1. schafie

Was er ff niet. :D

Was er ff niet. :D
  2. schafie

Selling: Lots of paints

ALL SOLD! :yay:
  3. schafie

Selling: Textures

Aight, I'll put 'em all on auction now. ;)
  4. schafie

Selling: Lots of paints

13 cornsilk (3.12), 140% (4.37) 35 crimson (14.70), 120% (17.64) 98 turquoise (7.84), 115% (9.02) 55 brown (3.85), 103% (3.97) 99 pink (7.92), 200% (15.84) 141 dark blue (28.20), 117% (32.99) 175 green (12.25), 103% (12.62) 862 deep cadmium (120.68), 103% (124.30) 30 mauve (3.30), 115% (3.80)...
  5. schafie

Selling: Textures

Cleaning up my storage I found some Textures I would love to sell. 150 Oculus Leather (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Material&id=930), TT=141 PED, MU±135% (190,35 PED) 247 Tantillion Leather (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=1126), TT=96,33 PED, MU±140%...
  6. schafie

May investigator rating influence your chance of getting better items?

I think no skills should influence your loot. Various types of mobs and maturities should. I think your skills should only be used to make getting to your precious loot easier.
  7. schafie

Achievement: only took me 2 years

Very nice. Gratz:yay:
  8. schafie

Harvest Unlocks BPC

Always nice to unlock hidden skills. Gratz!:yay:
  9. schafie

Achievement: Unlock: Bp compehension with 126k skills

:yay::yay:GRATZ:yay::yay:
  10. schafie

100K skills!

:yay::D:yay::D:yay:Finally passed 100K of skills.:yay::D:yay::D:yay:
  11. schafie

Question: Would you pay your friends back.....

MA's going under :confused: DUDE :eek: Outstanding loanes due for pay immediately, items to be returned to my inventory immediately please. Sorry mates :D Looking for ESI Selling all my skills and gear :D:D:D Glad I got the notice early :rolleyes::laugh:
  12. schafie

Question: How to set clear markup on designer clothes?

I could quote everybody but I won't. All these things you say I figured out myself by now to, but that's not really my question. I was wondering if anyone would have some ideas to improve this. Cause no mather what you say to defend or explain the current system the reflection it gives now is...
  13. schafie

Thanx for the reply and I can agree with you I guess for most of it. I figured out myelf that most people have it customized to their own needs instead of buying it customized. Bit it is still pretty hard to figure out the price even of uncostumized items. My coat was on for a starting bid of...
  14. schafie

I am trying to build up skills lately on crafting clothes and textures, texturizing and coloring. Finally I got to somewhere I thought I could make me something nice. And I did, redesigned my Mastercoat and tried to sell it on auction. Immediately I was puzzled about how to set up markup on my...
  15. schafie

Uber: 2 days instead of 32 months!

:yay::yay::yay:GRATZ:yay::yay::yay:
  16. schafie

Uber: Double 10k

Ya can't stand on one leg now can ya???? :yay::yay::yay: G R A T Z :yay::yay::yay:
  17. schafie

ATH: 25400 ped scipulor

Jeeeeezzzzzzz :eek::eek: Uber GZ :yay:
  18. schafie

ATH: 31167 Globster!

Ohw my god! Where you dancing :D
  19. schafie

Info: Texture Blueprint Drops

Updated some on Brukite Stone, Nissit Stone, Denim Fabric, Flannel Fabric, Kaldon Stone and Generic Leather Texture. Transfered to Entropedia too.
  20. schafie

Rage Shirt Anyone ? 117K - ATH

Abnormal, but great!! :yay::D
  21. schafie

Selling: A105

Yes it is :D
  22. schafie

Selling: A105

Selling A105 TT = 45 Markup = 1955 -------------- Total = 2000 Peds First bidder gets it!
  23. schafie

Transfered to Entropedia I transfered all the drops I gathered so far to entropiawiki.com. Never did it it before and I thought it might be difficult. Never knew it was that easy :D
  24. schafie

Could you give me the level on the grated metal please? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
  25. schafie

Skill Scanner

I never plan to chip out anything, but this sure does add a nice dimension to skilling. +rep for sure
Back