Search results

1. A

Buying: Ozpyn RSB S1X1 (got one)

interested in one of these blades no interested in tiers really hit me up here or in-game thanks
  2. A

Selling: Combustive attack nanochip 3

tier 0.99 with 137/200 increase rate Labrys and Falx SOLD free pic hosting
  3. A

Selling: Vigilante Helmet M

As the title says (NOT SET), msg me here or ingame
  4. A

webshop checkout broken?

i tried using the webshop and cannot checkout the card links are not clickable
  5. A

Selling: Koroma F set

koroma set is a beauty of a set with low tt and high durability marber sold ! offers can be public or in private
  6. A

Buying: Herman SIR-50 / Herman RAW-404

looking for a herman SIR-50 / herman RAW-404, high tier is of no importance for me, the lower the cost, the better TY
  7. A

Selling: Corrosive attack nano 7 UL

perfect fit for cat 2 Currently tier 5.99 Very cheap alternative UL wep for cat 2 and pyro skills have good MU looking for +750 Cheers!
  8. A

Selling: Power Catalyst + Pyrokinesis Skills small ammounts

Power Catalyst 9.98 @1100% Pyrokinesis Skills 8.09@1100%
  9. A

Buying: Herman SIR-40 SIR-50

mid tier or high tier hit me with offers
  10. A

Entropia Traders United

I am excited to announce that Entropia Traders United is officially launched. :eyecrazy: SERVICE WILL RUN FREE UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR! Read below for further details! So what is it?! Shortly, it is a platform that brings seller and buyers together. We all know how complicated selling and...
  11. A

Buying: Corrosive Nano VII t5+

hit me with some offers pls public or pm 10x
  12. A

Mayhem tokens

Is it me or the Mtoken drop rate is very small? I mean it would seem that at the end of the event contestants in lower categories that win Ptokens will have nothing to spend them on or buy a lesser reward because of missing Mtokens. And yes you can gain Mtokens in future events but how many do...
  13. A

MF amps

can you please add MF amps in the weapons chart so we can check stats on chips together with amps ? thank you
  14. A

Rutol stones price?

as the title says, how much is 1 rutol stone worth nowadays ?
  15. A

how do you like my Modified Adjusted Pixie (C) ?

yez yeeeeeeeeeeeez! better than shadow :)) guessing this is related to the texture patch they announced
  16. A

Started streaming occasionaly with activities in Entropia

So i'll start streaming from time to time generaly doing noob, starter activities, low lvl hunting, fruit picking and answering questions live on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/akafr0st here's the channel, i'll try and stream whenever i can C u on twitch !
  17. A

Buying: Combustive Attack Nanochip III UL

if anyone has one pls contact me
  18. A

Selling: Kobold F complete set

as the title says +20 peds for the whole set ! :yay:
  19. A

Selling: LVL 1 Eudorian Saphire Devil

PM here or in-game for offers thanks SOLD
  20. A

Selling: Omegaton A103

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&name=Omegaton_A103 PM on PCF or in-game
  21. A

Selling: Kobold F & Rascal F

PM me or post here if u're interested and we'll make a deal 5 of the Rascal parts are tier 0.9 - RASCAL SOLD Only Kobold is available now - great armor for Feffoids! giving it away for +20 ! TY
  22. A

Herb Box + I0-Pulse Unit healing service

As of today I'm offering healing services for decay using: Herb Box http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Herb_Box I0-Pulse Unit http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=10-Pulse_Unit Contact me /add me to your friend list in-game for appointments or send me a...
  23. A

Buying: Bevis Fire Fire

preferably untiered but willing to negotiate for a tier 1-2 if the price is good TY
  24. A

Selling: Kobold F (missing Thigh Guard)

PM me or post here if u're interested and we'll make a deal TY
Back