Search results

1. Summer

Achievement: Storm Coat Charcoal F

I consider this my biggest EU achievement... priorities :laugh: Nine months, nine long months of daily tokens, flights to Monria and back and laggy argonaut caves (btw Ill be very happy if I dont see another argonaut for a long time). There were times I wanted to give up, times where the grind...
  2. Summer

Selling: FULL SET SHADOW Female

Selling full set of Shadow F! All parts are tier 2. PM me with your offer :yay:
  3. Summer

Guardian Nurse Outfit

Guardian Nurse Outfit - Boots, Dress and Tiara! Message me for info or check my shop (Emerald lakes mall lv 1, link in signature)
  4. Summer

Ark Formal Tuxedo

Selling Tuxedos! Dark blue, Black & Gray! If you want to look classy AF message me or check my shop (Emerald mall lv 1, by the televator) :yay:
  5. Summer

Selling: Dark Travellers Robe & Travellers Robe

Selling RARE Dark Travellers Robe (black & gray) & Travellers Robe (dark red & dark yellow). Also have matching Hoods! If you want to look like you stepped from a Star Wars Movies PM me or check my shop (Emerald Lakes Mall lv1, by the televator)
  6. Summer

Selling: Emik X5 Tier 8

Selling this Beauty! :handgun: The low skill requirement for such high damage is what makes this gun so awesome! http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=509&ver=17740 Range: 30.8 meter Damage: 91 HP Attacks: 57 /min Reload: 1.1 seconds Damage/second: 86.5 HP Decay: 3.730 PEC...
  7. Summer

Selling: IMP FAP tier 2.9

Tier 2.9 accepting offers and items in trade
  8. Summer

Summers Fashion Designs - FREE Coloring and Texturing service

Guess who's back, back again, Summer is back...tell a friend :yay::yay::yay: You can usually find me at Nate Valley EU afternoons and then later in the EU evening and night. I do travel lots and spend my time between Calypso, Crystal Palace and Arkadia. Currently I'm am Lv 45 Material...
  9. Summer

Buying: Storm Coat F

Buying Storm Coat F ::D
  10. Summer

Summers Fashion Designs - Emerald Mall level 1

Summer's Fashion Designs Emerald Lakes Mall lvl1, right by the televator The shop has been completely renovated and updated! (again :silly2:) You can find a vast array of items including: Male Tuxedo Sets - Black, Gray and Blue Dark Travellers Robe (Picture below) Sunglasses Hats Colored...
  11. Summer

Suggestion: Clothing/Coloring/Texturing System Balancing

Customizing your avatar should be affordable and available for everyone! Problem With the current system you need 323 paints/textures per field and most items have 3 fields...969 paints and 969 textures if you want both color and texture. That is a lot of materials to collect, not to mention...
  12. Summer

Selling: Female UL Tiger Set

Selling Female Tiger Helmet tier 1.8 Harness tier 2.6 Arms tier 2.3 Gloves tier 1.7 Thigh tier 1.9 Shin 2.5 Foot 2.8 PM with offers :D
  13. Summer

Summers Fashion Designs FREE Coloring and Texturing service

Guess who's back, back again, Summer is back...tell a friend :yay::yay::yay: You can usually find me at Nate Valley EU afternoons and then later in the EU evening and night. I do travel lots and spend my time between Calypso, Crystal Palace and Arkadia. Currently I'm am Lv 44 Material...
  14. Summer

Buying: Shadow or PoE Set (Female)

Female Shadow or Poe or Angel. Let me know if you want to sell :yay::yay::yay:
  15. Summer

Uber: Christmas Ring 2017

What a nice present from Santa :yay::yay::xsmile:
  16. Summer

Selling: Ares Ring Modified

:cool: Ares Ring MODIFIED 10% Faster Reload, 0.8% Increased Critical Hit Chance, 10% Increased Critical Damage Ring is Sold
  17. Summer

Selling: Coloring and Texturing Skills

Selling large amounts of coloring and texturing skills. PM for details if you are interested.
  18. Summer

Buzz & Summer had a baby ♥♥♥

Just wanted to share the happy news with everyone. :yay::yay::yay: Buzz and me met in Entropia almost 6 years ago and now we have our very own EU Baby :swoon: Baby Boy: Alexander
  19. Summer

Suggestion: Reduce TT Value Of High TT Clothes

Reduce the TT value of high TT clothes! It will give all players more selection in the customization of their avatars without having to lock-in so many peds into the TT value. :cheer: The TT cost of clothing is especially important because full TT of the item is required for them to look...
  20. Summer

Selling: POE Armour Coat Match

Selling this awesome Protector of the Empire Coat Match! It's a perfect match to the Armour and was made a few years ago. There are only two coats like this ingame. Its a Master coat and its made with red and black and some textures to match the Armour better. You can see how the coat looks...
  21. Summer

Summer's Fashion Designs *Free service up to lvl 20*

Welcome to my service. My name is Summer, I love clothes IRL and I love clothes in Entropia...so why not design them? This is a new thread, since I cannot update my old one anymore. You can check the old one here: Summer's Fashion Designs - old thread. There is lots of info and lots of cool...
  22. Summer

Summer's Fashion Designs Shop *New Look, More selection*

Welcome to my Fashion shop The shop is located in Emerald Lakes Mall(315,502), on level 1, by the televator. Shop is stocked with: - Female and Male colored/textured Clothes - Female and Male low tt Clothes - Furniture shopkeeper - Make up, color tools, etc If you need My service you can...
  23. Summer

Summer's Fashion Designs Holiday Coat Sale

Come check out some great coats - from plain coats to a unique emerald texture coat. They would make a perfect holiday gift for a friend or a loved one or even for yourself. Why not? You deserve it!
  24. Summer

Craftable Basic Pigment and Texture Enhancers

I think that would be a great asset to coloring and texturing. The way it is now, you only get them via coloring and texturing making them rare and expensive plus it takes forever (well a long time hehe) to collect enough to do a really high level texture. And there are some really cool textures...
  25. Summer

Selling: Herman ASI-20 Smuggler

Sold Selling this gun, I discovered it today. There are only 2 in game (one was won as an event prize). It's a BLP pistol, max tt is 1600 peds. Stats: Has almost same stats as Emik T10 , but much less tt value needed in the gun, so way cheaper - less peds tied up in gun tt value...
Back