next.
  11. Jambayze

Getting off of Calypso

I just logged in with the new update, and all seems fine. BUT I went to the TP to see about Rocktropia, and There is no choice in the list. There also is no CND or crystal palace. Nothing but the Calyso TPs, cities, land areas. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
  12. Jambayze

about vehicles:

So, when we get these new vehicles, I wondered, (after watching another you-tube teaser) What would happen if? scenario. I wondered if you drove somewhere, got out, started to hunt, and got killed and went to a revive that was not so close by. I hope it is not like Items dropped on the...
  13. Jambayze

Nus Lull .... 2 of them? WTF?

So I had a taste for some Filet O' Fish sandwiches, and set out to get some Rippersnappers. Miners Mafia Mob Page says there's some West of Nus Lull. Okay, so I went to Entropedia laocations, and see 2 outposts named "Nus Lull". Well, I figure this could be an error, so I go ingame and visit...
  14. Jambayze

Customizable map

I wish our in-game map could be customized by us. That is to say, that each player could make notes and/or symbols on their in-game map depending on what they needed to know. For miners, it would be where they found claims. For hunters, certain mobs. For explorers, paths to take or not take...
  15. Jambayze

Today's update

Today's update was a rollback. For the first week or so, okay, I had some bugs, But I could play. I tried all the drivers mentioned on the forum, and although none were worse or better than any other, they were all below par but at least playable. after today's update, I cannot play at all. WTF.
  16. Jambayze

the hills are alive with the sound of music!

I just don't get it. They make these hills and mountains so un-climbable,WTF , TI south? I swim across only to find cliffs in my face. WTF? They know we cannot climb them, they programmed that in!!! what's the point? Why put a city there you cannot get to?
  17. Jambayze

ingame Time Of Day Clock

I know what time it is here. I can press "U" to find out what time it is in Sweden. But when I log in, I don't know what time it is. If it is light out, I figure the sun seems to rise a little south of east, I can look at shadows and see how long they are, and guess. If it is dark, well, who...
  18. Jambayze

What does all the mumbo jumbo mean?

When playing around with the graphic options, I realized I had no idea what to expect or what sacrifices I would be making. What the heck is ani-aliasing? I bet shading doesn't mean what I think it means. Brightness and contrast, I think I understand from back in the days of B&W Photography...
  19. Jambayze

"Do over" Bug

Several times I've had this happen. Once, I was in Sakura in front of the revive. I started to run out the door. went up the stairs, turned the corner, headed to the opening to outside, and BAM! I'm standing in front of the revive again. Run again up the stairs, turn, run to the door and...
  20. Jambayze

I get to the creation phase all right, and Ol' Jambayzie looks okay, but I can't seem to really change very much. I can choose an aspect, say chest fitness or waist fitness, and I can click random and I see the changes that come up, but I cannot click/drag the variable bars to come up with my...
  21. Jambayze

installing the file from utorrent

so what do I do with the torrents file? if I click on it it just opens up the torrents page again, how do I run the installer?
  22. Jambayze

while waiting ....

If you play {DELETED}, could you send me some Blue Hyacinths? I can't buy them yet, but I need some. I know we are not supposed to mention other games but withdrawal makes people crazy. Not guilty by reason of mental defect.
  23. Jambayze

One way to profit from Entropia

http://cgi.ebay.com/Entropia-Universe-EU-DVD-game-guides_W0QQitemZ270422708452QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?hash=item3ef67310e4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 It looks to me like this guys is selling dvd's of the software (which is free to download) for $10 US. Oh he's tossing in a "game guide" which...
  24. Jambayze

Perceptions and Observations

I have been thinking alot about some of the topics and threads I've been reading on this here forum and my ingame experiences and come to some conclusions regarding the threads that some call "complaining" and some call "whining". 1.) People have a right to lament about their misfortune when...
  25. Jambayze

didn't know

I guess I didn't know this counted as an achievement so I posted in the wrong place, but, hey, I'd like credit for it!:yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/143018-my-first-robot-spaceship.html
Back