Search results

1. Guarana

Selling: Vigilante Adjusted Set (F)

Sold. Closed.:ahh:
  2. Guarana

Selling: Corinthian Silver Kanin & 6A Plate Set

Selling Corinthian Silver Kanin lvl 23, speed buff 12 % unlocked 600 Ped Selling 6A Armor plate set. SOLD
  3. Guarana

Selling: Liakon F set & Dante amp

All gone. Close Thread :)
  4. Guarana

Gold Card out of sync

Can u contact support and have them unlock my gold card! Stupid cat laid down on my keyboard when I was about to type in my one time code and ofc it laid down on "enter" button and soon after I got locked out due to many attempts. This ofc had to happend on Xmas. Support case pending 26 Hours...
  5. Guarana

Selling: Boar (F) UL complete set

Time to upgrade :) Tiers Thigh : 3.6 Shin : 3.4 Arm : 3.3 Harness : 4.2 Gloves : 2.8 Foot : 3.5 Helmet 3.3 SB/BO tt+1400
  6. Guarana

Wonder if this is still valid.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?230832-Huge-investor-promises-to-revamp-the-dynamics-of-Entropia-Universe-loot-returns So if people still wonder about their bad returns. ^^ Think alot is explained here. Really hope this old topic was bullshit. But I still feel alot of...
  7. Guarana

Buying: Adj fi/ra/co Cause

Looking for one of these :D Pm with prices. Also interested in Imp and mod version.
  8. Guarana

Winter Games 2014

So awhile back we saw MA had put up a EU Olympic's event under "Fun stuff" on their site. Never saw anything of this ingame, but going back to the article it now states a ski jump event was done. Anyone have any video of this event? Wanted to try this :( Todays image from the Winter Games...
  9. Guarana

Mentor rewards

Any1 have any idea if Planet Calypso or other planets still have a chance on looting Mentor Edition weapons? Been hearing alot of Neuro skill boosters being dropped instead. Hard to tell other people what this game gives when stuff keep getting nerfed / removed. Last time I saw ME drop was...
  10. Guarana

Entropia Universe 14.4 "Hidden" Release Notes

Would it be possible to get Joacim or Kim to answer about the last changes ? People reporting higher dmg on mob, and taking more hits aka less evade? Global treshold on Corn's and molisk was lowered? Team loot bug before hot fix was applied? I wonder if it's possible to get a answer from MA...
  11. Guarana

Clothing. Please remove it all.

Since clothing is still bugged. Textures is way off from what they should look like. Can MA please make official statement that they will remove all clothes, and just let everyone play with orange suits instead.? Or please make official statement that you atleast look into this. This WAS a...
  12. Guarana

What happend to the ATM cards?

Probably been answered before. But remember that MA introduced a ATM card that players could withdraw directly from their pedcard. Any remembers what happend? Think it was around 2006?
  13. Guarana

Can we get a random unstable server week?

Man when the server was unstable after upgrading to 64 bit the loot was so good. It actually could accumilate enough peds from players to give out big hofs. (prob due to people losing on almost killing creeps before server restart), even got a EU record on highest loot. Then the server was...
  14. Guarana

Selling: Selling complete Boar (F) UL armor

Hi, considering selling my Boar F, UL armor set. Set is currently tier 2/3 on the parts. Pm with offers :D
  15. Guarana

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III Ten Edition (UL)

SOLD!
  16. Guarana

Buying: Looking for Gremlin (F) armor

Looking to buy this beutiful armor piece :D Though if u are missing the feet, its no problemo :D
  17. Guarana

Selling the Newbie Gear "Starter Island"

I'm just wondering if selling your Equipment given to you on starter Island is to possible to sell on AH? Just thought I saw Gun - B.O 2 Peds? Vehicle - B.O 3 Peds. ?
  18. Guarana

Mobile "Goldcard" Authenticate app.

Don't know if this have been asked for before. But could not find a post. Would be nice if MA made a authentication app. I've used up my Goldcard's batteries 3 times. (And i dont think MA loves that people open it up and replaces the batteries themself) But it saves me ALOT of time instead of...
  19. Guarana

Hall of Fame "Rare Items"

Anyone got anymore info on this? We going to c more loot like atrox egg? Since I rly don't c the difference between "New Items and Rare Items"
  20. Guarana

B: Full Boar (F)

I'm currently looking for a full boar (F) Created another thread about B Full bear. But didnt know Bear L had been discovered. That thread is closed and i'm now looking for Boar (F).
  21. Guarana

PC: Full Boar Female

How much is this full set sold for around these days?
  22. Guarana

Buying Bear armor F

As the title says i'm buying Bear armor Female. I prefer a full Armor. But if u got one set without Feet/ or shins i will also accept this. ::EDIT:: Just found out Bear limited has been discovered. Not buying any Bear armor now atm. CLOSED.
Back