Search results

1. Sonne

Selling: Sonne- selling out !!!!

Attention: Selling out my stuff !!! From now on 6 Days and a few Hours to go via auction for my favourite Outfits !! Worn on this years Miss EU Contest. LINGUISTIC VACATION SET (F) included !! Opening Bid TT Value...... Umbranoid Suit (F) (only this (F) one in Game atm. far that I know) -...
  2. Sonne

Price and Item Check

UNLIMITED Ziplex Texturizer ME -Price and Item check Hi :) would like to know if someone else then me til now got an unlimited Ziplex Texturizer Mentor Edition and if yes, how many of those ones might be existing in Game til now ?? Would be nice to get any Feedback pls. Ty in advance...
  3. Sonne

Selling: Tiger Stockings - Rutol Texture 97.9%

Like title says I`m selling my Tiger Stockings textured with 97.9% Rutol Stone Texture. Full Condition. Was thinking about starting a little auction in here to give people who might be interested a chance to get their hands on them ;-) Starting Bid: TT+100 Ped Buyout if someone wants to...
  4. Sonne

Selling: Freaky Wednesday-Thursday Sale @ Sonne`s

Freaky Wednesday-Thursday Sale @ Sonne`s Lotsa Stuff in big and bigger amounts available bit under Daily Markup :yay: For Example: Different Extractors, Components, Basic Components (Fluid Memories, Target Ass. Units...... lotsa more also different Leathers, Beauty Stuff GHOST ARMOR (M)...
  5. Sonne

Selling: RL Art - 2 unique Painings

Hi there ! Taking Offers on those 2 selfpainted Paintings I present inside my Shop @ Genesis Amethera HQ Genesis StarTowerB BlockC Shop#05 (directly near TP) 1. "Galaxy" 2. "Rose" If you might be interested pls PM me via this Forum. Both Paintings are totally Unique...
  6. Sonne

SPRING SALE at SONNE`s

SPRING SALE @ Sonne`s If you find the time and you are interested in Textures and such pls feel welcome to take a look at my Shop located @ Genesis HQ - Directly at TP - Genesis StarTowerB BlockC Shop #05 also some other little nice Things wich should be worth to take a look ;)
  7. Sonne

MONETA BANK -Twin temp. closed

Hi all ! just wanted to let you know that the Moneta Bank in Twin actually seems to be closed because of missing Maintenance Fee. Hopefully the Owner reads it and checks it out. No idea who is Owner. Just want to post this ;) regards Sonne Ps: I allready wrote a PM to Moneta Banker...
  8. Sonne

Reporting- abusing Auctioneer

;) Hey my Dear Friends of EU I would like to share this one with you. After a bit little huting and mining arround-Trip at Myrene I decided to visit the Auctioneer inside SC there to check auction for some fitting Equipment. I still cannot believe what Things happened to me there :eek...
  9. Sonne

Direct Link -Loveparade- in Essen

Heya all :) Just wanted to share this great pictures from this Ubah mega Great LOVEPARADE- EVENT in my Hometown Essen (Germany) This Loveparade was much more bigger then in Berlin all the years before. :yay:Arround 1.3 Million People from all over the World :yay: In Berlin last year...
  10. Sonne

Selling STORM COLOR JEANS F and OMEGATON ARCTIC WALKERS F

Hi there !! selling my full TT Storm Color Jeans F @ 475 PEDs (thats TT+430 only) also selling a Pair of Omegaton Arctic Walkers F @ 140 PEDs If someone is interested pls let me know via PM :-) Im arround in Game and a fast meeting is possible too that way :) So HURRY UP , this Offers...
  11. Sonne

Tickets for Sale

Hi there ! TICKETS for next BUG STRIKER LEGION - Event for Sale. Price : 5 Peds each - I also would ask 100 Lyst Ingots or 225 refined Oil as payment too ;) DATE, TIME and LOCATION : Sunday, 26th November 17:00 MA time .... LA 21 NE of Wolverine If you like to...
  12. Sonne

For Sale CND SHOP #45

Hi all !! because the fact that I got the chance to open an IRL Business now, I closed my Shop @ CND The Shop #45 inside District 15/16 former known as Sonne`s World of Flowers is located on Arena Site, so a bigger one. Its Public for viewing and the Deed now is in Auction @ 7.5k opening...
  13. Sonne

some nice finds

Hi there !! after I tried some mining again and bit hunting I got ths nice ones :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  14. Sonne

back again

Hi all out there after I moved and had to wait for some longer time to get my new DSL fixed I logged in about a few Days ago, and got this two nice ones: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  15. Sonne

servers down

.... Servers down right now :eek: wondering what to fix there :D
  16. Sonne

Selling MD 40 and ME 0/4 pretty cheap

Hi all :) I want to sell my MD 40 and ME 0/4 Mining Gear @ pretty nice price. Both Items are nearly to full condition and actually available to BUYOUT via auction. 1 Day to go....... My Prices : MD 40 @ 155 Peds Buyout and ME 0/4 @ 199 Peds Buyout Thats damn cheap so take your chance if...
  17. Sonne

whats up with oldschool ME 0/4 Excavator?

hey there :) today I wanted to sell my set of MD 40 and ME 0/4 Excavator and must hear and see that the TT one is much more better in Stats then old ME 0/4 one. WTF ???? someone knows about this ? so wondering how it should be possible to sell this ME 0/4 wich was worth lots peds in former...
  18. Sonne

here are some little pics to laugh about

hey all out there, today I cleaned my pictures directory on my pc and I found some little pics I made in past to show up here. 1. Come together...... and learn to live as friend or maybe nurse and pacient. Click to enlarge 2. This should be an impression about what happens with next step of...
  19. Sonne

important announcement !

Hey all out there my dear PE-friends !! wanted to let you know that I´m still alive just to let you know :eek: Have to wait for our freaking T-com DSL conection in new home IRL. Thats why I´m not able to login atm. Damn they are soooooooo sloooow bah. :hammer: I hope it will be like 2...
  20. Sonne

CND Apartment Beta South 6G for Sale

hi again, wanted to let you know that I finally put my 6G (biggest Size) Apartment into auction. Current Bid is 502 Peds only. Still 3 Hours to go, check it out if you like :) yours Sonne
  21. Sonne

Prices on some decorations lowered !!

Hey all !! because of some good Deals I was able to lower some prices on Plants, Flowers and such stuff inside my Shop located @ CND Shopping Mall. Shop #45 :smash: :smash: :smash: Please feel welcome to check it out. If you have a special question please pm me via Forums. yours Sonne
  22. Sonne

Uber rare in full combination

Hey all !! I want to sell my rare black DDD Panties and a black DDD Bra in Set or single. If you want the Undies alone its 1.5k minimum (if more people are interested, highest offer wins but 1.5k must be minimum since I myself payed more for it) The Bra I ask 250 Peds. If you are...
  23. Sonne

what Item is needed ?

Hey all, maybe someone of you all out there can tell me please, what Item is used to build Armax DNA ?? would be great if someone can tell me :) Ty Sonne
  24. Sonne

selling my Black-Pink coloured Gem Bustier

Hi there ! This time I want to sell my known Black-Pink coloured Gem Bustier. Coloured by Sarah for sure. I did not want to keep it and I also know that I never will get the Peds back I payed for it (inclusive black Paint @ 99 Peds a can and 500 Peds Colouring Costs it was like 2k Peds I payed...
  25. Sonne

selling M2875 Pistol

Hi there !! I want to sell my trusty M2875 Pistol @ TT+350 Peds. Thats a pretty nice price. Actually its in auction with opening = Buyout. Or contact me via PM if you are interested :) yours Sonne
Back