Search results

1. icecube55

World RallyCross Championships: Sponsoring (Season 1 - Event 2)

What is the WRCC? The WRCC is a series of racing events, where players compete with other racers to become the World RallyCross Champion! The first season will consist of 6 events. They are all completely FREE! For more info about the WRCC in general, I can refer you to the General Info thread...
  2. icecube55

World RallyCross Championships Season 1 - Event 2: Fort Pandora Rally (FPR)

We now have our own website!!--> www.everyoneweb.com/igrf <-- What is the WRCC? If you have never heared of the WRCC, I recommend you read the 'General Info' first. This way you won't be confused. Click the link -->...
  3. icecube55

Will MA time switch aswell?

At the 27th of March, we go to summertime. 3:00 will be come 4:00 (I don't know if this is the same for every country, at least in Belgium this is) My question is, will MA time switch aswell? Greetz, Bram Icekiller Yamaha
  4. icecube55

World RallyCross Championships: Donations and Sponsoring (Event 1)

If you have never heard of the World RallyCross Championships, please read the following threads: - General info: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?206459-World-RallyCross-Championships-General-Info - 1st event...
  5. icecube55

World RallyCross Championships Event 1.1: PACR

World RallyCross Championships Event 1.1: Port Atlantis City Rally This thread contains event-specific information about the Port Atlantis City Rally (PACR). For general info, please read this thread...
  6. icecube55

World RallyCross Championships: General Info

We now have our own website!! --> www.everyoneweb.com/igrf <-- We all notice it, since cars are available on Planet Calypso, everyone wants to go faster, and search the limits of speed and thrill. This results in an exponentially expanding amount of illegal racing. It is dangerous for both...
  7. icecube55

Achievement: my first crafting global !

after 3,5 years of playing and crafting, i finally have my crafting global :yay: to start: a little conversation between me and a soc mate (vipps vipere) Icekiller: i'm gonna craft some smacker one (L) vipere: don't do that, they are shit, you will make a loss Icekiller: ah well we will see...
  8. icecube55

limited weapons below minimum TT value ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=897&pictureid=5895 the minimum TT value of the rutic slo is 17.70 ped (as entropedia says) after that, the blade is broken although, you CAN craft this weapon and come at a lower TT value then the MINIMUM TT value ???:confused: if...
  9. icecube55

Selling: Geotrek H26 (L) Elima Blueprint

Sorry for all the bumps, but i didn't knew the 1 bump/day rule yet thats why there are so many bumps on the first page my apologies due to irregular auction markups, i'm selling this beauty here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=897&pictureid=5799 starting price: 1...
  10. icecube55

can't log in

at 15:00 MA time, i ran out of the auction at twin, and what did i see: nothing, whole twin dissappeared, including all avatars in twin, but: -my connection was still working -i could still talk with people through private chat -globals kept appearing -i wasnt lagging i decided to relog and...
  11. icecube55

selling basic sheet metal

hi, im searching for a regular BSM (basic sheet metal) buyer ... i sell all my BSM at daily markup -3% for example: the daily market markup is 200% then i sell to you at 197% i'm searching as much buyers as i can :) you can PM me if you are intrested, then we will talk further at MSN :) or by...
  12. icecube55

small ore/enmat amounts

this isnt really a 1-buy threat but didnt knew any other place to put it :) i'm in constant need of small amounts of ores/enmat i'm looking for a user who regulary plays entropia universe so i can restock there from time to time plz pm me so we can meet ingame somewhere :)
  13. icecube55

buying one of following blueprints

hey all, i am buying one of the following blueprints oreminer OM-101 orefinder OF-101 matterdriller MD-101 matterfinder MF-101 mattertransformer MT-101 mann MPH jester D1 the blueprint quality has to be at least 50 !! offers can be posted here, or in a personal message :) Edit: blueprint...
Back