Search results

1. JoseMTacoral

Ideas To Improve Next Week's Avatar Update

Agree with you. Thanks Mindark, ¿Society Terminal is next sistem upgrade?
  2. JoseMTacoral

Ideas to improve society terminal

The Society Terminal must be one of the older interfaces in Entropia Universe, I think that remains unchanged since 2007 (I started in that year) or earlier. I have participated in more than one post on this subject, all with brilliant ideas, but I've never read a commentary on this subject from...
  3. JoseMTacoral

Developer-Notes--3

Well done! Excelent idea!
  4. JoseMTacoral

90% Returns Still?

Actually my advice would be exactly the opposite, you must focusing on a mob in a specific area. The value of the loot TT shall be increased until closer to 90% as the consumption of ammo and decay increases. Sessions should not be less than the 150/200 PED (for the sum of both values: ammo and...
  5. JoseMTacoral

What I would like to see

I also think the "Oil Rig" should be designed again. Very good idea to make two, one for beginners and one for advanced. The first would limit the weapons, armor and vehicles that can be used: only Opalo or equivalents, Pixie without adding plates, no healing and only Valks. I also find it...
  6. JoseMTacoral

Space: should it change?

I am not a trader so to me your proposal is excellent, I would travel between planets in a safe and quick way, paying some peds to use the TP. However, the situation would worsen for traders as pirates would have no doubt as to whether or not a ship carries loot, ¡¡all the ships in space would...
  7. JoseMTacoral

Space: should it change?

As in Calypso today the avatar should be able to enter or not, at their convenience or taste, PvP4 area of space. Running the risk of theft should be an option not a requirement if you travel between planets
  8. JoseMTacoral

FYI: Logging off ruins Space Economy!!

It is incredible that the perpetrator complains because his victim avoid being stolen. Stagger does not see that, quite the contrary, further facilitating the theft in space will ensure that all avatars who earn their peds honestly will not traveling through space anymore.
  9. JoseMTacoral

Boast about having stolen to another player 2K PED, or 200 u$s, is the same, puts you closer to being a psychopath than a good player, not to mention anywhere stealing is a crime. I'm sure your comment will work to convince most players that space, as found today, should be avoided.
  10. JoseMTacoral

totally agree with your proposal!!!!
  11. JoseMTacoral

Calypso Land Deed Update

I think the age of the account considered in conjunction with the frequency of activity is indicative of the level of commitment to the Entropia Universe and certainly should be taken into account, along with other factors, to the voting system. Successful access might depend on the proper...
  12. JoseMTacoral

Calypso Land Deed Update

Well done!!!!
  13. JoseMTacoral

Want to Improve Hunting Loot? Fix Crafting

I think that one of the few things that Entropia Universe loses to other MMO's in the poor range of clothes and it is exhausting and expensive system to acquire skills in occupations associated with manufacturing and coloring them. Somehow facilitate the manufacture and coloring of clothes and...
  14. JoseMTacoral

Is it not time for a Society System overhaul?

Currently, novices seeking society can list in the Society Terminal societys by number of members or by skills average, I think it very interesting that they may also access a list sorted by creation date, the oldest first.
  15. JoseMTacoral

Mindark, can you give us some sign indicating that you have read this thread? Can we expect some improvement in ST? Thanks for responding!
  16. JoseMTacoral

I remember at least two thread concerning this subject, the latter of which is as follows: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?205811-Ideas-to-improve-society-terminal I think since mid 2007 when I started as a settler of Calypso, there has been no soc terminal...
  17. JoseMTacoral

Kim|Calypso Interview with Normandie Radio

Thanks 4 that!!! :yay: If you dont mind y will translate it and publish in Spanish on our website with the links to the original text.
  18. JoseMTacoral

Kim|Calypso Interview with Normandie Radio

Unfortunately, all those who have no command of English would lose much of the interview, it would be interesting to be transcribed to this forum some of the most important questions and the answers of Kim. I´m sure that many would appreciate it.
  19. JoseMTacoral

An idea on how to get new players to stay! (Kim, MA or FPC i'd like some input)

Yes!!! i´m agree with that! Do a mission means repeating over and over again, hundreds of times, the same action. There are no surprises. The same mob always react in the same way. What's worse is that the best way to increase the chances of getting good loot are just doing the same all the...
  20. JoseMTacoral

Planet Arkadia

I think the important thing is that one of the planet partner has decided to advertise globally, something that until now I had not seen, even of MindArk. Obviously I´m not an expert in the technical details of online advertising, but Planet Arkadia showed up with a promotional effort and it is...
  21. JoseMTacoral

Planet Arkadia

Today visiting a online newspaper from Argentina I had a very pleasant surprise: Planet Arkadia is making a major effort by advertise popups published by google. I have also seen these popup youtube.com.ar ¡Well done Arkadia!
  22. JoseMTacoral

Question: Where is "Mid Level" now?

Level in any of the professions related to hunting. Also you could do a similar question about HP, Agility or Evader.
  23. JoseMTacoral

Should Sweaters Gang Up and Raise the Price?

I could summarize my four and a half year relationship with sweat as follows: 1st stage: sweating 2nd. stage: swunting 3rd stage: swunting and depositing 4th stage: buying sweat and consuming for teleporting 5th stage: buying sweat, the vehicles are introduced, I reduced my...
  24. JoseMTacoral

Question: Where is "Mid Level" now?

What is the percentage of active playersfor each of the following categories: noob, medium-low, medium, medium-high and uber. Assuming that the categories in hunting are the following: Name Min lvl Max lvl % Noob 25 ? Medium-low 26 50 ? Medium 51 75 ? Medium-high 76...
  25. JoseMTacoral

Ideas to improve society terminal

It would be interesting know the opinion of Mindark on these issues and, at least, know if it is in their plans to upgrade the society terminal in the future. I have a proposal: create a new level above the level of societies: the Federation (or whatever you call it). This level would be...
Back