Search results

1. C

Almost a month since my last daily mission.

Seems like when I make a post like this I will get one in the next couple of days, hope this will work again. Let me know if you have been getting any.
  2. C

Daily Terminals down

Just tried 3 different ones and none of them worked and I know it has 16 hours + since I used one. TIA the help.
  3. C

How to purchase strong box keys ?

I do not have a visa or master card so how can I get the keys ? Can some one buy them for me and I can pay them with ped ? I hope so, although I never got anything good from them :( Thanks for any help. PS have not been playing for the last year or so.
  4. C

Anyone getting the daily bonus mission ?

I am not sure but I think its been a month or more since I have had one and I am just wondering if MA has stopped them ? TIA for the info.
  5. C

Have you see the slow moving mist ?

I was hunting and all of a sudden a think mist pass all around me and into the distance. Pretty cool I thouhgt.
  6. C

Anyone having a problem with the game stalling ?

I will be shooting a mob and and of a sudden the gun stops shooting. I am using the "F" key to sight the mob. I hope its just a little problem and not my k-board going bad but I don' thin that is it I hope. Thanks for any help you might have.
  7. C

I live in Arizona, just wondering if anyone else does ?

I think there was a one person that does but I was out of the game for quite a while and kind of lost track. Anyway let me know and thanks. Coz
  8. C

What is going on with Mission Bones ?

I just realized that my Mission Bone count has only went up 1 bone in the past 3 or 4 days. Is there a thread about this that I missed ? My buddy has the same problem, He sweat/hunts Sabakumas a lot and his count has went up 1 bone in the last few days. I hunt Tripudion and usually kill about...
  9. C

Selling: WTS 10 Full TT Rubios 1.5 ped for all 10

As it says 10 full rubios for 1.5 ped. PM in game Herco Coz Mann.
  10. C

Posting to a 12 year old Post ?

I check for new posts because I enjoy the comments and there is much good info to be found. That being said, I just opened a 12 year old post about ads and even though it was closed to further posting after that post I think it there should be a expiration time on posts. If no new posts for 6...
  11. C

WTF is going on ?????????????????

My inventory items are getting all rearranged. I fixed it and as soon as I close and re-open they are all a mess AGAIN.
  12. C

The good old days of sweating.

This is how it was a long time ago. Sweat then was 10 ped per K I feel sorry for the new players today because MA ruined the sweat market around 2010 when the "better" game engine was released. Note that you could get 20 per pull back then and now I think it is 4. :( BTW I am not sure how to...
  13. C

Is Evade really effective ?

I am a lvl 53 evader and a lvl 22 sweat gather and my bud is a lvl 20 evader and lvl 11 sweat gather. For fun I was sweating with him and I will tell the truth he seemed get hit about the same as me and gathered more sweat that I. We were sweating sabakumas. The subaks seem to even hit me more...
  14. C

Anyone getting the bonus daily ?

It has been nearly a month for me I buddy and the last time we got one we got at the same time. Seemed a bit strange and makes me wonder if MA has a time thing where everyone gets it on a certain day of the month. Doesn't seem likely they would but we did get one the same day and about 5 minutes...
  15. C

Please Help.

As I said below I can not get the game to load, it starts but then gives the tech error and try again in a few minutes, its been over and hour now and still get the same error . I contacted support as it said to do and they replied and asks if I have been able to to login and I can not. If you...
  16. C

What is it this time ?

Can't login because of an internal error, again ! The programmers seem to be like little kids,. they just have to mess with stuff until they break it. Bad thing is we have nothing to do but bitch.
  17. C

Anyone knows what is up with half moon bay and cove ?

Seems the server is down I guess because I have a pal that is stuck there and didn't realize that he was not getting any loot or sweat for a while. He is afraid to try to leave because he may lose his loot. I noticed that I cannot TP there either. Any advice for I can pass along to him ? TIA
  18. C

Has anyone ever tried a gamming joystick

Just wondering if they would even be practical ?
  19. C

Selling: Selling 10K Mission bones

Selling 10K mission bones for 80 ped Or Make offer. PM me in game Herco Coz Mann Go to 77130, 68703 near Boreas and see Sarchi and trade them for one agility point. Get the Tokens and go to Twin Peaks on the balcony to the token trader to get agility point.
  20. C

Why doesn't MA just say the servers will down for a while so just check back from time to time to see if we are done.

I am just wondering if MA has ever made on time. I don't think I ever remember that happening and I have been here going on 15 years. For me its like waiting for water to boil. We all know it takes twice as long if you are watching :). Anyway, if I can't play I may as well bitch. Anyway about...
  21. C

Buying: Have item thanks

Thanks.
  22. C

Does the loot seem better the last few days ?

Or am I just on a lucky streak ? I am first to gripe when the loot is bad I thought I should say something when it seems to be running good.
  23. C

Need help with a math problem

With buffs I get a reload speed increase of 11% . My weapon does 70 shots per minute. How do I calculate the time to reload per minute? If I had a weapon that did 60 reloads per second which would be one shot per second if it was 120 then it would be one shot per .5 second. I think it would be...
  24. C

Something a bit strange.

I was hunting the other day around half-moon bay and all of a sudden I got a 10% boost in my movement and I have no idea where if came from. I was hunting the Sabukmas punys. I tried to look it up, even used google but found nothing. Anybody know where it came from. There were a couple of other...
Back