Search results

1. O

Uber: Bellios hits again. 2284 Peds Gazz

Yes after a long time from my ATH I went to the same dome, to the same spot and made this nice HoF: :yay::D
  2. O

Uber: Another HoF at OA-101 4269Peds

Well after some globals (26 I think) and .... 3 small HoFs I made this bigger : Good HoF's and I had profit from all these HoF's and global's. Small profit but enough. :yay::wtg: Ty all
  3. O

Uber: Nice crafting HoF 1499 PEDs OA-101

Yep, it's me again. This time with a nice crafting HoF at OA-101. 1499 PEDs
  4. O

HoF: Enother HoF at CND. Ignisium 819 PEDs

Well after the big ATH of 48k Gazz, I made this one today. I buy an OA-102 to test it and thats the result Ty MA
  5. O

ATH: My first ATH 48K Gazz from my first trip to CND

My dear Entropians :D YES I did it at last. After I oper the CGA 4 days ago I decide to go a trip to CND. It was my first trip and I want to give it a try. So thats the result: I'm very happyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay: Thanks MA levithanikos now see it and cry :D PS...
  6. O

HoF: Nice HoF in minning 469PED Belkar

As I trying to open CGA I made this nice 2nd Hof..:yay:
  7. O

HoF: My first crafting and minning HoFs

Well these are my first crafting and minning Hofs. Crafting Yesterday I found in auction e BP OreAmp 101 57,7% at 380peds buyout :scratch2::D and when I use it .... Minning Today my first bomb, my first Hof Ty MA
  8. O

HoF: Enother good day at Atrox - 1600 ped

Well today e nice Atrox Old gave me 1601 peds. Lets see tomorow ... :D:D
  9. O

Another regular day at Atroxs. 7 Globals, 1 HoF, 1 Silent ESI HoF

Well that was enother day for me at atrox. I "feed" them and they give me :D. Today 7 Globals, 1 HoF 302 PEDs and a silent HoF with ESI 166,72 PEDs TT value (with the markup must be 1.5k - 1.6k). Globals HoF Silent HoF I don't get a printscreen of the ESI .. Sorry :rolleyes...
  10. O

It was a very nice day yesterday 12 globals and 1 HoF

Well here I am again. Yesterday I was hunt in Fort Ithaca. From the first mob , an Atrox Alpha, I get a global of 65 peds and the 2nd 137peds, it appears that will be a good run. Well it was not a good run. It was a wonderful run. See the image for a summary. I don't put all the images...
  11. O

HoF: My little trip to CP - so far 9 globals and 2 HoFs

Yesterday I decide to go to CP. Well this are the results so far.. 3 Sep 6 Globals 4 Sep 3 Globals and 2 HoFs HoFs So far so good :D ... To be continued ...
  12. O

HoF: Aurli Watcher HoF 486 Peds

Hi, it's me again :laugh: The HoFs coming the one after the other. This time I "hit" in CP. A nice Aurli Watcher gave me a HoF with 486 Peds... Click to enlarge
  13. O

HoF: Things going well after my last big Hof.. 3 Hofs and 11 globals

Hi again :) After my last HoF 9,3k at Drones things going to well for me. 3 Hofs and 11 globals from 3 to 21 of August. Just luck or MA likes me :laugh: I put a summary image here for smaller post. (If you want the screenshots to I'll be glad to put them also) Click to enlarge
  14. O

HoF: Summer vacation gift from Drone 9304 PEDs

Today hunting of the last time before I go for vacations I had a "little" :) gift from Drones. A HoF 9304 PEDs. Click to enlarge This is my 2nd HoF at Drones that I love very mutch !!:yay::yay: And for that week at 2nd place in HoF list Click to enlarge PS: levithanikos see and cry...
  15. O

HoF: My second HoF Atrax Provider 859PEDs

At the end of my run from Atrax Beach I see about 10-12 Atrax. So I sed kill them and then go. So I kill then end I get this: Click to enlarge and once again to the Hof list at #14 Click to enlarge And this time like the other from my first Hof at Drones one of my friend, Drago if you know...
  16. O

HoF: Drones make my day 10,7k

After 5,5 months of playing EU today finally made my first HoF after 3 globals. 54 peds global Click to enlarge 107 peds global Click to enlarge 107 peds global again Click to enlarge and 5 minutes from the 2nd run boommmmmmmmmmmmmmm Click to enlarge made my Hof and up to the 3rd place...
Back