Search results

1. Joat

Change Space Thruster system

Change so Space Thrusters are unlimited, and have no decay. Introduce Space Thruster Charges(L) that are limited and loaded to the Space Thruster and have a value of 10 PEC, that are stackable in unlimited amount, and works similar to ammo on a gun. Show amount of ST Charges in info window of...
  2. Joat

Achievement: Very old goal reached, 200 agilty.

I've had two goals since 2004 or so, started to play in 2003, these goals are agility 200 and Intuition via Evader. Finally reached one of those at least. :P Without tokens and Codex Meta I had never come close though.
  3. Joat

Average damage, any tests done?

Has anyone done a test for exact average damage, and if so, what was the conclusion? E.g any differences even though weapons were maxed, or any other thing that you find interesting and not linear outcome to all weapons? I did a test long time ago but that was when damage were cut off on last...
  4. Joat

Question: What happened with the armor update?

In last AMA you answered that the new skill based system where unlimited armor will have full protection similar to how limited works today will come "very soon", so is it still work in progress and will it come soon?
  5. Joat

Filter certain threads, and some more sub categories.

I'm probably blind and don't see it but is there a way filter out e.g Selling and Bying threads from New Posts? Atm I use links in threads from these two categories (Selling and Buying links) that are in top threads in New Posts and mark all as Mark Read, and then hit New Posts so they are at...
  6. Joat

Option in item crafting: More vouchers.

Idea is to expand the voucher system as Arkadia have on A.R.C Weapon Vouchers, so more or less every usable crafted item such as armors, weapons, tools, plates and so on have the option to be created either as an item as we have today, or to give us a voucher instead. By using the voucher system...
  7. Joat

What is the main issue when crafting usable items?

Simple question: What is the main issue with crafting usable items, in your opinion? Return is probably one, but with exception of that?
  8. Joat

Some ideas for space

I'm a bit bored again atm so thought I could drop some suggetions. Some (or) all of these might have been suggested already, but here they come anyway: 1. "SpaceShip list" and Vehicle Guest Interface In this list we can see all ships that are available to request a flight with it. Every owner...
  9. Joat

PC: ASG-12 Bucketful T0.0

So what is a ASG-12 Bucketful T0.0 worth today?
  10. Joat

Hedoc SK-80, Adjusted

So what can it be worth these days? At tier 6.11 atm.
  11. Joat

Any idea or tool to save resource positions localy?

So any tool or similar for this? I want info saved localy though (for now), not in a public site or so. I want this to be presented visually. Before VU 10 I used Excel for this where I did a scattergram over a map image, but I don't have Excel on this computer I play on. So any ideas or...
  12. Joat

Wild guess about current "lag". What's yours?

My wild guess about the "lag" is that the reason for this situation is something they run parallel to current system, something they test for a future release. They didn't count on the effect the pandemic brought, that more players returning and excisting players play more (well for a while at...
  13. Joat

Unreal Engine 5

It sure goes forward on the graphical part.... ;)
  14. Joat

Objectcollisions: This starts to get pathetic!

I don't know what MA have failed with lately but there a lot more occasions when avatar gets stucked to ground. Last months there have been a lot of failed and bumping around over the area, seems many of these issues have to do with server can't keep track of position of things. Seen the excuse...
  15. Joat

Arkadia: How many mission rewards have been changed?

Just a quick question: How many missions have lost their attribute tokens as reward?
  16. Joat

No random or chance, skills are enough to handle it.

Since very few really knows how EU works, I write this as something that could be, and as a hypothetical concept, not something that should be looked at in details too much. Numbers used are just to illustrate the concept, with exception for the skillcap. This concept is more about what we get...
  17. Joat

Suggestion: LAs as eventprice... this time with a twist.

I've been out doing some daily missions on some mobs I usually abandon, while doing this I've also seen how many LAs that are in MAs control again. So to make them more active, put them out as prices in different events. This time it shouldn't be ownership we win but the right to be the...
  18. Joat

MU holds development as hostage.

Just a quick thought here since I'm bored, but isn't MU the reason why a lot of things are holded back in development and expanding in content? Just look at estates, space and so on, as soon as stuff have too high MU there are a lot of complaints when ideas pop up to expand certain areas...
  19. Joat

Next Island - Ancient Greece 2020 preview.

Next Island - Ancient Greece 2020 preview.
  20. Joat

Whats up with these BS HoFs??

Second time I had a HoF that has a realy low tt value, this time 19 PED. Anyone knows whats up with these BS HoFs?
  21. Joat

Changes to Crafting and "item situation"?

Anyone who have heard anything lately about these changes to crafting and "item situation" where they gonna reduce amount of components, resources and some items? Would be great if less items and resources excist and at the same time has a higher demand for those that gonna stay.
  22. Joat

Suggestion: Upgrading mannequins

I think MA could do a add-on for mannequins, so they are upgraded to Storage Manager, Crafting Manager, Trader (TT), and Repairman, just as those in hangars. This could be done in one of two ways, either as removable add-on attachment, or as a permanent upgrade by a BP.
  23. Joat

Complete sell out, best way to do one?

So what is the best way to do a complete sell out of all items? Skill will stay I guess since it's just too time consuming and costly to extract and sell. Any traders around that you know of that might be interested in a lot of items and not just some specific category of things? Or standing...
  24. Joat

Daily mission: Attribute token

When missions like Iron missions and similar comes to an end, there will be way harder to increase attributes. At least as it looks atm. Maybe we will get other kind of missions where the reward is attribute token. So an adition to gain attribute tokens could be five daily mission, one for...
  25. Joat

Open Strongbox in Virtual Tycoon?

Simple question: Can you open Strongboxes in Virtual Tycoon?
Back