Search results

1. ErikJarman

Uber: My highest yet, "Simple III Plastic Ruds"

1760 PED Simple III Plastic Ruds
  2. ErikJarman

Question: How do I get on the middle island?

I have a question, what missions are needed to be done before I can finally get on the middle island of the three new islands that connect Eudora and Amathera? I was thinking maybe I have to finish the 6k KP of Rextelum, am I wrong? And if so, would someone mind telling us the sequence of...
  3. ErikJarman

Question: Joystick in Space?

So, has anyone tried using a Joystick Controller when flying a quad-wing in space? It seams like it would work. :wise: Anyone? :dunno:
  4. ErikJarman

Tracker has discontinued taking screenies

all my settings are correct, it just doesn't screenshot my globals and hofs since yesterday. this happening to anyone else?
  5. ErikJarman

HoF: 496 PED Simple I Plastic Ruds

6. ErikJarman

Question: Updated SIB Weapon Lists?

Curious, has anyone found a good SIB Weapon list since the release of all the new weapons? Seems all the old SIB Weapon lists are now all out of date.
  7. ErikJarman

Info: When you see people like this, report them, lets get them off EU

I know mob training isn't a big hassle for some of us, but, for newer peeps, People like this avatar runing up to me ruin it for us all. So lets all help each other by getting rid of all the offenders.
  8. ErikJarman

Selling: Everything

I am getting married soon and my life is taking a drastic change in a new direction. I am selling everything. Would love to sell everything all together as a single package. Below is a list of some of my info. Total Skills: 155417 Lots of Laser Weapon Skills: Laser Sniper Hit: 4955 Laser...
  9. ErikJarman

Achievement: Reached Tier 6.0 On My Karma Killer

Man I love this gun Even though tiering it now can be a bit expensive
  10. ErikJarman

Buying: GeoTrek H30 Illum (L)

Hi I think the GeoTrek H30 Illum (L) is a crafted pistol. And I will be needing to buy one possibly two come the end of November. Does anyone know someone that crafts/sells them?
  11. ErikJarman

Question: Skill Scanner for Windows 8?

Hey all, I am only trying to add up my skills but I upgraded to windows 8 and low and behold it seems that Scanner doesn't work to capture skills from Entropia on Windows 8. Is there any other program that may? Or should I just wait for Scanner to be updated?
  12. ErikJarman

Info: Laser Pistoleer SIB List for Referance up to Level 71 Laser Pistoleer

lvl 0-7 Breer P1a (L) lvl 5-8 Breer P2a (L) lvl 6-11 Breer P3a (L) lvl 11-16 Breer P4a (L) lvl 16-21 Breer P5a (L) lvl 18-22 GeoTrek H21 Scrof (L) lvl 22-25 GeoTrek H23 Crista (L) lvl 24-29 GeoTrek H25 Mikus (L) lvl 29-32 GeoTrek H26 Elima (L) lvl 31-34 Isis HL11 (L) lvl 34-36 GeoTrek...
  13. ErikJarman

New Avatar System Said To Release During November 2012

I remember reading in the update notes a few weeks back that Make up masks were disabled in order to prepare for the new upcoming avatar system to be released some time in November. Could someone elaborate more on this new Avatar System please? I am dieing to know little tidbits about it. Thanks
  14. ErikJarman

Long Walk Back To Calypso

Decided I wanted to head back to Calypso, I think I am in for a very long walk
  15. ErikJarman

HoF: 677 PED Leviathon Young

16. ErikJarman

Buying: Full UL Bear (M)

Hi, giving advance notice that on Sept 28, 2012 by 14:00 Entropia Time I will be wanting to purchase a full set of Bear (M) UL Offering tt+1700
  17. ErikJarman

Question: Anyone been able to fix this?

Hi, when I am in full screen and try to get a screenshot this is what I get But, when I am in windowed mode then I get this I can't seem to figure out how to get full screen pics to work, any ideas on a fix?
  18. ErikJarman

HoF: 305 PED Denim Fabric Texture

19. ErikJarman

HoF: 670 PED Fefoid Outcast

20. ErikJarman

Normandie Radio dot Co dot UK

21. ErikJarman

Some self made 1920x1080 wallpapers

Feel free to add your own wallpapers to this thread. I have taken loads more, but these were my favorites
  22. ErikJarman

It's been a while...

well as I am sure we have all gone through many computer changes since before Cryengine (or those of us who have been here since before the Cryengine) Remember when EU looked like this? And since the cryengine I have gone through many changes. But most happy with my current set up....
  23. ErikJarman

HoF: Longtooth

24. ErikJarman

Selling: Port Atlantis Mall Floor 3, Shop #10L

I would like to sell my store deed, it is located at PA Mall, Floor 3, Shop 10L Make a reasonable Offer or BO Price is 14k PED
  25. ErikJarman

HoF: 501 PED Sweet Stuff

:wtg::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg:
Back