Search results

1. D

Mentor/Discipleship Bugged

This is the answer I got:
  2. D

Entropedia is a great tool however there is a problem.

Just an idea: Make an annual info gathering event. Prizes: Some of the below: Chikara InvestaFoe ES100 Chikara InvestaFoe ES200 Chikara InvestaFoe ES300 Chikara InvestaFoe ES400 Chikara InvestaFoe ES500 LifeScanner I LifeScanner II LifeScanner III LifeScanner IV LifeScanner V + a blueprint
  3. D

New Entropia Universe Concept Video uploaded by MindArk

I feel like quitting after watching this teaser. Because this teaser really makes me wanna start playing this game. :wtg:
  4. D

Mentor/Discipleship Bugged

Same for me. Tried to graduate in an MS, on Arkadia and now im omw to Caly to test there. In space I just got "Could not execute. Please try again". On Arkadia I got the window saying im done but nothing happens when I click the button. And same procedure after relog. But if place where...
  5. D

Kim said ores are being moved in summer?

On Ark there is a change, on Caly it's dynamic.
  6. D

Entro-pia Fleet Alliance a Growing Community !

I can highly recommend the Starfinder II. A very active ship. :yay:
  7. D

Help: Stuck in Space

Same here. Couldnt enter Ark SS and relogged and ended up a floater. Support moved me to NI 3 hours later. But the client was broken so I have to reinstall.
  8. D

Poll: Calypso one year from now...

Improve import/export mechanics in the universe and it will blossom. win/win for all. :yay:
  9. D

It's summer :yay: Did spawns change :confused: A bit to soon to say but at least Ark seems to have changed big time since february. :eyecrazy: Sharing the result from three 150 ped double drop runs in one area: 13-02-24: Copper Dianthus Edres Florican Garcen Growth Hydrogen Kaz Light liquid...
  10. D

Discussion: Some random ideas...

I would gladly do it and I thought about suggesting something similar. I love travelling to other planets and mine. Thats basically what I do most of the time. But what I dont like with this are the shipping and selling problems. We all know that Caly is the #1 market. And tons of people ship...
  11. D

Server Downtime for Release

I really like this idea. Could make mining much more fun. Just need to see what its all about, and where are they? Craftable?
  12. D

FYI: Guide: How to find your spacecraft

That H has made me a bit confused. Its now clear as "korvspad", as we say over here. Now it will be easy to get back to the Mumship.
  13. D

Uber: First Tower

A tower of gratz :lolup:
  14. D

I can understand a realistic mob spawn, but what is a realistic ore spawn? In a digital virtual world? Eager on success I also went to Arkadia to mine. "The place where miners love to mine". I always do 100 150 ped double drops. So in my first area on Ark I had 24 differant ores + enmatters...
  15. D

A loss of creativity?

I focus on the ingame aspect of creativity. A really great and interesting topic. I'm old enough to know how the world looked before the interactivity of Internet communities. Internet and later its multiplayer communities really fed a huge need, to feel interactive and being a part of a world...
  16. D

Petition: Restore old mining loot system

I vote the medium way. Make the big spenders and HOF lovers happy but at the same time take care of the small spenders and newcomers. But the big issue with the new system is "boredom". In the long run. But I dont think a newcomer will get bored of getting finds often, even if they are small...
  17. D

Show Us Your BomBay TV Movies!!!

:laugh: brilliant :laugh:
  18. D

Who's your hero?

Im surprised noone mentioned anyone of the EU dev team. Arent they worth heroship?
  19. D

I want to do some growing up, anyone want to help?

I think the majority of people use their apartments as storage boxes. But maybe if you focus on people who use their apartments as shops. If you can convince them that you can create a great looking shop they might wanna hire your services. * Run around and look for apartments which are used as...
  20. D

Lyrics contest in Calypso... Public opinion required

A swetty guy from Twin Peaks Suspected his bottles had leaks His colonist dress Was just in a mess But it was the tears from his avatars meeks
  21. D

Lyrics contest in Calypso... Public opinion required

+rep for a good idea. This sounds a bit like RL Poetry Slams. Rules for Poetry Slam Who can participate? * Anyone who writes poetry, in any language. The texts, time, and the performance * The poems should be performed by the author * The performance is done during 3 minutes, over time...
  22. D

Stand up for the Calypso snablesnots, 8th of Jan 2006

Thats one of the tasks when worshipping the snablesnot, to distract your bullets from the snablesnots. As long as you spend your bullets on us the snablesnots will be left alone. And one saved snablesnot is worth a lifetime of agony in PVP3. *cough* :boxer: *cough*
  23. D

Stand up for the Calypso snablesnots, 8th of Jan 2006

4 days to judgement day. There will be a new date system after the 8th of January. The new system will take effect at exactly 20:00 MA time. Whenever we talk about time we hereafter refer to A.S. = Anno Snabilis The new day and night cycle will better reflect the common gamers life: Sleep...
  24. D

Lootius Exists!

I bet Eleazar will come back and haunt you for using his name in a game.
  25. D

Which is the REAL PE God?

We are in no hurry to press a poll button based back on earth. While you spend your time debating this button and its consequences I have been asking the snablesnots for advice. As soon as I showed me they ran up to me and snotted. I mean its a win/win situation. They get to snot on me, and I...
Back