Search results

1. Morbane

I want to soo badly... but finances fell apart, the day i was set to order my new PC, and my old...

I want to soo badly... but finances fell apart, the day i was set to order my new PC, and my old PC fell apart... so... soon... very soon... I hope. I miss you guys a lot... miss the companionship. How's the new engine?
  2. Morbane

Drool! I miss you! LoL. Ask Petey for details, I will see you again soon I HOPE.

Drool! I miss you! LoL. Ask Petey for details, I will see you again soon I HOPE.
  3. Morbane

FYI: Amethera Mining Chart

24 has Lytairian Dust, Oil, Force Nexus, Angelic Flakes
  4. Morbane

Jenna Crafter Incorporated

Jenna Crafter Incorporated just informed me that for 160 Neopsions, and a 12 ped chip, she could chip out ALL of her skills to me, since she has played for 4 years, deposited 300k+ into the game, and got nothing back. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? Who is this person? First offers a free set of...
  5. Just a little shady Business...

Just a little shady Business...

Just somethin a little shady about this... no?
  6. Morbane

Free HU Event: Exaromania sunday Feb 3rd @ 20:00

Great event... wish I had been better prepared for it. Still, blew through 5k ammo... even with the bad spawns... and finished 50th. Grats to all the won, and Good Luck for those who will be there next week.
  7. Morbane

Graduation in Mindforce

Grats... that is amazing. Sweatin is hard business... I did a solid week of it for the Newb Sweat Competition... it was no fun.
  8. Morbane

Noob Sweating Event Prize Handout!!!!

I'll be there... you got the size right.... right? Medium... don't like my armor pants to be too small... or too big... gotta be able to move around... just right... ya know? Good Sweatin guys... Great event Barbie.
  9. Morbane

Noob Sweating Event WINNERS!!!!!!

so ya... what time are we doing this? I am EST (GMT -5) and I work 12-5... so anytime before 11... or anytime after 6. is it formal? Do i need a tie? can i get a tie in this game? btw... remember medium sized armor... fits just right ;)
  10. Morbane

Bery Blaster

I would totally love to make it. Have an awards ceremony to go to first... hope I can get there in time.
  11. Morbane

I'll take the BattleAxe and T5... if you don't want them. One more T5 and I should be skilled out of them... and the battleaxe's are just fun! Think I am almost skilled outta that too... eh. Either way... it was fun guys... hit me up in game!
  12. Morbane

Woootage! it was a bit of fun... gotta say, I learned quite a bit about what and where to sweat... met a lot of cool people who helped me out on the way too. Thank you very much Barbie... and also to all the sponsors... you guys just rock out huh? I work 12 -5 EST (GMT -5) on Saturday, I can...
  13. Morbane

Great Noob Sweating Event!

One more bump... what's goin on with this? No one else entered last week... so technically the contest should be over.
  14. Morbane

Build a Noob Challenge.... 1000EFD Prize

With 600 Ped... Full Pixie Armor Full Kobald +5a Plates Opalo - Ammo Vivo T1 Vivo T5 x2 Breer M1a (L) x2 This should last ya for a while. Pixie armor for most Sweat / Kills ... Kobold for hunts. Opalo till it is maxed, then on to the breer. T1 till maxed... then on to the T5's...
  15. Morbane

Bump Bump... come on newbs... let's sweat ;)
  16. Morbane

Noob Event END!!

I did my first few hours at the swamp, mainly just to invite other noob sweat lovers to the event. After only getting 10 skill there, and about 300 sweat... I went to Fort Troy. The MoB's @ Fort Troy were Daikaba (Young - Provider) and Exarosaur (Young - Mature). I knew from reading, and...
  17. Morbane

Noob Event END!!

LoL... I know the feeling of sweating boredom. There are ways around it tho... and after the event (cuz heck, why would I share my secret with someone still in the running) I will share my sweat secrets. It is great to see such effort put forth tho, I know how long it took me to reach that...
  18. Morbane

Noob Event Start

Next event? After this last week, I don't know that I have many newb skills... what's next!
  19. Morbane

Noob Event Start

LoL One size fits all? Last time I worea one size fits all pair of... well that doesn't matter... the point is, those are never comfy. Eh, well I guess beggers can't be choosers. Shiken, you posted your ending screenshot in the wrong thread. rePost the Screeny in the Noob Event End thread.
  20. Morbane

Noob Event END!!

Event End Alrighty, and here is my ending screenshot. I was gonna stay awake and go for 250... but honestly... I need my sleep. So... I just ran for another TP and am goin to bed. Good luck everyone else. Click to enlarge
  21. Event End

Event End

22. Morbane

Noob Event Start

Well Just popped in to bump my favorite thread one more time. After reading Ranyard's questions... and all the research I have done... I have a couple different answers. Group Hunting. If you can find two other people, a three party sweat hunt is fun. There are a few places to go *NOT THE...
  23. Morbane

Noob Event Start

Bump A Bump because I can... and after day 3... I have 186 SG Skill... keep sweatin people.
  24. Morbane

Bump Bump cuz I want more opponents...
  25. Morbane

Noob Event Start

Entrants This was posted and obviously had to be REPOSTED. YOU NEED AUTOSCREEN. You need Autoscreen setup with the email above in the event coordinator spot... and your FULL Avatar name in the Watermark spot. IF THESE THINGS ARE NOT FILLED OUT... YOUR ENTRY IS VOID. Why use Autoscreen...
Back