Search results

1. jaydub

Selling: EWE LC-300 Ambush Tier 9.92

Has been a fantastic gun. Has kept me able to hunt the top mobs. I wouldn't be selling except I was finally able to upgrade to Unity weapons and I don't really need it although I do still actively use it. Pairs almost perfectly with Mayhem L-Amp Delta and will run for 5 hours without repair...
  2. jaydub

Selling: Brick Sales Thread

I currently have the following items for sale: [Meckel & Loch ML-35] Tier 6.99 BUYOUT +5.2K [EWE LC-300 Ambush] Tier 9.92 BUYOUT +38K [Dehera Immolation Sword] Tier 5.99 BUYOUT +580 [Entropia Unreal Token] x 196 12p each [Arkadia Moon Deed] x 41...
  3. jaydub

Is there not a 24 hour cool down on 5b and 6a plate upgrades on Crystal Palace?

whenever upgrading a plate I have always had to wait 24 hours for the cooldown on upgrading plates has that changed? Brick
  4. jaydub

Selling: Adjusted Nanites & Improved Nanites

As Title Says...selling 5 adjusted and 3 improved nanites for 225 and 50 ped each respectively...send me PM here or in game. Brick
  5. jaydub

Buying: FEN Platinum Tokens

12 Ped Each PM here or ingame Brick
  6. jaydub

Selling: Vac Flux Energy Generators + Rad Conveyor

SELLING: 685 Vac Flux Generators 406 Rad Conveyors 105% each 103% if u buy all Finish that mission! Get that mod resto chip! Brick
  7. jaydub

Mob DNA Recipes

So I have spent some time looking around PCF and elsewhere for mob DNA recipes and the only one I can consistently find is the Atrox DNA which I will list here. If someone can direct me to a page that contains more information please post or PM. Otherwise I am starting this thread to...
  8. jaydub

Selling: Some Good Stuff

If it's here its for sale, updated with new and sold as needed: Also, See my storage sale thread: (Link to follow) Angel Helmet Tier 3.6: Reasonable Offers Considered Sentinel Thigh Guards(M, L) - High Tier Rates Also looking to Trade for Generic Nano Adjuster, Metal Residue, Rad...
  9. jaydub

Selling: Bio ID

SELLING: 45 Bio ID at 105% or trade straight up for Rad Conveyor or Vac Flux Brick
  10. jaydub

Selling: Shadow Harness (M) Tier 4.1 & Angel Helmet (M) Tier 3.6

Not interested in setting up a formal auction process just yet...PM me if you are interested or want to see them ingame. Im not particularly attached to them but they are nice pieces. If you need them you need them...I don't anymore but don't PM silly offers. SHADOW HARNESS (SOLD) ANGEL...
  11. jaydub

Avatar Sharing is very clearly NOT allowed and...

Here's the proof: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=304459 The interesting thing is that this was posted as a terminus in the Merry Mayhem Free For All thread started by Bertha Bot as an official forum thread and once I posted response from support no further posts...
  12. jaydub

Is MA actively undermining CLD returns?

My questions is one I first queried myself with when I first started buying CLD. Would MA actively undermine the CLD return in a way that minimizes their hurt but maximizes the reduction in payout they have to pay CLD holders thereby actively working against those who have invested avidly in...
  13. jaydub

Selling: Angel Helmet (M), Tier 3.6

Title says it...with 5b plates this baby gives 132.5 of Cut/Stab/Impact protection. Just about the cheapest protection in the Universe. +2.25k BO All offers will be considered whether with much thought or not. Trades considered: CLD, AUD, Compet, Mutated Aurli Bone(or upgraded 5b plates)...
  14. jaydub

When a forum member is banned do you think it is more useful for...

...the community to understand what action let to the ban or it should be kept secret? Feel free to discuss. Brick
  15. jaydub

How would you have money spent in EU?

Send it to Africa to help animal preservation as a tribute to Cecil the Lion or create a contest for in game play or send peds to Gary the Giraffe and create an account so he can play? Brick
  16. jaydub

Selling: Mint Splicing Detector

SOLD! This obtains the Harness for Rx Optac X 2 armor. Best Pen/Burn in game. SOLD! Once SB received 7 day auction will begin. Highest bidder at end of 7 day auction wins. 50 ped minimum bump bids. Keep it clean. Brick
  17. jaydub

Selling: Brick's UL Items Thread

This will be an ongoing sell thread for various items of interest I have for sale. Currently for sale: Adjusted Hedoc FAP Tier 4.4 Sold Kinetic Attack Nanochip IX Tier 0 SB: +900ped BO: +1100ped Will consider trades of CLD or armor(shadow or supremacy), etc. Brick
  18. jaydub

Selling: Small Land Plot Estate(20x20)

Willing to purchase Small Land Plot Estates for you. Please send me PM or message me in game if you are interested. Hurry before they are all gone. Pick the one you want without needing to buy CLD and then we trade deed for peds. Hurry and get one and lock in potential benefits of these...
  19. jaydub

Selling: Merry Mayhem Footguards

Tier 1.3 make me an offer via PM or ingame. Will Consider Trades for CLD, Supremacy parts, Adj/imp/mod emt 2350. Brick
  20. jaydub

Selling: Angel Footguards(M) UL Tier 3.3

132.5 C/S/I protection with enhancers and 5b plates. Considering tier costs these are almost free! Looking for 2.2k peds or would take trade on shadow or supremacy pieces(M) thanks brick
  21. jaydub

Selling: Empty Skill Implants (2)

72 ped ESI 106 ped ESI First reasonable offer will be accepted for sale. Reasonable is at or above current day typically. Brick
  22. jaydub

Selling: B.A.M.F. ZK Series Rifles...nearly all levels available!

[B.A.M.F ZK1 (L)] [B.A.M.F ZK2 (L)] [B.A.M.F ZK3 (L)] etc... Under MU! Brick
  23. jaydub

Selling: Eomon Blood Sample A, B & C - Melee Amp I

As Title says...Get your Melee Amp I...feel free to make offers! But currently accepting day MU and expecting it to go up as Eomon are gone! At least 4 full sets! Brick
  24. jaydub

Buying: Shadow(M) Gloves / Thigh UL

PM me your offer(s)... would also strongly consider trades for Shadow foot, and helmet for my Angel pieces(foot, helmet, & shin) Brick
  25. jaydub

Weird & Bizarre...

So a couple of days ago me and several soc mates were hunting Eomon Young. I notice a red dot coming across the screen very quickly and initially assumed it was an inbound Hiryuu after one of us but then realized that it was too fast for that. Moving faster than a quad. It came on visual in...
Back