Search results

1. monk007

Selling: Green set clothes

Selling funky set of clothes and matching car: 388 ped Urban Nomad Lime Coat (M): 15, + 225 mu = 240 ped Mannel Shoes (M,C) 9, +1 mu = 10 ped Pub Bowler Hat (M,C) 78, +2 mu = 80 ped Basic Pattern Pants (M,C) 7, +2 mu = 9 ped Urban Pattern Shirt (M,C) 15, +2 mu = 17 ped (grey/white colour)...
  2. monk007

Selling: Welding Wire BP's

Selling a bunch of welding wire (L) BP's, total amount of 14.28 ped. Selling for 50 ped. Pm me when interested. - Monk
  3. monk007

Selling: 9 CLD's

0 CLD's for sale. PM me when interested. Make me an offer. - Monk
  4. monk007

Problems uploading to gallery

Whole day I am trying to upload an image (.gif, low file size) to the gallery for an event. The browser window keeps trying to upload (waiting for ...), no result. After some time the browser ends its trying. Tested this on 2 different computers and IE and FF, everywhere the same problem...
  5. monk007

KKoE (Kn00b Knights of Eudoria) looking for MATURE members.

KKoE (Kn00b Knights of Eudoria) looking for MATURE members. It's not really important what level you're at: just out of the spacecraft orange jumpsuit noob or highly skilled uber. As long as you're an mature, honest and decent person we'll consider you. So, there are not many requirements or...
  6. monk007

Selling: Letomie Fossil Teeth

Selling Letomie Fossil Teeth Looted on a Daiki, while doing my taming round. Post your offers or send me PM, As the other Teeth opening bid starts at 30k buy out 60k No anonymous offers Make me an offer I can' t refuse. Offer will stand for aprox a week. Monk :: the DNA has been sold to...
Back