Search results

1. jaydub

Selling: Brick Sales Thread

Price update...time to line up for migration in couple months. Brick
  2. jaydub

Selling: EWE LC-300 Ambush Tier 9.92

Has been a fantastic gun. Has kept me able to hunt the top mobs. I wouldn't be selling except I was finally able to upgrade to Unity weapons and I don't really need it although I do still actively use it. Pairs almost perfectly with Mayhem L-Amp Delta and will run for 5 hours without repair...
  3. Screenshot_27-4-2024_18122_www.entropiawiki.com.jpeg

Screenshot_27-4-2024_18122_www.entropiawiki.com.jpeg

4. jaydub

After Mayhem Bumpity...someone needs to crank out these last 7 ticks on the Ambush...its a beast...still had to go back to the Ambush from Sniping Unity and Keyworks Unity for the dps during Mayhem Defense until the Unity are tiered....:handgun::handgun::handgun: Brick
  5. jaydub

Mayhem Bumpity...Hit those higher cats with ease with the Tier 9 Ambush Brick
  6. jaydub

I currently have the following items for sale: [Meckel & Loch ML-35] Tier 6.99 BUYOUT +5.2K [EWE LC-300 Ambush] Tier 9.92 BUYOUT +38K [Dehera Immolation Sword] Tier 5.99 BUYOUT +580 [Entropia Unreal Token] x 196 12p each [Arkadia Moon Deed] x 41...
  7. jaydub

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

144 Int Brick
  8. jaydub

Info: Highest Known Strength In Entropia (Flex)

173... Brick https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/20240104_093832-jpg.342176/
  9. 20240104_093832.jpg

20240104_093832.jpg

Brick strength
  10. jaydub

Meta Codex

So I have reached 751 Meta. Finished off with 4 Big Byrds and on Cyrene obviously for my own posterity. I can confirm the following and hope to clarify. Thanks to Vizz for being first and hope all is cleared for him soon. The last level that rewards attributes is upon completion of 750 meta...
  11. Entropia 2023-12-02 15.05.16.jpg

Entropia 2023-12-02 15.05.16.jpg

Meta 751
  12. Entropia 2023-12-02 14.25.27.jpg

Entropia 2023-12-02 14.25.27.jpg

751 Meta
  13. jaydub

Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

Until the very last para I thought this was the most poetic rage quit post ever :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Brick
  14. jaydub

Meta Codex

700... Brick
  15. jaydub

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

119 intelligence
  16. jaydub

Meta Codex

649... Thanks for filing support Vizz! Breaking thru the meta ceiling! Brick
  17. jaydub

The Looter path - levelling maximizing the returns

Agreed. Skill gain in TT value is linear. Skill gain in skill point increase is nonlinear and regressive, i.e. the higher your skill point value for a given skill the lower a particular skill gain in points will be received for the same TT reward. The actual TT value of the points given is...
  18. jaydub

Meta Codex

Thanks for post Vizz...you broke the Meta Codex! Brick
  19. jaydub

Meta Codex

Nice milestone!
  20. jaydub

Meta Codex

Hard to keep up with everyone! This is a game goal ANYONE can chase tho...creates a little freshness for me anyway. Brick
  21. p41fuasv.jpg

p41fuasv.jpg

MetaBrick
  22. jaydub

Entropia Exchange data wiped?

I am starting to see why they call them Trust Deeds...every week we have to trust that whatever is messed up in the payout system will get fixed...are they intentionally drawing into question CLD value? Brick
  23. jaydub

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Exactly 5 ped per original deed per week... Not a bad payout, the exactitude of it is a little bit suspect, but I do believe we deserve some type of explanation about the circumstances around non payout for 2 weeks a lot of people have a lot of money invested in CLDT...even a small bit of...
  24. jaydub

Entropia Exchange data wiped?

No payout...
Back