Search results

1. Sofia

Selling: Vrex SGA 2000 Tier4, Imp Exc

Vrex SGA 2000 Tier 4.0 SB 18k BO 20k Imp excavator Tier 0.9 SB 8k BO 10k Only peds please or 1xCal land investment deed =1000 ped in trade. Auc ends 1 week after the first bid. gl :)
  2. Sofia

Selling: Unlimited OA-104 (L) Blueprint QR 88

Selling UL OA-104(L) BP qr 88.1 Don't really need it as I can just borrow one now. Also need funds to chip in for my new toy. SB: 5999 BO: 6800 The auction ends one week after SB is met or right after BO is reached, whichever comes first. Happy bidding! SOLD
  3. Sofia

Selling: Oa-104 (L)

Well, I'm making them again. PM me here or contact me ingame for OA-104(L) prices. :)
  4. Sofia

Question: How do you like the new CND name "F.O.M.A. - Fortuna"?

I talked with some friends and some pointed out how nobody has made a thread about it yet. So, what do our players think about the new choice of name? Let's find it out!! :)
  5. Sofia

Buying: Dante.

Looking to buy a Dante blp amp. EDIT: Thread closed.
  6. Sofia

Uber: 9098 Binary

Click to enlarge IT'S OVER 9000!!!:lolup: Tik300(L) + MA-109(L) + 11xFinder Range Enh. I (of which none broke). I was finding Cave Sap and Binary in Switz today among usual stuff... did they change the findable deposits in one of the VUs while I was away!? :scratch2: P.S. Also the first...
  7. Sofia

Uber: 6143 PED Gazzurdite

Click to enlarge Yay this time a real one! :shower: I finally beat Sircus by getting tower first. :)
  8. Sofia

Uber: 3604 PED Narcanisum

Click to enlarge With OA-104(L). Another almost-tower :)
  9. Sofia

ATH: My First ATH: First Tier 10 Reach (HL11(L))

Wee! First to grind till Tier 10! Click to enlarge And den I was liek woot, my first ATH! XD And on top 5 list at that!!! Click to enlarge Yes I know it's fake, even though it really is on the list ;) Oh and, if anybody wants, the "historical" weap is for sale.. maybe some crafter might be...
  10. Sofia

Uber: 2701 PED Solis Beans

Click to enlarge :D
  11. Sofia

HoF: 1428 PED Lysterium

Click to enlarge I thought I pressed print screen while swirlies went up but not. Damn. ;)
  12. Sofia

Info: Sofia's sanity trips

Why am I doing this: Don't worry I will beat you Sircus. :D To get a tower before you! Muhahaha and so on In my Sanity trips, I will always use at least OA-101 amps. I will upgrade to something bigger whenever I will think it would be Sane. Example run: Incomes: (incl. MU) Lyst 99.66...
  13. Sofia

Selling: Unlimited Adj Hedoc SK-80

Selling my contest prize, the Adj SK-80. :ahh: current/max tt 12600.42 (I received it at full tt) 60.0-80.0 heal per use, 24 uses per min, 28 hp/sec heal. eco should be ~9.50. SB: tt+10k BO: tt+25k Current higest bid: tt+16.2k by: Naomi @ Sept.19, 12:45 Current auction ending date: Sept.26...
  14. Sofia

Pricecheck: UL Adjusted SK-80

Well, as it says... :ahh: Got the reward from drawing contest but oh mys, I have nub skills at healing. This tool requires Lv 32 to start the SIB. So I've decided to sell it. :) The tt is about 12k. 60.0-80.0 heal per use, 24 uses per min, 28 hp/sec heal. Eco should be something about ~9.50...
  15. Sofia

More than meets the eye!

I AM MEGATRON, LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS WE ARE NOW AMONG YOU. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge THIS IS OUR PROOF. NOWHERE IS SAFE. YOUR FRAIL CITIES, YOUR PITIFUL DEFENSES, WE HAVE LONG SINCE LEARNED HOW TO DECEIVE THOSE. YOU COULD NOT STOP OUR TITAN. NOR WILL YOU BE ABLE TO STOP OUR NEXT...
  16. Sofia

Uber: My first tower. :)

At first I was liek ?? And den I was liek :O Click to enlarge ... and den I pressed teh PrintScreen button. :) Click to enlarge So my quest for tower is over. Equipment Tik400(L) + MA-104(L). It's not like I didn't have little ubers in-between, like 100+tt ESI or crap like that, but it just...
  17. Sofia

Create a critter: MEGATROX

Click to enlarge :ahh: Just one of the entries I submitted. I really hope I'll win, I spent so much time on this, didn't have time to learn for two exams becuz of this and was late for one :laugh: 2x AA laser flak turrets Neutron particle beamer sextuple 60mm Gatling guns It should even be a...
  18. Sofia

Reply to FJRMac about etiquette in his selling thread

I made a separate thread to reply FJRMac's flame in the following selling thread, where he is one of the owners of the item: Link to thread and his reply to my inquiry and his reply: I guess by reading your reply I do not need to explain why I did not just make a bid right away. Because, by...
  19. Sofia

HoF: Nicer fresco hof than usual

Click to enlarge :D hihi
  20. Sofia

moot to be most influential person of the year

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1894028,00.html no comments lol :D
  21. Sofia

Cb21 ul

Pricecheck BRT does not know what price should he sell his unl CB21 for in this thread. All right, we know last was sold for +32k. And only one. We need other weapons for comparison: Unl CB21 is 4.17 eco and 64.1 dps with beast amp Unl HL8 is 4.23 eco and 65.5 dps with A106 amp So they...
  22. Sofia

HL8 unl

Okay, people say we need pricecheck thread on this so it might be better indeed for both the buyer and seller to find the right price so that everybody's happy. So - what price could it have now. The unl HL8.
  23. Sofia

HoF: First hunting hof

Click to enlarge This is a tribute to all those who hunts for years small creatures and whines about not getting the hof. All you need to do it take a big gun and go blast something that's bigger than you. Enjoy. :) P.S.: I'm a miner and not a hunter. ;)
  24. Sofia

Selling: unl OA-104 (L) bp

The blueprint has 49.7 qr at the moment. bought it for 6k @ 40.0 qr. Selling now: SB 4500 BO 6200
  25. Sofia

Uber: Woot! Finally, an uber mob global solo :D

After many years of waiting I can finally take on big game alone. :D Click to enlarge This is why you should train for years until you unlock Commando and Killstrike and Intuition, and buy Mod FAP and MM! :) It really will pay off one day.
Back