Search results

1. Theo2008

Entropia Universe 15.8.4 Release Notes

Client Loader error: After the last update my Client Loader crash on this computer (windows 10 / 64 bit). :mad: I uninstall the EU, download from EU site and install it again. The Client loader still give the follow error: "Failed to update EU: An internal error occurred. Please contact...
  2. Theo2008

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Add me to the petition. Theo RedDragon Ferraris
  3. Theo2008

Shared Loot Problem with ESI

In my opinion: 1. I do not think it's fair that ESI be received by the lowest DPS!:eyecrazy: 2. I do not think it's fair that all items be received by those who have the highest DPS!:mad: The fair solution: All items to be removed from the loot, so the loot will be distributed equitably!:wise:
  4. Theo2008

A nice Daikiba loot window

A new one: :) (just 29 PED but what beauty)
  5. Theo2008

A nice Daikiba loot window

Globals are increasingly less often and beautiful loot windows are even more rare. So I think it would be welcomed some beautiful loot windows.
  6. Nice Daikiba loot window

Nice Daikiba loot window

7. Theo2008

Longtooths at Port Atlantis

I just got in PA, the game cracked. Now I can't login. Damn. :mad:
  8. Theo2008

Question: Is it just me or ...

Lots & lots of good advice here. :wise: At the end, even if the aim of this thread was a poll about good luck, it turns into a more useful thread for everyone. :) Thanks to everyone who wrote and who will write here. :bowdown:
  9. Theo2008

Yea, I think about a Supremacy but is a little over my budget ;)
  10. Theo2008

Hi, look info requested: Hunt gear::handgun: Armor: Jarhead + 5b Weapons: Limited under 50lvl (I have 60) like EWE LC-240 (rarely i use my UL: EWE EP-41 Military or Gravis GBR-30) + A103 / Beast Generally runs of 200-400 peds Mining: Finder F-105 + Level 1-3 finder amp Heal: EMT Ek-2600 with...
  11. Theo2008

So: Lucky :wtg: or Unlucky? :broke:
  12. Theo2008

Noted.:cool:
  13. Theo2008

Man, I'm sorry if I upset you, but this is NOT a wailing thread, is JUST A POLL about luck. That's all. ;) Mine is bad :broke:, but yours? ;) Rgds, RD
  14. Theo2008

It seems to be a good idea...
  15. Theo2008

Man you must be joking: Hp500 = Argonaut Guardian. I hunted them a year after I joined the EU, meaning by 2008. Now at the level 60 as hunter, after 7 years of EU, you say that I should hunt Argo Guard or equivalent?! :confused: You kidding me ?!
  16. Theo2008

Hi guys, Last 12 month I have, on average, 1100 ped depo / month. Well done. But this depo just allow me to play (hunt) a couple of days. Far-between few globals and no ubers to support to play more time. All depo go away in 1-3 days (4-5 days in the best month). ( Now, looking back I think...
  17. Theo2008

ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

BIG Gratz m8. And I see in loot an Adjusted Hedoc SK-50 (UL). I wonder what is MU for this? Together with the oil is ...?
  18. Theo2008

Info: The bug fix wish list

Game crashes after 30 sec I can no longer play EU after the last VU :( I even did a fresh installation! After I enter the number from the GoldCard, takes about 40s - 1m 20sec for game to load, and after 30-40 sec of play it crash or disconnect, even on low settings. I run Windows 8 on 32 bit on...
  19. Theo2008

Selling: Frescoquda back scale - DNA part

SOLD at 2k
  20. Theo2008

Scale DNA, SB: 1k, BO: 2k Hi all, Because now I want to sell quickly, I decreased the price to: SB: 1k BO: 2k So, guys, let's go...:eyecrazy:
  21. Theo2008

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  22. Theo2008

Achievement: I'm 10 years old!

Congratulations on 10th anniversary!:dunce: And come with more pictures pls. :)
  23. Theo2008

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  24. Theo2008

:yay::yay::yay:
  25. Theo2008

:bump::bump::bump:
Back