Search results

1. michalpypek

Żyję :C... chyba coś ci napisałem w grze. Nie pamiętam. Nie loguję się za często (no, prawdę...

Żyję :C... chyba coś ci napisałem w grze. Nie pamiętam. Nie loguję się za często (no, prawdę mówiąc to wcale ;) ) , gold carda mam oddalonego o 500 kilometrów.
  2. michalpypek

Bugabuga! !

Bugabuga! !
  3. michalpypek

MA Official lets people test out space @Twin Peaks

My guess is that it's just a temporary thing, before they'll introduce the attachments..
  4. michalpypek

Items on the ground

If it's that valuable it means somebody wanted to transfer it between two avatars that belong to him... which is against the rules ! Your account can be banned for keeping those items on it ! To save you from it I will sacrifice myself and will take that burden of yours !
  5. michalpypek

World RallyCross Championships Season 1 - Event 2: Fort Pandora Rally (FPR)

Great event :). Had a lot of fun. Congratulations to the winner :)! ... And... sorry for my whining :ahh:.
  6. michalpypek

World RallyCross Championships Season 1 - Event 2: Fort Pandora Rally (FPR)

Sign me up :D Michal Pypek Kowalski
  7. michalpypek

Is it market manipulation? :)

Somebody effed up :P probably thought he'll pay a BO price but he didn't :P... It's not moving peds between accounts, if it would be, the auction would have a BO...
  8. michalpypek

World RallyCross Championships Event 1.1: PACR

I would like to change my registration from all 3 Preliminary races to just #2 and 3, I won't be able to make it today :P. I hope it's not too late ;).
  9. michalpypek

World RallyCross Championships Event 1.1: PACR

- Michal Pypek Kowalski - Option 'Preliminary Races' - Preliminary race 1, 2 and 3
  10. michalpypek

Moobs NOT!

Can I have your stuff ? :silly2:
  11. michalpypek

Help: Trying to craft vehicle - trouble

You should contact people from IKEA... they didn't give you any wheels or tires :( .
  12. michalpypek

CryEngine 3 or 4

MA couldn't use the previous engine to it's full potential, MA isn't using current engine to it's full potential... No need for another, expensive engine that won't be used at it's best .
  13. michalpypek

The MASSIVE Underappreciation Of The Eradicator Type Four (0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF)

Only 1 avatar per person is allowed... Report! Report ! :laugh:
  14. michalpypek

Would you still play IF?

LOL... I doubt anyone would pay so much for a crappy game like this... I mean.. currently besides trying to hit a big HOF to get some money there's nothing really fun to do.. After the introduction of CE2 there's nothing cool to see ( no cool places to explore.. ). All armors look the same...
  15. michalpypek

We need in-game translator!!!

So... if i'd type in polish in my soc-chat, my soc-mates would see some crappy Polish>English translation instead of what I wrote ? In that case.. no thanks. Or maybe the whole chat would be translated to Polish ? That would be even worse.. I don't want an in-game translator. If I want to...
  16. michalpypek

VU 11.4: what is the Force Chat?

I want to join the robot side ! :yay:
  17. michalpypek

Halloween Gifts 2010 - Skeleton Outfit

I love these gifts ! :D Can't wait for christmas ones ! :D
  18. michalpypek

Selling: Navy Blue Clothing set (M)

BUMP ninja writing BUMP
  19. michalpypek

Hoverbikes/Motorbikes - are they coming??

IMHO MA would implement bikes already, but they're more difficult to add, since they have to make the avatar lean on the sides, etc. While in cars avatars barely move and aren't that visible.
  20. michalpypek

BUMP ninja writing BUMP Buy these clothes, please
  21. michalpypek

Bump BUMP ninja writing BUMP
  22. michalpypek

Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 2

Is this thing worth anything ? :P
  23. michalpypek

2x7PED ( It's just a painted basic pattern set :P )
  24. michalpypek

Hi! I would like to sell this set of clothing ! The price I'm looking for is around 150 PED. But I'm open to take any offers.
  25. navy blue clothes

navy blue clothes

buy them NAO !
Back