Search results

1. A

BIG Events & Programs

A few problems ive encountered on this Global circuit is under half the LAs dont net globals for reward points I understand the Argo Young area is for noobs and the ambu for sweaters. To get the bonus circuit bonus is very difficult unless you spend hours and hours on one LA just to get one...
  2. A

LA02 Atrox Paradise 10,000 Peds Event

Register - Agis Agis McKracken New Rules Please :)
  3. A

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Agis Agis McKracken thanks Sarah
  4. A

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Sign me Up thanks Agis Agis McKracken
  5. A

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Sign me up Agis Agis McKracken cheers:)
  6. A

Formicacida Uprising

Agis Agis McKracken - cheers:)
  7. A

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

If i hadn't signed up along time ago pls add me Agis Agis McKracken cheers:)
  8. A

Entropia Universe 15.10 Release Notes

Fast weapons now trigger animations and sounds properly. finally :)
  9. A

Buying: Modified EK-2600

got one ..thread closed thanks Agis :)
  10. A

Buying: Modified EK-2600

as title said , paying ~+8k, PM me pls Agis :)
  11. files1

files1

12. gog cat

gog cat

13. felicia

felicia

14. Experiment

Experiment

15. A

LA24 Loyalty program

register please Agis Agis McKracken
  16. A

Entropia in media

All i can remember was that Entropia and Second Life were on 60 minutes on channel 9 in australia eons ago when David Storey did an interview, that was about it . Agis
  17. A

Official Word (Suprise) MIndark are not in Control of Next Island ..

there comment in face book confirmed 'Next Island is owned and maintained by a planet partner and MindArk aren't in control of the roadmap of the planet. However we hope that Next Island can release a renewed experience as soon as possible and grow its community.' It looks like either next...
  18. A

Halloween Mayhem 2014 Results

Feedback from Event 1. Needs to be at least 2 weeks. 2. Mission should be in killpoints instead of hours - makes it fair on everyone Just those changes for next year then everyone has a chance to win. simple and effective , people dont have to worry about been disconnected , thrown out of...
  19. A

One mob I would like to see an Iron Challenge for..

Planet Calypso New Iron Challenge missons There will be 5 new Iron Challenge mission chains for the following creatures: Hogglo Kerberos Mulaak'f Mulmun Muluk-Hir Also there will be terminals from which you can choose any Iron Challenge mission chain, NPCs will be...
  20. A

Date of next planet content release

No its not tommorow normally we get a nice vu preview on Planet Cyrene (we have for past 18 months every content update) 4-7 days before the scheduled VU, I think all these Universe stability issues past 3 months+ have pushed all development back for now i dont forsee a VU until sometime in...
  21. A

cant log in

waste of 70ped , my mulum was almost dead :( i thought they installed new hardware
  22. A

Server Downtime For Release

Release the Kraggle lol
  23. A

no serverreset message in mindreavercave

it probably resets the same times everyday, when you get booted next via MA time and you will know how long you have until you are booted. I think this may solve your problem or maybe someone who is always in that cave could post us the MA time server resets, try to do this until this problem...
  24. A

What ever happened to the "Grand Project"?

they also announced in march that an important estate was up for grabs too - what happened to that - broken promises as well - What happened to the Mid June VU (mentioned on the roadmap - Its mid june now and nothing) seems cyrene has given a VU preview but no news from Calypso or MA atm - no...
  25. A

ATH: 44k Armament Device III

gz mate :)
Back