2. T

Selling: Lvl 7 Cornudacauda Pet - ready to travel

Lvl 5 Combibo added lvl 5 Combibo Pet Price: 40 PED
  3. T

:ahh: THANK YOU!!! :love:
  4. T

Selling Lvl 7 Cornudacauda Pet - ready to travel to other planets. Currently on Calypso, may deliver to other planets. Please send me a PM if interested. Price: 80 PED :D Also lvl 5 Combibo Pet Price: 40 PED
  5. T

Help me win the competition

Dear friends please click on the photo and like once it opens. We are trying to win the Christmas Card Contest on FB. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151149370744716&set=a.10151148630064716.449751.309702374715&type=1&theater Thank you guys :)
  6. T

OK - We got the files ....

Plug the servers in before pushing the buttons, else it won't work
  7. T

Servers Are Down

Downloaded but servers still down...
  8. T

server down?

LOL Addicts anonimous
  9. T

Servers Are Down

oooh Beacons Still have 2 beacons sitting in storage (no bacon, trew it out, went moldy), exciting times... Hurry up December!!!!!!
  10. T

ATH: Austro flips the Bird

~How did I miss that? :confused: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  11. T

Uber: Kirtz at Foma

Ahh but i was 'punished' straight after that with 2.3K Nexus. Forgot to take a screenshot :confused:
  12. T

:D Noob and loving it LOL
  13. T

Thanks, my luck is finally turning after 2 dry years. The biggest I've used was level 8.
  14. T

Thank you and a big smooch for you. :ahh:
  15. T

Dome 20. Oh and Kozi you can call me a noob anytime hun as long as I uber straight after that :silly2:
  16. Uber Kirtz

Uber Kirtz

17. T

Over 20,000 ped and counting - Level 7 amp run CND

GRATZ on the Ganga HoF. I'm extracting so mega bored LOL
  18. T

:( I know how frustrating it is to use lvl 7 and lvl 8 and to keep getting IX, X and XI, if any hits at all. Been there, done that. I'll ride this wave of luck till it lasts and then pack up and go down. Hope you hit a tower and even out your losses (or the ATH for a small profit :P). Keeping...
  19. T

This guy is a girl This guy is a girl :P and finally having some luck after 2 long dry years. :wtg:
  20. T

Attempt to fix the current issue

Well to be honest I'm not a new player but am still considering whether to continue playing. And right now, I would not recommend EU to any of my friends. It has just grown into a very expensive, unstable hobby. Why don't they surprise us for once and re-introduce beacons, taming, mentoring...
  21. T

Sorry John try as hard as I might I don't know what you're talking about. I do not want to share the loot pool with Rocktropia and NI. My account is with Calypso, I play on Calypso and see no reason why my deposits should be shared with planets I do not go to. Especially given the latest...
  22. T

Interesting indeed, but why weren't the uber items shared with the players of Calypso in that case? Why weren't they dropping everywhere?
  23. T

Info: Top 15 All Time High for Every Mob v3

Exaro Alpha 5.750 PED 5,750 PED Exarosaur Alpha 11/1/2009 http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=17999#
  24. T

Vast XXI Copper

Last year was real bad for me but it seems things have started to pick up. :yay::yay::yay:
Back