Search results

1. Strokeontent

Ready, Steady, Go!

Pretty sure these vehicles will be bycicles. Or maybe some nice pull carts for two players, one player sits the other one pulls. :D
  2. Strokeontent

Would you still play if...

I'd have to say yes, as I have deposited loads and never withdrew. I assume people who both deposit and withdraw are not even 20% of the community. But the withdrawal feature is something that helps attract new players who come here looking for riches. ;)
  3. Strokeontent

Double Standard

Bah who cares? I don't. Anyway I believe the rule is in the EULA to protect MA, in the end it doesn't mean you will get locked due to holding two accounts, as long as you don't cause any trouble with them. Probably they just do it to avoid scammers and such. The fact that a company has a rule...
  4. Strokeontent

Globals in PVP ring.

Yeah, I am aware of the PvP areas, however what you loot there has nothing to do with loot pool, but with players inventory. My question is, people in the rings contribute to the loot pool, shouldn't they get somethign in return? We all know there is not decent PvP in EU anyway. And loot...
  5. Strokeontent

if you knew it, what you'd do differently?

I would not have deposited. Would just sweat till I got bored and go find a better game. But this is due to the changes game had during these years. If it is for the great people I met, I would not change a thing. ;)
  6. Strokeontent

Globals in PVP ring.

Ok, so we all know many people spend most of their time in the PVP ring. These people are contributing to the loot pool as much or more than anyone else, I wonder if this loot is injected into main loot pool or into MA's pockets. Anyway that is not the reason why I'm writing this topic. If a...
  7. Strokeontent

Male or Female? (maybe shemale? :D )

As someone already said, freebies come a lot easier in any game when you represent yourself as a girl. So, even if you never played EU but had previous experience in any other MMO you could assume your life would be easier in EU if you chose a F avatar. My personal experience leads me to...
  8. Strokeontent

Mounts

The way I see it EU will never be like any fantasy RPG, because if it does the whole customer base will disapear. It is a genre of it's own. Also regarding that issue I would be more troubled with the Quests/Missions. :laugh:
  9. Strokeontent

Mounts

I have to agree with you on the adding stuff part Trina, but why add new professions like tier upgrading and all kinds of items which result in a paraphernalia of stored and looted items when you have not sorted out the old ones like tamming or scanning? I must insist it's not about the mount...
  10. Strokeontent

Mindark has the right to change any items stats at any give time.

To be honest the synthetic ME bugs me more than the implant changes. I've got plenty of ME on my inventory that I used for NB and am curious to see if it's MU will change since I haven't got much use for it anymore and selling would be the way to go. :confused:
  11. Strokeontent

Mindforce Implant Update

Wise decision indeed. Wtg. :yay:
  12. Strokeontent

Mounts

Well, I don't think using a Scimitar (Kesmek series) is that sci-fi, also I suggested there would be some kind of chip to ride them (mind control), which storywise would be sci-fi enough I assume. :laugh: Nah, more seriously now, I don't think cars are that sci-fi either, they've been here for...
  13. Strokeontent

Mounts

Yes, I agree, I mean I think for this idea to be successfully implemented it should have been done while there were no cars. Now it would only be valid if cars are (which they probably will be) so expensive that only a few people will own one. To be honest this suggestion was more for the sake...
  14. Strokeontent

Mounts

Since new VU was released, cars have been promised, taming is also supposed to be back. I wonder how creative you need to be in order to add 1+1 and instead of cars allowing EU avas to ride mobs that had been tammed. Since tamming is pretty much a useless and expensive profession, I (not being...
  15. Strokeontent

Why is ND selling CnD ...

I can't remember which post it was, but I remember him saying it had to do with the fact that he would be more commited to Rocktropia from now on.
  16. Strokeontent

MM Scammers - Take the money and run!

Indeed ballsy man. That's a very nice gesture. You may have a problem though, only one of these guys has the gun, so if he reads this post first he will never hand it out to the others. At least untill it's sold. :( He may even just sell it for 150k and backstab the other two taking all the...
  17. Strokeontent

BIG Thanks to MindArk!

I was extremely happy to find out ME is back, however have not tried it out yet, need to get the dust out of the good old NB chip, who has been waiting for it very patiently. So yeah, thanks MA. :D
  18. Strokeontent

Virtual Life vs Real Death

Nice one Chevrons it does make sense. Also very good info I was unaware of the possibility of having money credited to a dead man's bank account. This gives me more peace of mind in knowing that the person of my trust will be able to login, sell out, and get the money in the bank without all...
  19. Strokeontent

Yup, I am still waiting for MA's answer to my question, but will be sure to post it here once I get it. Anyway, the reason why this doesn't make much sense to me apart from the fact that I have no will or assigned executor, is the fact that I work in the gambling industry, and if someone dies...
  20. Strokeontent

Thanks for the sugestion Siam, it at least helped me understand what MA's thoughts on this one are. ;) However there is this detail I did not know about which is the fact that they will TT all stuff and delete skills, which of course makes it useless to leave assets to anyone as they would be...
  21. Strokeontent

Basically you will be looted by MA. :P
  22. Strokeontent

You have 5k PEDs...

Who cares about PEDs? Gratz on becoming a father mate. ;)
  23. Strokeontent

One thing that came to my mind the other day was: 'If I die now what will happen to my PEDs?' (Btw, this is how you tell if someone is addicted to EU, when by thinking of death first thing that comes to mind is EU). Anyway on that moment I decided to give my EU details to my brother and...
  24. Strokeontent

The Whining Threads

It's just like poker player syndrome, when you win it's never enough, when you lose it's because someone up there pushed the doomswitch button. I was a completely uneco player for over 4 years, and always ended up skint no matter what I did in this game. I would of course whine about it, and...
  25. Strokeontent

What are you doing while sweat?

I do nothing at all. I just stay there and sweat. :D
Back