Search results

1. Suffistica

WoF 2012: Team BeNeLux

Only 1 week to go before it is party time!! More information about location and time can be found on the private WOF benelux forum. If you don't haver acces to that, but you do want to be there, send me a PM.
  2. Suffistica

All WOF benelux participants are invited!
  3. Suffistica

ooh i did not mention it? It is a dresscode for all men to wear borat swimsuit! LOL
  4. Suffistica

You're welcome! You were a perfect model :tongue2:
  5. Suffistica

WOF Benelux Real Life Party 2013: more info? ask Atami or me.
  6. Poster Real life party WOF benelux 2013

Poster Real life party WOF benelux 2013

Poster Real life party WOF benelux 2013 Belgium Edition
  7. Suffistica

Uber: Silly Underground Family strikes

Gratz to my alliance buddies!! :yay: don't forget to give 20% of the loot to the founder of SUF as soc. tax! :tongue2: :beerchug:
  8. Kicked rom MM 1 pec fromMA

Kicked rom MM 1 pec fromMA

9. Suffistica

Just a few hours to go... it is the FINAL countdown! Now is the time to stand up and fight for Team Benelux! Tonight, December 15, 19:00 MA we play the FINAL! We need all support we can get to beat team DACH and team Sweden in this exciting 3-way final!! So, check your friendlist! Yell...
  10. Suffistica

WoF 2012 Team Sweden

hihi I got so excited for battling against Sweden that I forgot to mention DACH in that post! Of course they are not to be erased before the match, because they are a strong team too!. Let's make it a worthwhile fight tonight! Good luck (but a little less then team Benelux of course haha) :wtg:
  11. Suffistica

Thanks a lot for all support!! Gonna be a very exciting final. We hope to get a lot of support to help beat our components! For those who missed the info: We've had the last SEMI-FINAL match between Team USA and Team BeNeLux, and the result was: BeNeLux 671 USA 615 So USA...
  12. Suffistica

WoF 2012 Team Sweden

Join us tonight in our fight against USA for a great final Sweden - Benelux! Thank you! Love to fight you guys in the final! Help us to make that happen! Making a support team with WOF Benelux Support [something] and hunt scips will be nice help:) :beerchug:
  13. Suffistica

Now is the time to stand up and fight for Team Benelux! Saturday, December 8 we play the semi finals! (19:00 MA) We need all support we can get to beat team USA! So, check your friendlist! Yell around in towns! Tell everyone who wants to hear it! We need YOU for support make it to the final...
  14. Suffistica

Well Hurrikane calls the shots, and he said postpone..... if you did not want to postpone, then why bring up the no-depo issue in the first place?
  15. Suffistica

***WoF SEMI-FINALS (The Jimmy B's!) MOBLIST and INFO***

Benelux is not ready anymore. Took too long for team USA to react to Hurrikanes calls. He postponed, i told the team, they left. This is too last minute changes!
  16. Suffistica

No, it is postponed! Message already sent out, people logged off, no way we get our team back in order on time. Should have responded sooner to Hurrikanes call then.
  17. Suffistica

***WoF SEMI-FINALS (The Jimmy B's!) MOBLIST and INFO***

no way, people logged of from our team already, so I disagree to have a go now
  18. Suffistica

***wof judges 2012***

Told the team we postponed. Suggestion is same time next week.
  19. Suffistica

WoF 2012 Team USA

I just told everyone we have no match tonight. So same time next week?
  20. Suffistica

same time?
  21. Suffistica

Any news yet?
  22. Suffistica

Tnx PM! Really too bad you can't be there tonight! This sure is a moment we could use your firepower on scips!:) :cry: I hope you can be there in the final! Because we are of course going to win this ! :yay:
  23. Suffistica

***wof judges 2012***

Personally, I don't mind a postpone til next weekend. Then at least Siam, our beloved captain, can be there too:) Will the decision be made at least 1 hour before the match? That way I can inform people in time.
  24. Suffistica

lol, dunno why, but i cant get out of my head that today is december 2. :tongue2: But you are so right lol. Adjusted! Anyway, let's kick some USA ass tonight:)
  25. Suffistica

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: This is a message for all support teams: At Saturday 1 december 1900 MA we play the semi-finals! We compete against Team USA for our place in the final. This is a good time to call all your game friends...
Back