Search results

1. jibJOCKELundhag

Uber: My time to shine! ;)

It was my birthday yesterday and MA decided to give me a little present :ahh: :D It was unamped with of105 lol :wtg: Good luck all
  2. jibJOCKELundhag

Selling: Set of clothes

Hi, I am selling these clothes :tux: PM me for an offer :)
  3. jibJOCKELundhag

HoF: Troxiiiie

Decided to try trox, good idea^^ First atrox i killed :laugh::wtg: rest of the hunt was lame but still profit ofc :yay:
  4. jibJOCKELundhag

HoF: Little Feffie

Been camping some feff a few days, got this today :):yay:
  5. jibJOCKELundhag

Achievement: Serendipity :thumbup:

Yaay finally i got serendipity ;) Hehe as u can see im pretty poor atm, really slow to skill with opalo :D Good luck folks :wtg:
  6. jibJOCKELundhag

Achievement: Extraction

Finally got it, with 5 peds left, bought 5 bombs and last bomb i got a claim, mined it and : :yay:
  7. jibJOCKELundhag

HoF: yippie:D

w00t i got a hof :yay:. I was mining at TI, didnt have much luck there and then I got killed so I went to wolverine with the last probes, Lucky i did! ;) :wtg::dance: Havent sold it yet, if any1 is intrested , let me know ;)
  8. jibJOCKELundhag

First "out of the ordinary" lol

yaay first time i found out of the ordinary I know its not worth anything but fun to get it :)
  9. jibJOCKELundhag

HoF: wee, its been a while :)

Its been a while since i saw the hof swirlies in mining, but today they showed up ;) I had 39 peds so i bought 39 bombs and on the 2nd bomb i got my very first significant :yay:
  10. jibJOCKELundhag

1582ped Iron stone, HOF:)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=121364&c=22 This is my first thread so i hope i do it correctly:P this is my first HoF:D I went out mining for the last peds and then i got that on the second bomb:laugh:^^ No amp
Back