Search results

1. Falagor

Remove waiting time for adding enhancers

Ask MA to remove "cap on possible ammount of Dianthus in the game" because it is the "Pyrite 2.0" problem happening now. No cap -> miners will find dianathus on regular basis -> price will stabilise at lower level (lets say 200%) -> accu enh will drop back to normal (lets say 500%) @edit: only...
  2. Falagor

Selling: Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk II

Subscribing... i thought those will never change hands anymore :). Falagor :bandit:
  3. Falagor

Remove waiting time for adding enhancers

+1... switching 10 slots is annoying. Falagor :bandit:
  4. Falagor

Graphics Settings for Laptop

Good to hear that you solved this :). Falagor :bandit:
  5. Falagor

The Evade Strategy

Run speed >> Evade... If the can't reach you it is like 100% evade, right? :laugh: Falagor :bandit:
  6. Falagor

Info: Is eco ALL you need? Test

I ment gun setup. Since you mentioned that the difference between tracker vs parser should not be more than nr of shots (which is obviously true since max difference should be 0.9 * nr_of_shots) but it was proven otherwise. I would like to replicate the test to see the result you described of...
  7. Falagor

Hmmm - i think i would love to test this one. Do you know weapon setup someone was using (mayby arso chip that 1 shot counts as few and each is roudned down in the tracker)? I only measured this for intsance tracker only up to aroudnd 50 shots and all overkill was counted and diffrence was only...
  8. Falagor

I was doing it on caraboks in the past. 200 kills. Common looters never exceed 4pec ;) (if you do not let them regen ofc). Mimum multiplier is 10.xx (close to 11pec). I was getting loots of 5-9 pec quite often wearing overprotecting armor. And like i said - other person killing the mobs that...
  9. Falagor

Instances have tracking roudnign error: in the instance 10.9 + 10.9 dmg is remembered as 20 dmg done... This is the reason why instance tracker shows different result than any other parser of chat.log (i.e. EL Tracker). Instance tracker still calulates overkils into the "total dmg tracked"...
  10. Falagor

Help: Entropedia Stats of Ecotron v.15e Prototype

Ye - its more visible (thx to highlihting the ammount). Good job :). Also it seems someone has already edited it after you posted: Weapons ecotron v.15e prototype Decay 0.990 0.930 08-01-2017 01:07:59 andy86 (talk) Further tests confirmed decay of 0,93 pec Falagor :bandit:
  11. Falagor

Help: Entropedia Stats of Ecotron v.15e Prototype

Picutres too small - can't even see the ammount of novas. Try cutting only the imporant part (like TT window with noavs+gun only. Because it seems you have very high resolution set and after uploading it seems it gets scaled down a lot. Falagor :bandit:
  12. Falagor

Entropia is a SCAM!! Proofs inside

That is not MAs fault - don't you think? So far there were no problems reported when withdrawing to bank accounts (other than mayby taking a bit longer than 50 working days). And it is actually possible to deposit nothing and still withdraw cash to bank account (note here: MA has clear rules...
  13. Falagor

Hmm... the more i think about it the more it seems that you have corrupted cache/shaders downlaoded or something. Try deleting those folders from "(...)\Entropia\out\public_users_data": - cache - participant_content - shaders (i am deleting them from time to time myself so no worries - make...
  14. Falagor

I have ROG Asus G56JR (almost 3 years old already): with Nvidia 760M and Core i7-4700HQ (2.4 GHz), 8 GB RAM Win 7 sys (64 bit). and i can run easily low-high settings maintaining 45-60 fps and no graphic crashes at all. So you should be able to have mayby low-mid settings no problem. 1) So i...
  15. Falagor

Buying: Shrapnel at 101%

Hehehe :). Oki got what i needed for now - but feel free to add me for future if you are melee users out there. Before re-posting here i usualy check FL for online shrap supporters :). Falagor :bandit:
  16. Falagor

Buying: Shrapnel at 101%

Bump this up since once again i am in need of 6k ped of shrapnel at 101% @Caly (and my shrap suppliers are off atm). Falagor :bandit:
  17. Falagor

Compet - Entropia pet connection

Ok so i think i am going crazy now... I am 99% sure that recently i have either received e-mail about Compet info or i have read it here on PCF but now i can not find it no matter how hard i try and search for it. So i have started to think that mayby i have just dreamed about it and it was not...
  18. Falagor

Combat Token Trader empty

And Earth Shock Trooper armors are not restocked at all (since some time - official info from MA that they pobably will never be restocked). Falagor :bandit:
  19. Falagor

Christmas ring 2016

Since i am not a miner i woudl pay around 5k for it max. Miner might pay 15-20k. Falagor :bandit:
  20. Falagor

Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

Limit - mayby. But 7 is way too little. Probably like 30 or so. I often alrady swear at the selling auction limit and i am not trading with anyone - just selling my regular loot. @edit: it would not solve the problem we are facing here though. Falagor :bandit:
  21. Falagor

Two things: 1) I see nowhere in Pitbulls two posts information that he wants to give AUDs back (in fact his snd post is sugesting he made much smaller mistake and did not get recompensation in any form so mayby he thinks similar now too). So everyone who assumed he will give it back by just...
  22. Falagor

What determines the amount of skill gain?

Rule of tumb: the higher level of mob and the less hp it has - the better. For example caraboks have level 4 and 10hp and give about 7-8% in TT skills gianed of TT cycled. Puny Caly mobs that have lev 1 and 10hp give only about 2-2.5%. In the past when caraboks were lev 10 and 10hp they were...
  23. Falagor

Even 5min grace period woulde enough. Something like: you set auction - and it gets listed but is greyed out for first 5minutes (and if it fills order - shoudl have <+> mark) when you can back it out and noone can bid/bo/fill order with it. Falagor :bandit:
  24. Falagor

Upgraded Viceroy the new alternative to EST

Don't forget ninja "insta hiting you" spawners ;). And yes i face same problems sometimes when hunting in EST (and i agree i did not care THAT much about not beeing hit before knowing i could replace needed parts easily). But even if you decay lets say 1ped per 1 week of active hunting then EST...
  25. Falagor

Ludvig|MindArk checking the thread. Just so MA aknolwedged it at least. If it was me who was the buyer in this kind of situation i would give all the AUDs back expecting nothing in return but... i would do it trading 1 AUD per 1 trade (so probably it would take 3-4 hours us trading) just to...
Back