Search results

1. Strokeontent

Globals in PVP ring.

Ok, so we all know many people spend most of their time in the PVP ring. These people are contributing to the loot pool as much or more than anyone else, I wonder if this loot is injected into main loot pool or into MA's pockets. Anyway that is not the reason why I'm writing this topic. If a...
  2. Strokeontent

Mounts

Since new VU was released, cars have been promised, taming is also supposed to be back. I wonder how creative you need to be in order to add 1+1 and instead of cars allowing EU avas to ride mobs that had been tammed. Since tamming is pretty much a useless and expensive profession, I (not being...
  3. Strokeontent

Virtual Life vs Real Death

One thing that came to my mind the other day was: 'If I die now what will happen to my PEDs?' (Btw, this is how you tell if someone is addicted to EU, when by thinking of death first thing that comes to mind is EU). Anyway on that moment I decided to give my EU details to my brother and...
  4. Strokeontent

Selling: Basic Coil up to 53k

I got 53k Basic Coil for sale. I have been selling these at auction for a while now, however the amount of daily sales is very low, and I still have loads of it. Thought I could find some crafters who would be interested in bulk buy (with a discount obviously), or just adding to FL for buying...
  5. Strokeontent

Buying Ukash Pistol

Since Ukash pistol are so hard to locate in game i decided to post here. I am offering 600% on Ukash pistols. Just PM me.
Back