Search results

1. Pysa Bone L.

Selling: BP`s....

Selling a variety of bp`s, either in bulk, or one and one!! Some are with QR(high and low..), and a lot without!! Im available for a ingame meet more or less 24/7! All has to go, low prices guaranteed :) Pm or post if any is interesting :) 1 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Attachments...
  2. Pysa Bone L.

Selling: Some clothes..

Items put on auc!!!! :evilking:
  3. Pysa Bone L.

Selling: Efd

Selling 21k efd!!RESERVED 1st good offer will get it, fast sale wanted!! :evilking:
  4. Pysa Bone L.

Selling: 2 full sets of armor

Armor and plates.. Auction ended Armor sold, top bid by menace! TY for interset :evilking:
  5. Pysa Bone L.

Help: Making ME.....

I was wondering if any others have experienced when makin ME, it just dont work! With a little help from friends, we found out that up to a certain number can be processed in the refiner! I tried low numbers 1st, starting with 500, went up to 868, then the numbers on refiner for how many units...
  6. Pysa Bone L.

Achievement: At last, at last...

Finally, the medicine unlock revealed itself! After what i thought would be a short run for some fa skills, turned out to be a 5 hour "where the h&¤# is the last point 4 my unlock"!! But much awaited and eventually, it shot out like a fart, and made its presence clear....... Thx to the...
  7. Pysa Bone L.

Question: Mm - 09

When are final scores for MM 2009 to be released, any know?? :evilking:
  8. Pysa Bone L.

Achievement: Yess, my highest.....

:xeek::xeek::xeek: ...ever Gingerbreadhouse :)! The house is a bit over 25 cm in height, all covered in candy,mmmmm!Put the skullpiece in for personal flavour, since im BONE :D In between hunting, mining, i managed to craft this today, the house and "tower" is all self made, baking ...
  9. Pysa Bone L.

Achievement: OMG, is it possible.....

After almost 4 years ingame, ive been mining around, had bad luck all over with mining it seems! Then......:eek: I have only ever globbed once b4 when mining(except a nice cnd hof a year and a half ago)! So after doin multiple runs at cnd(havent been there for a year almost), this little seldom...
  10. Pysa Bone L.

Now and then....

..it seems as the tracker skips a glob or 2! Maybe not the greatest of probs, but no fun with tracker if tracker aint trackin ;) How to get missing globs back up on tracker list(if possible..)??? :evilking:
  11. Pysa Bone L.

Achievement: 1st SGA drop, and 1st solo Longtooth glob!

From hunt day b4 yesterday,hof btw, where my 1st sga drop occured, very nice teamhunt, we got 6 sga drops in all(in total):D And ofc my very 1st solo longtooth glob :) last night! :evilking:
  12. Pysa Bone L.

Help: 10.4.2

Help!!! When trying to logg on after the download i get all kind of messages: Lost connection Corrupt file Avatar already logged on Logg inn failed, ....and so on Its not the same message each time, so im not sure whats the deal, i checked up on the other thread, and tried a few of the...
  13. Pysa Bone L.

Trading:

.............................................................. Ended, items aquiered :) :evilking:
  14. Pysa Bone L.

Achievement: Finally.....

...Coolness unlocked :yay: After a loong run at the troxes , it revealed itself, fun :)
  15. Pysa Bone L.

Achievement: cga :)

Appeared on a run at TI, very nice indeed:) Onwards for (hopefully) good loot with CGA......;)
  16. Pysa Bone L.

Achievement: Martial Arts

After a few days of choppin argos to get the final skill points for MA, martial arts revealed itself to me :)) I got sweaty on the way, a good hunt with a goal achieved ;) :yay: Onwards to next goal :king:
  17. Pysa Bone L.

Snabel hof :)

Been hunting low mobs a while, and got a very nice surprize from the snabs :D Been tryin(or hoping for one is more correct..) for a snabel global for a long time(over a year:)), so a hof is a flying start ;) :yay: This my 1st solo hunting hof btw :)
  18. Pysa Bone L.

Extractors & Paints for sale!

WTS this batch of extractors; 6 Advanced Cloth Extractor 129 1.29 PED STORAGE 7 Advanced Leather Extractor 154 1.54 PED STORAGE 8 Advanced Metal Extractor 8 0.08 PED STORAGE 9 Advanced Mineral Extractor 12 0.12 PED STORAGE 11 Advanced Stone Extractor 210 2.10 PED STORAGE 68 Basic Cloth...
  19. Pysa Bone L.

Auction(efd`s): Log Part 7, And Gremlin Feet M

EFD AUTION; of Gremlin feet Male(tt=15.09), 12k The ripper(bid atm) and Dr. Almon Duchev log part 7 6k The Ripper(bid atm) Pls post wich item and efds offered :) Auction is over! Auction will end at monday 00.00 hours, the 7th of april Will update post with...
  20. Pysa Bone L.

1st mining global

My 1st mining GLOBAL ever :yay: it came as a surprize, and was very welcome :D
  21. Pysa Bone L.

Double unlock today :)

Got these 2 today, happy happy:D and now for the next ones up ;) :yay:
  22. Pysa Bone L.

1st Mining HOF

My 1st glob in mining turned out to be a hof :D A truly fun run, had it all, great finds and a great hof :yay: Thx for the help Ferris ;)
  23. Pysa Bone L.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr When will MA actually get servers that can handle the online playing! Sometimes thers not many needed in a zone b4 its lagged down! Im so fed up with all the lagg, ctd`s and all that! Some lagg is ofc to be expected, but not everytime something happens! And when u cant...
  24. Pysa Bone L.

Serendipity unlocked

Fun fun Serendipity unlocked in Twin when in ring :yay::yay:
  25. Pysa Bone L.

Housing/apartments sizes!!

Where can i find an overview of apartments sizes and how they look(what types and sizes, and where they are)! Does this exist?? Just wondering since all info on them is the small info on the deed! Or am i just looking at the wrong places...? Thx in forehand for any help provided:)
Back