Search results

1. C

Almost a month since my last daily mission.

Been playing 13 years, why do you think I am posting the message O 90 day wonder .
  2. C

Almost a month since my last daily mission.

Seems like when I make a post like this I will get one in the next couple of days, hope this will work again. Let me know if you have been getting any.
  3. C

Daily Terminals down

I guess I had not waited long enough, sure thought I did so its fine now :)
  4. C

Daily Terminals down

Yes and no old ones
  5. C

Daily Terminals down

first thing I did.
  6. C

Daily Terminals down

Just tried 3 different ones and none of them worked and I know it has 16 hours + since I used one. TIA the help.
  7. C

How to purchase strong box keys ?

What about what Robin said above about prepaid cards ?
  8. C

Thanks all and I do have a CC but it will not work out of the USA (Discover card). Guess I won't be getting any extra ammo this year, LOL.
  9. C

I do not have a visa or master card so how can I get the keys ? Can some one buy them for me and I can pay them with ped ? I hope so, although I never got anything good from them :( Thanks for any help. PS have not been playing for the last year or so.
  10. C

Anyone getting the daily bonus mission ?

Just for every ones info, when make a post like this one within 2 or 3 days I get a bonus. I got one yesterday :).
  11. C

It seems to me that when I make the post asking about them I get one in the next couple of days, hope it work this time :).
  12. C

I am not sure but I think its been a month or more since I have had one and I am just wondering if MA has stopped them ? TIA for the info.
  13. C

Have you see the slow moving mist ?

No robots, no swamp, and it was not dust it was a mist and just after sunrise as I recall. Anyway no big deal and it was kind of cool looking like a fog moving across the area.
  14. C

Jurra plateau
  15. C

I was hunting and all of a sudden a think mist pass all around me and into the distance. Pretty cool I thouhgt.
  16. C

Anyone having a problem with the game stalling ?

Just like me, same thing but seems to be fine now.
  17. C

Sorry guys looks like it was a network problem phew lucky :)
  18. C

I will be shooting a mob and and of a sudden the gun stops shooting. I am using the "F" key to sight the mob. I hope its just a little problem and not my k-board going bad but I don' thin that is it I hope. Thanks for any help you might have.
  19. C

Entropia Universe 17.11.0 Release Notes

Thanks I did find it :) I would like to have the put the total loot better instead of each type of loot and the amounts.
  20. C

Entropia Universe 17.11.0 Release Notes

I guess I am just dumb but how do you turn it off ?
  21. C

I live in Arizona, just wondering if anyone else does ?

I live in Casa Grande which is between Phoenix and Tucson. My family moved here in 1950.
  22. C

I have lived here for a long time but I guess I should have said "People that play Entropia" I also know the population of Arizona :). Anyway thanks for the replies and I hope some players live here.
  23. C

I think there was a one person that does but I was out of the game for quite a while and kind of lost track. Anyway let me know and thanks. Coz
  24. C

News: Release is Taking Longer than Expected

I did miss it, sorry. It just seems to take longer now than when I was working as a programmer. Thanks for the info.
Back