Search results

1. D

Spike's Medical Service Returns

Topic title might sound frightening. In the end it means i'm returning to the service I once offered. The FAPs I have are: EK-2600, Fap-80, T1, Herb Box. On the occassion I also have T15/T20. I will/can also use any FAP that is given to me. I will do it for decay (and markup if it's a L fap of...
  2. D

Selling: Minor TP Chip

Selling a fine Minor TP chip It's SOLD! --- Disclaimer --- I reserve the right to refuse any offer I don't like. Or from any person i don't like (Very few so Get it today! :)) I also reserve the right the stop selling the item here if it has already been sold (Not likely to happen)
  3. D

Support -> Busy?

When i was checking out my support cases i noticed my first support case in nov 2005 started with the number 582xx Lately i've made some new supports and noticed that my last number is 1514xx Now let's do some maths: in a little less then 3 years MA Handled: 151400 - 58200 = 93200 support...
  4. D

Selling: Alot of Enmatter

What's left on auction: Name Quantity Value Force Nexus 11947 119,47 Melchi Crystal 1736 69,44 Oil 7059 141,18 Closed
  5. D

Achievement: Medicine Man

After graduating in first aid months ago.... After painfull hours healing... I finally made it.... :yay: I unlocked medicine..... :yay: And now..... to heal some more And last but not least.... Want to thank all the people i healed until now..... those are lot.... but my Society mates...
  6. D

2.7k Molisk?

Just on a little run... cause JDK and i were bored... Fisting some molisks into the ground... Then this little critter got up and thought it could take us down. It didn't.... We took it down... and left it suprised and amazed for 10 minutes not knowing what to do... :D Thnx JDK for letting...
  7. D

Note Shredder

Just was bored with photoshop and saw a new note being discovered so :)
  8. D

Graduated (Finally)

Today... i was Finally released by me Mentor.... Makrocow Since well i graduated finally after 2 years ;) So didn't lack the knowledge.... just the time to skill :) And well next to thanking my mentor... I also want to thank my soc mate Superkanjo for getting me into my new profession...
  9. D

Spike's Medical Service

I've decided to finally put my medical service up here for more people to see (and hopefully use) Q: What healing equipment do you use? A: Oki i can give 8(-9) options to heal with: Vivo T20(L) Vivo T15(L) EK-2600 Fap-80 Fap-50 Fap-10 Fap-5 (Very eco ;)) Vivo T1 (TT Pokeball) Any...
  10. D

Mobs Prepare to be whipped

Today when i got bored while advertising i asked a Soc mate if i could borrow one of the pets. While trying to get it to greet me even once... (which didn't work out but well :)) I Suddenly reached a new lvl Pet Handler and also saw a nice message :) * Side note: This is even worse after...
  11. D

My First Spaceship :)

Oh well after last night i had some probes left so i went to get rid of those and hopefully still get some nice return. I just got a new claim and decided to bomb the place again only this time with my other finder. So the first probe i dropped with that 1 a strange signal! Want to thank my...
  12. D

Team GUoC Opalo Hunt

When we got bored after some time we decided to do a nice little hunt with this as an outcome Click to enlarge
Back